NY vs TX in 2021

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

RedZone has moved from his cringeworthy fellating of crappy teams to the lies portion of the program.

The previous time you did this (I can't even remember what team it was because you do this so often) the two highest rated players that signed to college didn't play.

One of them enrolled at three different schools and has yet to take a single snap.

Yet RedZone claims "if they don't make All-American....."

Typical dishonesty.

🙄

and all this has what to DO with them excelling on the high school football field?...oh, yeah....NOTHING!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Here's the context that RedZone claims to love.

The four highest rated players in All Saints' 2018 class:

Jaylon Robinson (Oklahoma)

2018: 3 catches, 55 yards, 0 TDs

2019: Transferred to UCF (Redshirted)

2020: 55 catches, 979 yards, 6 TDs

Grayson Mann (Northwestern)

2018: 1 tackle

2019: 1 tackle

2020: 1 tackle

Luke Brockermeyer (Texas - Walk on)

2018: Redshirted

2019: 0 tackles

2020: 2 tackles

Brendan Harmon (Rice)

2018: 10 catches, 64 yards, 1 TD

2019: Transferred to Abilene Christian

2020: 1 catch, 4 yards, 0 TDs

So they had a G5 receiver, a walk-on who doesn't play, a third stringer who doesn't play and an FCS receiver.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Here's the context that RedZone claims to love.

The four highest rated players in All Saints' 2018 class:

Jaylon Robinson (Oklahoma)

2018: 3 catches, 55 yards, 0 TDs

2019: Transferred to UCF (Redshirted)

2020: 55 catches, 979 yards, 6 TDs

Grayson Mann (Northwestern)

2018: 1 tackle

2019: 1 tackle

2020: 1 tackle

Luke Brockermeyer (Texas - Walk on)

2018: Redshirted

2019: 0 tackles

2020: 2 tackles

Brendan Harmon (Rice)

2018: 10 catches, 64 yards, 1 TD

2019: Transferred to Abilene Christian

2020: 1 catch, 4 yards, 0 TDs

So they had a G5 receiver, a walk-on who doesn't play, a third stringer who doesn't play and an FCS receiver.

What's it mean?

2017 All Saints BLOWS!

LMAO

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and all this has what to DO with them excelling on the high school football field?...oh, yeah....NOTHING!

They probably didn't excel in high school and if they did it was due to the fact that they played crappy competition.

These teams you pimp are not good and, what's more, don't have good players like you claim.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yep.

And you think they were good for whatever strange reason.

You just seem to love small, crappy high school football teams.

Im not trying to get into with you today finch but this is my view on small school football. You made fun of Mart the other day and while I know they're not a national power I compare it to boxing. My favorite weight class is welter weight. Those guys are great boxers but of course Floyd would never beat a heavy weight pro boxer. We have weight classes for a reason. It shouldn't take away from the smaller guys. They compete in their own lane. That's how we should view it.

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Rummel lost 10-3 to don bosco in nj......Rummel held Don Bosco to their 2nd lowest point total of the year and Bosco didn't have 200 yards of offense in that game.

don bosco won state beating st joes regional (sjr) 21-10  and ended up #22 nationally.....

Rummel lost in the D1 Champ game here 31-28 to Catholic-BR.

AND, you wonder why people just skip right over your garbage. You are a fucking fool, straight up!

You say “people skip over my garbage”, but you responded to my post within minutes of me posting it. How does that work?

Rummel lost to a down Bosco team and got drilled by Escambia. It’s why they schedule random Mississippi and North Carolina teams. The coach knows they are not capable of competing for national relevancy. They are content with being a local team. 

I bet more people on this site only know of Rummel as being the team who was ranked top 10 in Louisiana and getting drilled by the 93rd best Florida team. 

Now if it becomes a jeopardy question you will have no excuse!!

4 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You made fun of Mart the other day and while I know they're not a national power I compare it to boxing. My favorite weight class is welter weight. Those guys are great boxers but of course Floyd would never beat a heavy weight pro boxer. We have weight classes for a reason. It shouldn't take away from the smaller guys. They compete in their own lane. That's how we should view it.

There are weight classes for a reason, yes, mainly because the small fighters would get killed.

Mart is only "good" to you because they play other small, crappy teams.

If you're doing a pound-for-pound argument in high school football then you're clueless.

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Rummel lost to a down Bosco team and got drilled by Escambia. It’s why they schedule random Mississippi and North Carolina teams. The coach knows they are not capable of competing for national relevancy. They are content with being a local team. 

I bet more people on this site only know of Rummel as being the team who was ranked top 10 in Louisiana and getting drilled by the 93rd best Florida team. 

Now if it becomes a jeopardy question you will have no excuse!!

How do you Florida guys feel about IMG ? 

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yep.

And you think they were good for whatever strange reason.

You just seem to love small, crappy high school football teams.

You should really take your "blow meter" national.........instead of just using it when you hate a state or school. You are so easy.

Blow Meter! 

35d9db68141479ece6e53e79df901e29.gif

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

There are weight classes for a reason, yes, mainly because the small fighters would get killed.

Mart is only "good" to you because they play other small, crappy teams.

If you're doing a pound-for-pound argument in high school football then you're clueless.

Give me an example of a pound for pound team with an enrollment like Mart that has 0 transfers ?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

It doesn't matter. Nobody that Mart plays and actually beats would prove that they are good.

Because they would *never* beat anybody good.

Precisely because they're a midget team.

I see the weight class example went over your head.