All SEC final Vandy vs Miss State. Even if Vandy screwed their way into the final.

HooverOutlaw

On 6/28/2021 at 8:55 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Mater Dei (CA) Alumnus CJ Rodriguez drives in two runs with a single & Bishop Amat (CA) Alum Jayson Gonzalez hit a 3 run bomb to put Vanderbilt up 7-1. All in the first inning. California Commodores putting in work. 

Delbarton alum Jack Leiter was awesome too as the starting pitcher for the 'Dores!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I’d use the alumni’s bank accounts as a better barometer for how their lives are going 😂.

Just shows how greedy those Vandy alumni are. Vandy is on the bottom of the list for athletic support donations by alumni in the SEC.  Funny the richest are always the most selfish.  Like former Alabama AD Mal Moore said about raising money for building projects the guy who is worth 5 million will always give more than the guy worth $50 million.  When ask why that was he said the guy with $50 million wanted control for his money. The less wealthy were just happy to help. 

So those Vandy alumni may have more money than State but when it comes to helping and support they are worthless to the athletic program.  

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

The problem is when you go to a college game you are liable to hear anything from people. You can bet it was drunk fans.  I have been called everything in the book at LSU and Knoxville. A night football game at LSU is a great experience but you are taking a chance of anything happening.   The worst are pro football fans. I went to a New Orleans Philadelphia game one year at New Orleans those Philadelphia fans had the worst mouth I have ever heard period. The used every term in the book racial both ways. 

If you go to a game now days you are opening yourself up to abusive language.  Drinking drives people crazy. This is why so many race  tracks have ban drinking. 

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The problem is when you go to a college game you are liable to hear anything from people. You can bet it was drunk fans.  I have been called everything in the book at LSU and Knoxville. A night football game at LSU is a great experience but you are taking a chance of anything happening.   The worst are pro football fans. I went to a New Orleans Philadelphia game one year at New Orleans those Philadelphia fans had the worst mouth I have ever heard period. The used every term in the book racial both ways. 

If you go to a game now days you are opening yourself up to abusive language.  Drinking drives people crazy. This is why so many race  tracks have ban drinking. 

True but you know the saying a drunk man tells no lies. People get drunk and show their true selves.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Hey man, Cracker Barrel has some good food. I'll never forget when someone told me that you can hear the racism in each step you take in Cracker Barrel....lololololol. 

Do any of you drive a BWM or Nissan if so don't talk racism or slavery. Both used slave labor in WW2. 

7 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The worst are pro football fans. I went to a New Orleans Philadelphia game one year at New Orleans those Philadelphia fans had the worst mouth I have ever heard period. The used every term in the book racial both ways. 

The old Veterans Stadium in Philly had an active, functioning courtroom located in the bowels of it since the Eagles fans were so bad. They still are. 

• Thanks 1