NY vs TX in 2021

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Why is Red Flag in a thread about TX and NY teams? 

sorry there are no Louisiana teams involved. All your teams playing OOS are gonna get the shit kicked out of them. 

your penis is the size of a peanut, have you seen it? Fuck no you haven’t seen it, it’s the size of a peanut!!!!

He came in specifically to talk shit it,

I love it, and now he’s messaging Hawg about my post, what a pussy

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, State Champ said:

Finch

Sounds like you drive the interstate hwys hitting  truck stops picking up hazmat suit wearing interstate whores. All this while using their free WiFi while posting on HS football forums, sitting on their shitter picking crabs off your balls and tossing the only friends you have down the toilet. I think we all have a better understanding of your lonely life, A BIG TEXAS THANKS!

My charge still stands.

Find me a single Texan that posts here who isn't a dipshit.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Finch is a lot of smoke and mirrors 97% of the time.....when the smoke clears sjr is as beatable as anyone in the nation.

I never said they weren't.

I just laughed at the assertion that crappy Texas schools would beat them.

You never make an actual point that makes sense or addresses the topic.

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

The point was they may be closer games than anyone would care to think.

I don’t look at it and just 100% go off of what it’s saying 😒

You actually said that Gametyme may have a point even though his point was that Temple would work SJR.

👇

21 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

Gametyme may have a point. IJS

2 hours ago, Adam Kurkjian said:

I know a little about Stepinac. They are a good program for their area and have played a bunch of Massachusetts teams before. They beat Mansfield and split a home and home with Xaverian. I know that might not mean a lot to people here but it is my only real frame of reference. I feel like if Stepinac was a Jersey team they wouldn't be the best, but more competitive with that next level down, if you see what I'm saying. I'm glad to see them play a Texas team. Should be fun for them, and I think they have a decent shot at winning.

As for the other subject, this feels like the vaunted "Texas depth" discussion we've had thousands of times on this board and others like it. Glad to see we are reviving the classics.

Stepinac is akin to the lesser NJ privates like St Augustine, RBC, SJM, Donovan Catholic, ND, P6, PJ, SJV, etc. I'd be surprised if they show well at ASE. However, I'll be rooting for them! 

40 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Based on what? Some games templeRun won 30 years ago,, @SeaShells21 I thought u were smart, don’t agree with gaymetyme just cause ur both from texas

not cool

Don’t put words in my mouth. I know nothing of Temple’s history other than the fact they faced Aledo in a 2014 title game and are wildly inconsistent; similar to Guyer.

I’m not agreeing, I just don’t believe SJR would run over every average team here.

14 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Don’t put words in my mouth. I know nothing of Temple’s history other than the fact they faced Aledo in a 2014 title game and are wildly inconsistent; similar to Guyer.

I’m not agreeing, I just don’t believe  SJR would run over every average team here.

Temple also lost to Highland Park in 2016 in the title game

SJR would not run them over. He keeps dodging the question of who they got this year. They dont have a single power 5 kid at the moment. Look what Temple did to Longview last year now 15 kids come back with 6 that are entering year 3. Temple may not have it every year but when they have it they are pretty good. They couldn't beat a SJB or MD but they could definitely whip SJR this year. 

Temple 40 Longview 13

Highland Park 17 Longview 13

Denton Ryan 27 Longview 9

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

That's not what he said.

But thanks for you contribution as always.

👇

All 3 would curb stomp SJR this year. Martin has 4 power 5 kids on the defense a kid on each level. Heath has a power 5 QB 2 power 5 WRs and a power 5 RB. Man Heath dropped 59 on SLC last year. They would probably put 70+ on SJR this year. I personally think Heath has the best QB in Texas but thats for another day

As far as Texas tiers go, I personally view it as follows:

Tier 1: Westlake, Katy, Duncanville 

Southlake Carroll, Allen, Euless Trinity, North Shore

Tier 2: Lake Travis, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Tompkins 

Guyer, Longview, 

The first rows are upper tier, the next row are lower tier. I would have SJR in between lower Tier 1 and upper Tier 2. Perhaps they have what it takes to take down the Tier ones but I feel they would be outmatched / outcoached against teams like Westlake and Katy.

• Like 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

As far as Texas tiers go, I personally view it as follows:

Tier 1: Westlake, Katy, Duncanville 

Southlake Carroll, Allen, Euless Trinity, North Shore

Tier 2: Lake Travis, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Tompkins 

Guyer, Longview, 

The first rows are upper tier, the next row are lower tier. I would have SJR in between lower Tier 1 and upper Tier 2. Perhaps they have what it takes to take down the Tier ones but I feel they would be outmatched / outcoached against teams like Westlake and Katy.

No argument here on the tiers. I would say I dont think SJR roster would be tier 2 this upcoming season. Maybe historically just think they dont have much in 2021. That's why GSB put them #5 on his list. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

No argument here on the tiers. I would say I dont think SJR roster would be tier 2 this upcoming season. Maybe historically just think they dont have much in 2021. That's why GSB put them #5 on his list. 

DEERFIELD BEACH HAD 4x the D1 talent   We had 

ask them about us 

but there’s more to football then that, our speed, our heart  our conditioning and our coaching makes up for the 20 -30 D1 kids on roster on the other teams

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

DEERFIELD BEACH HAD 4x the D1 talent   We had 

ask them about us 

but there’s more to football then that, our speed, our heart  our conditioning and our coaching makes up for the 20 -30 D1 kids on roster on the other teams

Your not the only team that has kids with heart and toughness.