NY vs TX in 2021

16 hours ago, RedZone said:

sjr has lost 6 games in the last 2 years and could barely beat cherokee, nj last year

You can use the COVID season to push your agenda if you want but at least acknowledge that Texas was almost completely unaffected and Temple still sucked.

You won't win in any comparison of SJR and Temple.

But we know that you'll try because of your fragile ego.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

You can use the COVID season to push your agenda if you want but at least acknowledge that Texas was almost completely unaffected and Temple still sucked.

You won't win in any comparison of SJR and Temple.

But we know that you'll try because of your fragile ego.

sjr blows.

Finch

Sounds like you drive the interstate hwys hitting  truck stops picking up hazmat suit wearing interstate whores. All this while using their free WiFi while posting on HS football forums, sitting on their shitter picking crabs off your balls and tossing the only friends you have down the toilet. I think we all have a better understanding of your lonely life, A BIG TEXAS THANKS!

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You can use the COVID season to push your agenda

In 2019 sjr lost to #756 seton hall prep, nj......struggled with 5-5 JSerra, the whipping boy of the trinity league. Finch will now try to convince everyone Covid-19 actually started in 2017 or 2018.

St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ)   team preview   trend New Jersey North Jersey Super - United Red Non-Public Group 4 7-4 3-1 (t 1st) 4-3 56.2 48.6 78-46
WINS: #65 St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) (24-6), #124 JSerra (San Juan Capistrano, CA) (24-13), #350 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) (28-10), #388 DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) (55-14), #878 Cardinal Hayes (Bronx, NY) (33-7), #1364 Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) (44-0), #1364 Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) (21-14), LOSSES: #3 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD) (28-0), #95 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) (10-8), #95 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) (35-14), #756 Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ) (28-27)

Finch is a lot of smoke and mirrors 97% of the time.....when the smoke clears sjr is as beatable as anyone in the nation. 

His agenda though is to bash Texas and pimp the sjr's of the world. He's NOT a very good pimp!

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

In 2019 sjr lost to #756 seton hall prep, nj......struggled with 5-5 JSerra, the whipping boy of the trinity league. Finch will now try to convince everyone Covid-19 actually started in 2017 or 2018.

St. Joseph Regional (Montvale, NJ)   team preview   trend New Jersey North Jersey Super - United Red Non-Public Group 4 7-4 3-1 (t 1st) 4-3 56.2 48.6 78-46
WINS: #65 St. Peter's Prep (Jersey City, NJ) (24-6), #124 JSerra (San Juan Capistrano, CA) (24-13), #350 Bergen Catholic (Oradell, NJ) (28-10), #388 DePaul Catholic (Wayne, NJ) (55-14), #878 Cardinal Hayes (Bronx, NY) (33-7), #1364 Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) (44-0), #1364 Paramus Catholic (Paramus, NJ) (21-14), LOSSES: #3 St. Frances Academy (Baltimore, MD) (28-0), #95 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) (10-8), #95 Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, NJ) (35-14), #756 Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ) (28-27)

Finch is a lot of smoke and mirrors 97% of the time.....when the smoke clears sjr is as beatable as anyone in the nation. 

His agenda though is to bash Texas and pimp the sjr's of the world. He's NOT a very good pimp!

Terrible pimp

I know a little about Stepinac. They are a good program for their area and have played a bunch of Massachusetts teams before. They beat Mansfield and split a home and home with Xaverian. I know that might not mean a lot to people here but it is my only real frame of reference. I feel like if Stepinac was a Jersey team they wouldn't be the best, but more competitive with that next level down, if you see what I'm saying. I'm glad to see them play a Texas team. Should be fun for them, and I think they have a decent shot at winning.

As for the other subject, this feels like the vaunted "Texas depth" discussion we've had thousands of times on this board and others like it. Glad to see we are reviving the classics.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1