DLS 2021 Schedule

GardenStateBaller

3 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

DLS will lose 2 or 3 games on their Schedule, they are young and inexperienced….. They will come around and win their Section but I doubt they make it to the open this year…..

They have massive questions on Defense and are missing a Game Breaking RB…. They do have speed at the other skill positions but the Seniors and Juniors who will make up most of the starters do not have a lot of Big game experience….

They will struggle to Beat SFA…. San Diego CC and Something Something Trail play similar Offenses that like to milk the clock and are both Physical teams…. If Folsom doesn’t beat them this year they never will….

None the less I will be at the SFA and San Diego CC games, It’s a great schedule and I can’t wait to see them play and how this group develops!!….

GO SPARTANS!!!!

I don't know if they will lose 3 games pre-SBG , but if they don't stumble early and do their usual progression , I can easily see them losing only to SFA . I could be wrong , and they could lose to San Diego CC also ( I haven't a clue what CC brings ) , But Dela , by the time the tough teams roll in , they will be tough as usual .  I wouldn't discount them at all . The O-line and LB's is what I'm focusing on . Even with a lame qb , they can still beat these teams . But not SFA's, MD, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

OOS games are better when teams on the same Tier play each other.  Servite vs. IMG or DBP vs SJB accomplishes nothing.

Your right about Servite . They are already going to face 3 tier 1 games ( Bosco,MD and one of them once again in playoff ). DBP on the other hand could benefit