NY vs TX in 2021

Red flag is an internet troll. You can take one of the 4 top NJ teams, and post their OOS resume and it would dwarf the entire state of Louisiana for the last 2 decades. 

John Curtis played the worst Bergen team in a generation and still almost lost. Rummel played a down Bosco team and did lose. 

Curtis and Evangel have won a combined 9 state titles in the same years they lost to a combined 13 out of state teams. 

Complete garbage. Louisiana refuses to play Texas teams annually. How bad does it have to be where you fucking border the state but refuse to play. I guess they cite lack of competition. Texas laughs at the drug addicts to their East 

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

1.  Have you seen Evangel lately?!?!  They actually went WINLESS last season.  They are in shambles.

2.  No idea who the New York team is..

@imaGoodBoyNow Help me out.  I forgot who the New York poster was...or whether he/she is still around.

I'm a New Yorker...Archbishop Stepinac is a solid program...but solid programs in N.Y. aren't so solid when compared to other states. N.Y. football is weak...now if you want to talk hoops??...N.Y. rules...😉

Good for the N.Y. kids getting to play in Texas...something I'm sure they'll never forget. The game outcome will have little meaning as far as standings is concerned IMO..

• Like 1

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

Easy peasy, but Milton's OIAG team is the 2021 team! Plus, they'd rather travel than host an OOS team, which makes them a unicorn in GA and in most parts of the USA. 

We'll see what they do this year. I heard alot about them and North Cobb this off season. 

I believe in Milton more than NC though... 

North Cobb's historical 2nd round exit has always been a big hurdle for them... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

We'll see what they do this year. I heard alot about them and North Cobb this off season. 

I believe in Milton more than NC though... 

North Cobb's historical 2nd round exit has always been a big hurdle for them... 

Milton's DL, Lebbeus Overton, ain't no joke. The #1 recruit in the entire 2023 class! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Rummel played a down Bosco team and did lose. 

Rummel lost 10-3 to don bosco in nj......Rummel held Don Bosco to their 2nd lowest point total of the year and Bosco didn't have 200 yards of offense in that game.

don bosco won state beating st joes regional (sjr) 21-10  and ended up #22 nationally.....

Rummel lost in the D1 Champ game here 31-28 to Catholic-BR.

AND, you wonder why people just skip right over your garbage. You are a fucking fool, straight up!

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That All Saints team that finished #17 in Texas (Calpreps) had some nice talent.

Never underestimate the talent on some of these Texas TAPP's teams.

Just the senior class.

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits/

Of course, Finch will jump in and say these kids blow like he did with the Bishop Dunne kids. Wait for it.

Here's the link.......some good talent.

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/Recruits/?&PlayerSport.PlayerInstitution.Institution.Key=5064

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

NJ has played: 

DLS 

MD 

SJB 

Grayson 

STA 

St.Edwards 

St.X 

MV 

MC 

BG 

Dematha 

OLGC 

SJC 

SFA 

Even Rummel 

But they need to step up... 

Ok... 

Louisiana has played a "who's who", the list would be too long to post and would knock your list to the bottom......including playing Texas schools in Texas....we are not scared.

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I'm a New Yorker...Archbishop Stepinac is a solid program...but solid programs in N.Y. aren't so solid when compared to other states. N.Y. football is weak...now if you want to talk hoops??...N.Y. rules...😉

Good for the N.Y. kids getting to play in Texas...something I'm sure they'll never forget. The game outcome will have little meaning as far as standings is concerned IMO..

That’s what I’m saying if Joes played a Texas team in Friday night lights, they forever remember that expiernce, 30 years from now talking and reminiscing about the time they traveled down to Tejas on a Friday night and stomped a Mudhole in them cowGirls

• Like 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

If the facts dictate, then, yes.

😂

My boy Finch has come up with a new angle to use when he says team's blow.....he's amazing really.

If a team has 10 players that sign to play at the next level Finch looks at 4 or 5 of them and sees what they did in college or are doing in college. If they don't make All American then the high school blows. 

funny laughing gif.gif