LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams

imaGoodBoyNow

3 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

1. If Jacurri hasn't improved as a passer, Lowndes won't win it all. The young guys are gonna have to grow up quick.

2. Ware is loaded on offense. Defense is suspect. They do have an All American kicker. My Demons are still the most complete team in region 1-5a. Have a lot coming back. Oh yeah, I love Castellanos at quarterback. For BT, French and Haynes are only gonna get them so far. They need more help.

3. The jury is still out for Westlake. They have the most talent but can never win it all. 

1. There's still a good chance Lowndes doesn't win it all. But under Jacurri the past two years, they've made the finals and semifinals. Especially in the state's highest class, I think that warrants a top 10 ranking.

2. I get the hype on Ware, but I still need to see less reliance on Castellanos because he leads the team in passing and rushing by a large margin. They're about to pull a Lowndes. For BT, I think they do need some help but I'd rather take them over Ware County. The biggest worry for me about Robins is Addie leaving. Also, one of the two 1,000 yd rushers graduated as well. I like Vic Burley defensively but the secondary could use some work.

3. I don't think they win it all. That's why they aren't in the top 5 for me. Or even top 9.

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Yup but he nor grayson has ever followed ghsa rules anyway. According the ghsa him and grayson were supposed to severe their ties to each other.

Well clearly that hasn't happened. I guess the outside image is that he has, but he doesn't seem to have.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ngdawg said:

1. There's still a good chance Lowndes doesn't win it all. But under Jacurri the past two years, they've made the finals and semifinals. Especially in the state's highest class, I think that warrants a top 10 ranking.

2. I get the hype on Ware, but I still need to see less reliance on Castellanos because he leads the team in passing and rushing by a large margin. They're about to pull a Lowndes. For BT, I think they do need some help but I'd rather take them over Ware County. The biggest worry for me about Robins is Addie leaving. Also, one of the two 1,000 yd rushers graduated as well. I like Vic Burley defensively but the secondary could use some work.

3. I don't think they win it all. That's why they aren't in the top 5 for me. Or even top 9.

Did NG find a QB yet??

20 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Did NG find a QB yet??

Nope. Still rolling with last year's QB who will also be playing free safety. Granted, he's gotten better at passing the football, but he's not even in the same league as other quarterbacks to pass through NG.

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are not a serious poster on this board.   I'm done with you. 

Comparing Servites 7-4 unfavorably against GC State title.

SJB 27 -26 over Servite

SJB 31-8 over Good Counsel.

GC played SJB in week 2.... lost 31-8 went 9-3 and won a title. 

Servite went 7-4 lost 56-11 to MD and 27-26 to SJB... 

You asked me to compare and I did... 

GC lost worse to SJB than Servite did but their resume is better than Servites... 

What else do you want me to say?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are not a serious poster on this board.   I'm done with you. 

Comparing Servites 7-4 unfavorably against GC State title.

SJB 27 -26 over Servite

SJB 31-8 over Good Counsel.

Cali teams throw games for rankings. That's a prime example. Sjb allowed servite to have a close score so it would look like servite was better than they actually were. MD showed the true servite that season. California is the only state were 1 team can win by 30 points and lose to that same exact team in the championship. That's what we call BS.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Cali teams throw games for rankings. That's a prime example. Sjb allowed servite to have a close score so it would look like servite was better than they actually were. MD showed the true servite that season. California is the only state were 1 team can win by 30 points and lose to that same exact team in the championship. That's what we call BS.

You’re so dumb it’s incredible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly my point.   Servite can’t do you definition of “anything”  as long as they are in the same league as those two teams I mentioned 

Sammy if I came to you about how Archer played Grayson close to a 21-19 game... 

What would you do? 

Be honest. 

Knowing how you are... 

What would you actually say to me...? 

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Ware was missing their running back for majority of the season with a broken collarbone. Him being fully healthy should help out Thomas. And my Demons will be fine. The back-up QB Christion Lane received quality snaps last season. Malcolm (our D1 Rb/1000 yard rusher) returns, entire O-line returns with 2-3 D1 recruits on it, a D1 receiver with offers from Pitt and Liberty, two D1 D-linemen, two starting linebackers return from last year's squad (We really gonna miss Ahmad Walker and Demarcious Robinson), and 3 out of the 4 starters return. Our cornerback Antwon Jackson is reeling in offers as we speak. 

• Like 1