LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams

imaGoodBoyNow

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wtf are you smoking? 

Nobody's recruiting...

In any class...

So far everyone or thing you've mentioned has been a bona-fide move in.... 

Do you even know what teams are in 5A? 

Or are you just babbling ? 

My Bad, thinking of 6a

Hold F up, I know homie didn’t just say nobody recruiting in any class

AYOOO 

255909BC-5195-45C5-B8F9-756A99679C5E.gif

One word ...

67350ECB-4CF9-44B4-9053-A4039870B91E.jpeg

17 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Theses teams are the best of the best teams in nation that are not challenging thier team with a difficult schedule 

coming soon

#1 most cupcake team in nation 

1. Westlake Tx

2. Thompson Alabama

3 South Lake Carrol TEjas

4.  Grayson Georgia 

5. Lowndes 

6. North Shore

7. Center Grove Indiana 

8 Katy Texas

9 corner canyon Utah

10 Folsom Coffee ️ 

11 Bixby oklahomo 

12 Allen Texas 

13 St Thomas Moore Louisiana 

All I get from this thread and post is: 

"I'm pissed you didn't schedule an all star team" 

Lowndes(recently),Grayson,Allen and Corner Canyon usually schedule pretty decently... 

Corner Canyon typically schedules the top teams in their state which alone is more than half the teams you ass kiss.... 

Just because nobody schedules IMG,MD,BG,SJB and Bergen Catholic consecutive weeks in a row doesn't make them a cupcake. 

We go through this same shit every year/season.

For whatever reason Idk... 

We could throw SJR and STA on the list.

But why would we do that? 

This is a dig against public schools and Louisiana 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My Bad, thinking of 6a

Hold F up, I know homie didn’t just say nobody recruiting in any class

AYOOO 

255909BC-5195-45C5-B8F9-756A99679C5E.gif

One word ...

67350ECB-4CF9-44B4-9053-A4039870B91E.jpeg

Bruh what Rush did is not indicative of the whole class or state... 

By your logic I guess SJR and BC are out here getting steak dinners for up and coming athletes?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I get from this thread and post is: 

"I'm pissed you didn't schedule an all star team" 

Lowndes(recently),Grayson,Allen and Corner Canyon usually schedule pretty decently... 

Corner Canyon typically schedules the top teams in their state which alone is more than half the teams you ass kiss.... 

Just because nobody schedules IMG,MD,BG,SJB and Bergen Catholic consecutive weeks in a row doesn't make them a cupcake. 

We go through this same shit every year/season.

For whatever reason Idk... 

We could throw SJR and STA on the list.

But why would we do that? 

This is a dig against public schools and Louisiana 

Well obviously you didn’t read first ffew  pages where everyone is agreeing with me even Texas people saying the teams are way to good to not have a challenging schedule 

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Grayson Buford Lee, Valdosta

Marrieta  colquitt 

Lee doesn't recruit... 

Grayson gets move ins... Gwinnett County is one of the top 10 fastest growing counties in the country... These "recruits" are bona-fide move ins no matter what you say. 

Buford and Marietta are open enrollment... idk why you don't understand this its not that hard I've explained this to you more times than you can count...

Colquitt doesn't recruit. 

And again you're trying to force rushes sins on everyone else... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lee doesn't recruit... 

Grayson gets move ins... Gwinnett County is one of the top 10 fastest growing counties in the country... These "recruits" are bona-fide move ins no matter what you say. 

Buford and Marietta are open enrollment... idk why you don't understand this its not that hard.

Colquitt doesn't recruit. 

And again you're trying to force rushes sins on everyone else... 

Damn dude I have never seen so many lies in one post, and I’ve been on here for 4 years

tsk tsk tsk where to even start

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Damn dude I have never seen so many lies in one post, and I’ve been on here for 4 years

tsk tsk tsk where to even start

Where's your proof? 

You can say Lee recruits but you have no evidence. 

You can say Colquitt recruits. But you have no evidence 

Only word of mouth from a few posters and ima be real I wouldn't drink that Kool aid if I where you... 

And ima borrow a page from@Sammyswordsman here about Grayson. 

They Win 

They have built a successful program 

They attract athletes 

Hence the move ins and Transfers. 

You could say they recruit but you have no evidence that they're doing anything wrong... 

They got a few move ins from NJ? And? 

You act like people don't move. 

Like NJ is some special place that nobody wants to leave. 

And again Buford and Marietta are OPEN ENROLLMENT and in case you forgot for 455th time this month: 

Georgia open enrollment rules: 

Students who do not live in the School Zone are allowed to attend so long as they: 

1. Maintain a C average or higher 

2. Have a reliable mode of transportation as busses will not go outside of their designated routes to pick up an open enrollment student 

3. The open enrollment school has space to accommodate the open enrollment student. As the school must first accommodate the students living within its immediate designated school Zone. Again example: 

If you have a son and you're living in Lawrenceville and he wants to play for Buford or go to Buford HS then he can. Unless Buford is at capacity then he will not be allowed in because Buford must first serve the students who actually reside in The Buford city limits. Which means your son must go to one of the HS's in Lawrenceville (Archer and Central Gwinnett). 

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

U just said colquitt doesn’t recruit, lmao , that’s it im logging off till tonight 

ive heard some outlandish shit but that takes the cake

Where's your case? Your evidence? 

Gonna sight some more move ins as recruits? 

Rather a move in is athletically motivated or not. It's a move in. You may not like it and I may not like it. 

But if they've moved in and taken the proper steps to be eligible to play for the team then they are a Bona-fide move in and thats that. 

10 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Where's your case? Your evidence? 

Gonna sight some more move ins as recruits? 

Rather a move in is athletically motivated or not. It's a move in. You may not like it and I may not like it. 

But if they've moved in and taken the proper steps to be eligible to play for the team then they are a Bona-fide move in and thats that. 

Before I log out just gonna say you can move in and still have been recruited, ima log off to give u some time before CaLi wakes up and sees how bonkers you are saying Georgia teams don’t recruit 

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Yard Fart, what the fuck you laughing at chump? Colquitt, Lowndes, and CAMDEN, under the winningest active coach in the state returning to his ole stomping grounds, will be FORMIDABLE! And to add an extra aspect for good measure! Tift has just hired a coach who is in the Michigan High School Hall of Fame! Compared to THAT, the two team Trinity League is a JOKE!

Now I'm laughing at you.

How do you KNOW those teams you mentioned are any good?  What's the measuring "schtick"?  I'd heard of Valdosta before coming to this forum, because I had a co-worker from Valdosta, but that's about IT.  But now that I'm here, I'm learning all about the cheating and player theft that goes on in your "top programs".  I'm not impressed.  I don't see Georgia teams on television, and they don't come to Texas.  You only have 2-3 teams in the Top 50 any given year.  So, by your own standards, Georgia teams can't be all that good.  Right?

You're such a fucking Goober...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Their schedule last year was pretty horrible too. Way too talented and well coached to not go prove themselves against somebody else of their caliber. Their DC impressed me in the semifinals and finals games I watched last year. I could be wrong but I believe when I was looking on Twitter at comments about the MD/DV game, somebody mentioned Westlake could possibly play in 6a D2 this year? I thought they just moved up to D1 after winning state in D2 the previous year? 

It depends on the enrollment of the teams in front of them.  Last year Westlake's district had only 1 other team with larger enrollment #'s that made the playoffs (Lake Travis I think it was).

Westlake is normally in D2 range enrollmentwise.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

They'll more than likely be D2 this year. It really all depends on who makes the playoffs from their District. Maybe someone else from TX can better explain the way it works but it's all got to do with enrollment numbers.

Pretty much this (in reference to my previous post).

37 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

Now I'm laughing at you.

How do you KNOW those teams you mentioned are any good?  What's the measuring "schtick"?  I'd heard of Valdosta before coming to this forum, because I had a co-worker from Valdosta, but that's about IT.  But now that I'm here, I'm learning all about the cheating and player theft that goes on in your "top programs".  I'm not impressed.  I don't see Georgia teams on television, and they don't come to Texas.  You only have 2-3 teams in the Top 50 any given year.  So, by your own standards, Georgia teams can't be all that good.  Right?

You're such a fucking Goober...

8090269B-A1DC-4229-A064-0C8A43FC389A.gif

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sorry I get dementia 

anywho nice list , except Lowsydes hasn’t been relevant since Bill cliton was getting reach arounds in the Oral office

They made the semis last year and the finals the year before in 7A. That's good enough for a high ranking.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Love Milton at #1. Bearish on BT since they lost their HC. Lee too low. Loss of HC will hurt CG too. 

BT was a risk, but I think their talent keeps them up there. MaxPreps had Cedar Grove like 5th in Georgia or something and I'm not buying it. That's why they're like 15 for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

1. Is lowndes really a top 10 team with all the guys they lost in graduation?

2. Blessed Trinity at 6? Are they even the best team in 5A?

3. And Westlake at 10? I thought they lost a lot as well?

1. Yes. They have an extremely good 9th and 10th grade group that will likely take over the state in shock soon. Don't forget Jacurri at QB!

2. I still think they are. Ware County would have been first for many but I'm just not buying it. Tommy Castellanos is basically carrying that team right now. BT has French and Haynes in the backfield alone and both combine for 7 stars.

3. Yeah but their secondary arguably has stayed about the same in terms of production. I know 7 on 7s aren't great indicators, but they were absolutely locking teams down. They're getting more transfers again this year as well.

• Like 1