LDT 2021 TOP 15 most Bush league teams

imaGoodBoyNow

4 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

For the caliber team that Austin Westlake is fielding this upcoming fall they sure have a very ho-hum schedule. The only decent team they'll be playing in non-District is Euless Trinity, which i'm sure you all are familiar with. That'll be a good game between the No. 1 and No. 7 team in Texas 6A (Pre-season rankings.) Aside from that, the rest of their schedule is extremely monotonous in terms of challenging games. They do play rival Lake Travis in District but that's out of their control to schedule. I would've loved to see them play another dominant team from around Texas, there's no shortage of those type teams within the state. Heck, would be awesome to have them play Thompson or Grayson.

How do you KNOW that there are other dominant teams around Tejas? What's the measuring shtick! And although I've heard the name Euless Trinity before! That's about IT, since Tejas don't televise OR PLAY out of state competition!

4 hours ago, Champa said:

I would not have minded seeing Westlake play someone. Hell get some revenge on Liberty Nevada if nothing else.

Give Allen another year. They've hosted plenty of OOS teams before.

4 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

For the caliber team that Austin Westlake is fielding this upcoming fall they sure have a very ho-hum schedule. The only decent team they'll be playing in non-District is Euless Trinity, which i'm sure you all are familiar with. That'll be a good game between the No. 1 and No. 7 team in Texas 6A (Pre-season rankings.) Aside from that, the rest of their schedule is extremely monotonous in terms of challenging games. They do play rival Lake Travis in District but that's out of their control to schedule. I would've loved to see them play another dominant team from around Texas, there's no shortage of those type teams within the state. Heck, would be awesome to have them play Thompson or Grayson.

This would’ve been the perfect year to see a Katy-Westlake rematch.

Then again, maybe it would be best to see them at their strongest and meeting in the semis.

If the football gods are listening…..

7 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Lowndes region is one of the hardest in the country pretty soon there will be at least 3 teams in the top 50. Nobody else can say that and off of pure history we were in the same team as Valdosta and nobody is better than them historically.

Yard Fart, what the fuck you laughing at chump? Colquitt, Lowndes, and CAMDEN, under the winningest active coach in the state returning to his ole stomping grounds, will be FORMIDABLE! And to add an extra aspect for good measure! Tift has just hired a coach who is in the Michigan High School Hall of Fame! Compared to THAT, the two team Trinity League is a JOKE!

4 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Lets see, you're picking BT with a NEW coach, against Ware Co. with QB1 Castellanos and their best team EVER, according to Viper?

I'm picking a BT team with a backfield duo of 3 star QB JC French and 4 star RB Justice Haynes. They are still a strong program with a bright future. Don't let one coaching change derail your view of them.