WHO ya got?...

Old Rabid One

17 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Milton is one of the teams i put no stock into. Their players don't play up to their rankings. That overton kid didn't show anything worth a 5star ranking when we played them last year. Im not even sure if he had a sack. North Cobb was the bigger threat out of the 2.

@Coach Clack Here's some bulletin board material. LFG! 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I think that poster wants it both ways. He wants to denigrate Overton for not showing up in the game vs. them but then cry like a sniveling little mustard shits baby when the "Packass" or anyone else breaks out the stats and honest opinions about Jacurri. 

He didn't show much of shit in the game vs. the "Packass" last season to prove his lofty star rating. 3 star and higher players don't get shut down like that. 

There. xD

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I think that poster wants it both ways. He wants to denigrate Overton for not showing up in the game vs. them but then cry like a sniveling little mustard shits baby when the "Packass" or anyone else breaks out the stats and honest opinions about Jacurri. 

He didn't show much of shit in the game vs. the "Packass" last season to prove his lofty star rating. 3 star and higher players don't get shut down like that. 

There. xD

I don’t know 🤷 anything about kid outside of he looks like a nfl player, just thought it was weird someone would say one of the top ranked kids in country is not as good as he seems 

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know 🤷 anything about kid outside of he looks like a nfl player, just thought it was weird someone would say one of the top ranked kids in country is not as good as he seems 

You have to look at the source. I guess that was kind of my point. 

He doesn't know how to evaluate talent. He looks at Jacurri and sees Lamar Jackson in spite of the kid disappearing vs. The Colquitt County Packers last year to the tune of a running clock boat race. 

He also sees one of the top recruits in the country as not being worthy the ranking. 

🤷‍♂️ What can you say? 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You have to look at the source. I guess that was kind of my point. 

He doesn't know how to evaluate talent. He looks at Jacurri and sees Lamar Jackson in spite of his the kid disappeared vs. The Colquitt County Packers last year to the tune of a running clock boat race. 

He also sees one of the top recruits in the country as not being worthy the ranking. 

🤷‍♂️ What can you say? 

I’m ready for round 2, jacuzzi and ga96 is gonna be like …

2FB49A4B-6FA0-4EC3-8D5E-5D6A7B45EDC3.gif

On 7/5/2021 at 8:36 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Well dudette, Colquitt DID have a world class D in 2020! There's THAT!

On 7/5/2021 at 8:33 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

There. xD

I forget, how many scores did William Andrews and Tyreek Hill have against the Packer D, in their three years in high school? And BOTH are/were ALL PRO status!

On 7/4/2021 at 9:59 PM, Ga96 said:

Milton is one of the teams i put no stock into. Their players don't play up to their rankings. That overton kid didn't show anything worth a 5star ranking when we played them last year. Im not even sure if he had a sack. North Cobb was the bigger threat out of the 2.

And yet, wait on it ... they've won a ship more recently than Lowndes.

On 6/30/2021 at 7:36 PM, Old Rabid One said:

North Cobb plays Buford in the Corky Kell Kickoff Classic!

North Cobb then hosts Milton on EiSPN!

And then, Brookwood treks to South Flaaawda to play American Heritage Plantation!

Did I miss any other big time non region matchups? And before you elitist clowns from Cali, NEW Jersey, and DC/Merryland chime in, who are only relevant through the transfer portal! Games involving nationally ranked teams ARE a big deal, to those who actually have their heads outa their ass!

Who plays Buford?  Brookwould who?  Is today April 1st? Or did somebody get lost on their way to their local board?  Asking for a friend. 

• Haha 1

On 7/1/2021 at 7:45 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

I'll take whichever team doesn't have their pLayErs wearing TeE ShirTs under their PADS! 

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you knew more than Coach ProPst About football! HELL, he only had 260 wins, and you have ................................................?

4 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Who plays Buford?  Brookwould who?  Is today April 1st? Or did somebody get lost on their way to their local board?  Asking for a friend. 

The 1996 and 2010 big school state champions, THAT Brookwood! And YOU are one to talk! The dude from a state with half the U.S. population, and has THREE relevant teams, only because they RECRUIT the shit outa the whole state!