NY vs TX in 2021

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Allen went to Longview in 2009 and took a loss. A game of 2 halves. Longview's band isn't small. 😀

#2 5A Allen Eagles Take on the #1 4A Longview Lobos. This Pre-District game in week 0 of the 2009 Texas High School football season proved to be a game of quarters. Allen Dominated the first half with the score at 17 - 0. Longview came out in the 3rd quarter and took advantage of several key Allen mistakes to rack up 28 unanswered points. Allen rallied in the 4th quarter to bring the score within 3 points 28 to 25. Longview however sustained a 4:26 drive with critical first downs to run out the clock and take the win.

"12 years ago one team played another and one of them won!"

Allen lost in the second round of the playoffs to Carroll.....who lost by 24 in the next round.

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're giving Gametyme a run for silliest Texan in this thread.

I appreciate you Atticus for saying thread and not board ☺️ 

If someone wants to make silly claims about our teams, I feel at times that warrants silly responses.

[Everyone forgets, our “slapdicks” and “soft, cupcake” teams are the ones that have the oos wins. 

Only to come back to the playoffs and get stomped by a Texas power.

Our powers “duck” oos games.

2 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Everyone forgets, our “slapdicks” and “soft, cupcake” teams are the ones that have the oos wins. 

You mean like Carroll getting "stomped" 22-21 when their QB got hurt?

Oh, but they *lost* their OOS game.

Care to tell me who those teams are?

This should be good.

4 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I appreciate you Atticus for saying thread and not board ☺️ 

If someone wants to make silly claims about our teams, I feel at times that warrants silly responses.

[Everyone forgets, our “slapdicks” and “soft, cupcake” teams are the ones that have the oos wins. 

It’s gonna be 2022 soon Texas is eventually gonna have to stop hiding out of thier shells 🐚 and play with the big boys and learn what an airplane is

16 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Then why don't they?

People keep saying this crap using the key word "could" but never following with the "does"

Denton Ryan plays 8 district games-they have to.

Their 2 OOD games are Longview and Denton Guyer. Not exactly nobodies in Texas High School football. Look it up.

In your silly head their 2 OOD games should be sjr and bc.....Why? Just because.

31 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You mean like Carroll getting "stomped" 22-21 when their QB got hurt?

Oh, but they *lost* their OOS game.

Care to tell me who those teams are?

This should be good.

No, because I already see where this is going and I messed up by saying “stomped” 😌

My point is often, we’ve either beaten the best another state has to offer, only for that Texas team to lose in the playoffs.

or

If a team from Texas loses their out of state game, they are beaten here too. In some cases, just as bad.

On 7/1/2021 at 10:12 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Do you remember what year? Exactly?   Just don’t think u can rank them that high out of all teams in country, basketball? Probably

Football?? Ain’t no way

Din, HOW kin you rank the country boys in Norman Park in a national ranking, if they don't RECRUIT?

21 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

No, because I already see where this is going and I messed up by saying “stomped” 😌

My point is often, we’ve either beaten the best another state has to offer, only for that Texas team to lose in the playoffs.

or

If a team from Texas loses their out of state game, they are beaten here too. In some cases, just as bad.

There NEEDS to be SEVENTY plus states! Texas and Cali need to be annexed into ten separate parts! PROBLEM SOLVED!

And they ain't beat ANYBODY from GEORGIA! HELL, I don't think that a Texas college team has won against UGA, in the past three decades! Except the phoned it in effort a coupla seasons ago in that bowl game, against the LOOOONGhorns!

20 hours ago, Gametyme said:

NJ has what 4 decent teams and maybe 1 or 2 really good ones here and there on any given year. NJ has 2 4 star athletes in the entire state between the 22 and 23 classes on 247. Texas has close to 40 in each class. Teams don't have to leave the dfw to play a team equally if not better then what Jersey best has to offer. 

thats the point ,,,,is big bad texas scared of little ole Jersey.....and yet with your point we travel and play the best....win some and lose some....but we take the risk.....not sure you can the same about texas......we take all comers...we put our money where our mouth is....lastly don't take us lightly....it is not easy lving in NJ....highest tax rates  in the country....we are proud peeps and tough mofo's......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RedZone said:

If there wasn't a Calpreps or Maxpreps that nj dumbass couldn't name 10 Texas teams......he's one of weakest links at this forum.

missed this one.....since you dont know me.......I lived in texas ass hat...watched Tylers spring practice and was impressed....know more in my pinky about football then you will ever know....played for the all time best hs coachs in NJ and the US....look up Tony Karcich... any tine ass hat,,,I will be your huckleberry

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, SJR89 said:

thats the point ,,,,is big bad texas scared of little ole Jersey.....and yet with your point we travel and play the best....win some and lose some....but we take the risk.....not sure you can the same about texas......we take all comers...we put our money where our mouth is....lastly don't take us lightly....it is not easy lving in NJ....highest tax rates  in the country....we are proud peeps and tough mofo's......

I’m pretty sure the traveling issue has already been talked about so I will not go into it but Texas has already taken on the who’s who of football before. 

It’s not like Texas dodges competition.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Neville lost to Longview and won state. Longview flamed out very early in the playoffs. That’s classic Louisiana football for ya

Longview lost to nationally ranked Lufkin in the playoffs that year. I played for Lufkin in that game and ill be the first to admit Longview should had beaten us. They had the better team we had the best player. Lufkin only lost to national champs SLC 37-30. 

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

So you just made it up.

Nice.

OK so my statement stands unopposed.

What did I make up ? Martin is ranked higher then SJR and Heath is ranked about the same as SJR. Highland Park is easily top 100 caliber. Are you just making shit up 😂