LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams

imaGoodBoyNow

30 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

1. Yes. They have an extremely good 9th and 10th grade group that will likely take over the state in shock soon. Don't forget Jacurri at QB!

2. I still think they are. Ware County would have been first for many but I'm just not buying it. Tommy Castellanos is basically carrying that team right now. BT has French and Haynes in the backfield alone and both combine for 7 stars.

3. Yeah but their secondary arguably has stayed about the same in terms of production. I know 7 on 7s aren't great indicators, but they were absolutely locking teams down. They're getting more transfers again this year as well.

Hey hey erase that about the 9th and 10th grades we rather live in the shadows at Lowndes.

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

1. Yes. They have an extremely good 9th and 10th grade group that will likely take over the state in shock soon. Don't forget Jacurri at QB!

2. I still think they are. Ware County would have been first for many but I'm just not buying it. Tommy Castellanos is basically carrying that team right now. BT has French and Haynes in the backfield alone and both combine for 7 stars.

3. Yeah but their secondary arguably has stayed about the same in terms of production. I know 7 on 7s aren't great indicators, but they were absolutely locking teams down. They're getting more transfers again this year as well.

1. If Jacurri hasn't improved as a passer, Lowndes won't win it all. The young guys are gonna have to grow up quick.

2. Ware is loaded on offense. Defense is suspect. They do have an All American kicker. My Demons are still the most complete team in region 1-5a. Have a lot coming back. Oh yeah, I love Castellanos at quarterback. For BT, French and Haynes are only gonna get them so far. They need more help.

3. The jury is still out for Westlake. They have the most talent but can never win it all. 

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

1. If Jacurri hasn't improved as a passer, Lowndes won't win it all. The young guys are gonna have to grow up quick.

2. Ware is loaded on offense. Defense is suspect. They do have an All American kicker. My Demons are still the most complete team in region 1-5a. Have a lot coming back. Oh yeah, I love Castellanos at quarterback. For BT, French and Haynes are only gonna get them so far. They need more help.

3. The jury is still out for Westlake. They have the most talent but can never win it all. 

They just gonna load the Box this year against Lowndes cause they know the QB has a Left foot 🦶 for an arm

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Before I log out just gonna say you can move in and still have been recruited, ima log off to give u some time before CaLi wakes up and sees how bonkers you are saying Georgia teams don’t recruit 

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Where's your case? Your evidence? 

Gonna sight some more move ins as recruits? 

Rather a move in is athletically motivated or not. It's a move in. You may not like it and I may not like it. 

But if they've moved in and taken the proper steps to be eligible to play for the team then they are a Bona-fide move in and thats that. 

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

He has no choice but to improve all of the QB camps 7v7 and now the elite 11. I loved what ive seen from our new play calling when it comes to passing plays.

Valdosta and Rush screwed up  and now the whole state recruits.... 

Your logic is Dumbfounding... 

You say Grayson,Lee,Buford and Colquitt recruit and can't tell me or show me one bit of evidence... 

What reason would Buford have to even recruit genius? 

They are 

OPEN ENROLLMENT 

Bufords door is already as open as open can be! 

Because of their open enrollment rules transferring isn't even difficult. 

Buford is a successful program with an open enrollment policy they don't have to recruit like the NJ schools do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Remember ghsa ruled he isn't supposed to have any contact with the grayson program

Uh, no they didn't.  Besides, he still lives in the Grayson zone and has kids in Grayson schools.  With his connections in high school football, I'd be willing to bet he is better attuned to what is happening than you.

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Yup but he nor grayson has ever followed ghsa rules anyway. According the ghsa him and grayson were supposed to severe their ties to each other.

There is sooooo much you think you know that you really don't.  It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

To be fair... 

There is alot of that on this board... 

@Sammyswordsman peddles Servite like Crack...

And they haven't done Jack in over 10 years either... 

Stop measuring Servite on their results vs  SJB and The Stache.  

That’s not a realistic “ask” of any team.

check out the competitive scores vs SJB  in 2019 between Servite and Good Counsel .

Of course you’ll persist is being stupid about it .  Kinda boring now 

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wish somebody would've gave 2017 MD the memo... 

Huh? We beat the New Jersey state champion (BC) and the Nevada state champion(Bg). & we play bosco 2x a year. I know that isn’t OOS but you can’t make a bigger game recently than MD/bosco. Compare that schedule with Thompson’s and get back to me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Stop measuring Servite on their results vs  SJB and The Stache.  

That’s not a realistic “ask” of any team.

check out the competitive scores vs SJB  in 2019 between Servite and Good Counsel .

Of course you’ll persist is being stupid about it .  Kinda boring now 

Measuring against SJB and MD we where talking about Lowndes... and teams that haven't done anything. In over 10 years