MaxPreps Pre-Season Top 100

Extremely Humble

5 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Their NJ team rankings are off IMO. My Top 5 are BC, DBP, SPP, DPC and SJR. 

I agree on PRE season rankings. The quarterback play will decide the season as all teams except BC break in New QB'S.  All of these teams return the bulk of their defenses and in SJR case they upgrade at some of the positions lost to graduation.  DBP will have great line play with an RB that served notice to the league that he was to be taken seriously. They have a solid group of WR's and a QB that showed well in spots last season. They beat BC with a team full of sophs who ALL return this season. SPP has the most kids with D1 offers on their current roster and return pretty much everything except Bullock (huge loss). Their question mark will be QB as they break in rising Jr Champ long (Maryland Commit) who struggled in his only start last season vs PC. DPC brings back everything except Andrew Butler. Keep in mind how tough they played Joe's to the wire last season. It took damn near 40 carries for Audric to eclipse 200yds which is double the amount it took him to do it vs everyone else.  I hear their QB is a tough DT QB. Which justifies @GardenStateBaller ranking Joe's last at this point. I'm sure he'll make the necessary changes after seeing some pre season scrimmages. Overall the league will be extremely tough as all the teams return upwards of 85% of their defenses and most return the same on offense. This will not be a down year. The teams are stacked, however there has to be winners and losers each weekend. All games will be competitive. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not a bad Top 100.  A couple head scratchers in the 45+ range but the Top 45 is solid.

we can use this as a data point for The Tiers 

I especially liked where Cali had thirteen(pop. 40,000,000) and Georgia had TEN!(population 10,000,000) (The REAL head scratchers are, that MD and SJB seem to swap top three spots, EVERY fucking season, from a country with 12,000 schools) SOMEBODY appears to have a brown nose, with a palm tree stuck up his ass!

42 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah, the MaxPreps people are just as clueless as you are.

I think Max Preps is way off on a lot of teams. How IMG isn't #1 if you're going to include them is beyond me. SJB is clearly the 2nd beat team in the country then MD and then everybody else is tier 2. As for Heath and Martin you didn't even know who those teams were until yesterday or how talented both teams are. You're not a HS football expert. Just a talking head with no substance.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

I think Max Preps is way off on a lot of teams. How IMG isn't #1 if you're going to include them is beyond me. SJB is clearly the 2nd beat team in the country then MD and then everybody else is tier 2. As for Heath and Martin you didn't even know who those teams were until yesterday or how talented both teams are. You're not a HS football expert. Just a talking head with no substance.

We whooped SJB’s ass a couple months ago and return a majority of the production including 9/11 on defense. How are they clearly the 2nd best team? 😂

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We whooped SJB’s ass a couple months ago and return a majority of the production including 9/11 on defense. How are they clearly the 2nd best team? 😂

You're right I probably should not had went clearly. I do believe in the fall they will beat MD. Just my opinion. I could see MD winning it but just on paper SJB has the better roster. Of course games are not won on paper. I wasn't trying to take a shot. You obviously know more about California HS football then me so I will step back on what I said and defer to you

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

On 6/30/2021 at 2:45 PM, Gametyme said:

Yeah right. 

Don’t entertain that blow hard.

His top 10 looks something like this:

1. STA

2. STA

3. STA

4. STA

5. STA

6. STA

7. STA

8. STA

9. STA

10. Insert another FL team. 

The Guzzlin’ Guru is an idiot who has no idea how to evaluate a team. 

• Haha 2

On 6/30/2021 at 3:44 PM, Gametyme said:

You're right I probably should not had went clearly. I do believe in the fall they will beat MD. Just my opinion. I could see MD winning it but just on paper SJB has the better roster. Of course games are not won on paper. I wasn't trying to take a shot. You obviously know more about California HS football then me so I will step back on what I said and defer to you

Respect.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

Don’t entertain that blow hard.

His top 10 looks something like this:

1. STA

2. STA

3. STA

4. STA

5. STA

6. STA

7. STA

8. STA

9. STA

10. Insert another FL team.

The Guzzlin’ Guru is an idiot who has no idea how to evaluate a team. 

I don't quite understand why people like so publicly lie this.

Everybody knows this isn't true.

It just makes you look like more of a clown than you already do.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:23 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Milton and Lee County are legit. 

Yeah milton definitely isn't legit unless they brought in some transfers. Lee county well you know they ard built in transfers. Their starting QB is going to 10th grade and is already at his 3rd school.

• Like 1