NY vs TX in 2021

On 7/4/2021 at 8:56 PM, RedZone said:

Off the top of my head. nj has played IN Utah, Ohio, Arkansas, Georgia, Alabama, Nevada, maybe even a couple more....none of these states have sent teams to nj.

So, your story, as macho as it sounds......is pure 100% crap!

nj is just afraid of Texas, there's NO other explanation. nj won't even try to get Texas TAPP to travel to nj and they travel a lot.

Is what it is.

Off the top of my head, Don Bosco played:

STA in Florida and at West point

DLS in California and in Jersey

Mission Viejo in California and in Jersey.

Just off the top of my head.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Let that be your little secret. Check where Cedar Hill is ranked and then look at SJR. Look where Atascocita is ranked and then look at SJR.

ooohhhhh......SJR is ranked #80 and Desoto is ranked #34...oh my god....really scary.....in our past we have beaten the #5 ranked team in the country in Dematha.....and beat St Eds when the won it all in ohio and only lost to SJR that year.....rankings are that chauncey.....and if it matters....we play #10 SFA  #12 Bergen Catholic (NJ)   # 40 Good Counsel / #59 Saint Peters (NJ) ...etc we lost half our starters and 3/5s of our offensive line....and this our schedule....any time.....they say  in texas dont mess with texas...signs all over the roads... in reality don't fuck with Jersey....we know where the bodies are buried 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

and more.....we have done this ad nausem....NJ has traveled more than most.....This has been documented before....pretty sure there is post someplace with all of OOS games....point being we dont have to defend ourselves...we have made our bones many times over ....all from the Big 3......wonder if the jackass from the cajun state even knows who the " Big 3 " are??????

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Using Gardenstateballer’s #150 ranked or higher label:

#1 - IMG Academy L

#1 - Bishop Gorman L

#18 - John Curtis W

#31 - Hoover W

#50 - St Johns College W

#134 - Tulsa Union L

Losses missing from this list: 

#78 Liberty NV over #85 Westlake

#48 Union OK over #114 SLC

#77 LCA over Cibolo Steele 

3-6 total record vs T150 teams over last five seasons; 3-7 if you include IMGs win over Desoto in 2015

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

3-6 total record vs T150 teams over last five seasons; 3-7 if you include IMGs win over Desoto in 2015

5 seasons is 2016 but we can add 2015. That’s fine

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Euless Trinity lost to Union in 2017 (3-8)

17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Affirmative.  

Union beat SLC 21-10 in 2016

Liberty beat Westlake 21-14 in 2016

LCA beat Steele 26-14 in 2020

Euless Trinity lost to Union - 2017

Union lost to Carroll - 2015

Allen won against East - 2018

Allen won against Evangel Christian Academy - 2016

Allen won against Hoover - 2016

John Curtis beat Bishop Lynch - 2018

Euless Trinity beat De La Salle - 2015

These are other top 150 matchups over the last five seasons [adding 2015] @imaGoodBoyNow @GardenStateBaller

It looks pretty bad overall for Texas. 

9 hours ago, Gametyme said:

What did I make up ? Martin is ranked higher then SJR and Heath is ranked about the same as SJR. Highland Park is easily top 100 caliber. Are you just making shit up 😂

That Arlington Martin and Rockwall-Heath are as good or better than NJs best.

Highland Park.

SMH.

You're a goofball

9 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Let that be your little secret. Check where Cedar Hill is ranked and then look at SJR. Look where Atascocita is ranked and then look at SJR.

Your claim was about anyone in New Jersey.

👇

20 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Duncanville could play SLC without leaving the DFW and they would had played a team better then anyone in New Jersey. Not a falsehood a fact. 

image.jpeg.3a2019caea408569d366e18226b95509.jpeg

9 hours ago, Wosinc said:

I was talking about states that haven't been to nj, yet nj has traveled there. 

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yikes seems to me trending down 

hopefully Duncanville will be Tejas Lord and savior 

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Can sjr or bc top their schedules off with nj teams as good as Longview and Guyer is the real question......OH HELL NO.

That's why they have to schedule Iona Prep, NY, Smyrna, DE, Northeast, PA, Cardinal Hayes, NY, St Anthony's, NY and etc this year.

Why did you purposely leave off SFA and good counsel, when u do shit like this no one believes you

don bosco scheduled passaic county tech, nj as an OOD game this year.....the only public on bosco's schedule. Joke State!

2020: State Rank #159

2019: National Rank #1523

2018: National Rank #6653

2017: National Rank #3371

2016: National Rank #1970

2015: National Rank #982

2014: National Rank #1236

2013: National Rank #4196

2012: National Rank #4640

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Why did you purposely leave off SFA and good counsel, when u do shit like this no one believes you

I didn't purposely leave off anything.......who gives a shit?

Almost every state schedules a couple decent OOS games most years.......have been for decades and decade.

I'm talking about nj's "filler games" because nj sucks....are you capable of understanding what those are?...or, are you just another Finch "sidecar".

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SJR89 said:

ooohhhhh......SJR is ranked #80 and Desoto is ranked #34...oh my god....really scary.....in our past we have beaten the #5 ranked team in the country in Dematha.....and beat St Eds when the won it all in ohio and only lost to SJR that year.....rankings are that chauncey.....and if it matters....we play #10 SFA  #12 Bergen Catholic (NJ)   # 40 Good Counsel / #59 Saint Peters (NJ) ...etc we lost half our starters and 3/5s of our offensive line....and this our schedule....any time.....they say  in texas dont mess with texas...signs all over the roads... in reality don't fuck with Jersey....we know where the bodies are buried 

😂 face it SJR is just not going to be good this year. All i said was teams don't have to leave the metro-plex to play teams as good as NJ best. NJ has 2 good teams this year and neither one would win the title in Texas. SJR would barely make the playoffs in Duncanville district. They would finish 4th at best.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I didn't purposely leave off anything.......who gives a shit?

Almost every state schedules a couple decent OOS games most years.......have been for decades and decade.

I'm talking about nj's "filler games" because nj sucks....are you capable of understanding what those are?...or, are you just another Finch "sidecar".

NJ has 2 4 star kids in it and 1 brotha that can play. I don't even know why we entertain these clowns.