Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

2 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Considering the game is in Texas I believe DV definitely has a chance 

Yeah.  I get the feeling that some folks think DV is gonna just lay out the kings carpet, acknowledge MD’s superiority, and take their beating.   DV has a lot less to lose.  If DV thwarts them early, gets in their head, and causes them to lose confidence, it could be trouble for MD, especially away from home with the sort of crowd opponent support they aren’t used to seeing.  But, if DV can’t punch em in the mouth early, it will be like SJB/MC.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’re loaded on D.  But going 3 and out too much can wear a D out 

My stepson from the Dallas area, just texted he tried to get tickets to the game but says they are sold out.  He heard of people shelling out up to $300 a pop.  I wonder if that’s true or hype.  Says he started inquiring a while ago but was told he had to wait until it got closer to game time.

BTW, would anyone that reads this pay $300 just to see that game?   I wouldn’t pay that for a state championship game.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, On2whls said:

My stepson from the Dallas area, just texted he tried to get tickets to the game but says they are sold out.  He heard of people shelling out up to $300 a pop.  I wonder if that’s true or hype.  Says he started inquiring a while ago but was told he had to wait until it got closer to game time.

BTW, would anyone that reads this pay $300 just to see that game?   I wouldn’t pay that for a state championship game.

You guys all saw a pretty impressive SJB shutdown MC. That same SJB was handled by MD earlier in the spring. MD from what I know return pretty much their whole team from spring except a few kids. I don't think DV has a chance

20 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Interesting, DD told me he saw a site in LA that was selling the tickets.  Could be true, folks have heard a lot of MD so they may want to check them out 

16 minutes ago, jserralions said:

You guys all saw a pretty impressive SJB shutdown MC. That same SJB was handled by MD earlier in the spring. MD from what I know return pretty much their whole team from spring except a few kids. I don't think DV has a chance

Your opinion is based on 2 teams not related to DV and a result that’s not relevant either.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Interesting, DD told me he saw a site in LA that was selling the tickets.  Could be true, folks have heard a lot of MD so they may want to check them out 

One of the things that CA does right (as a state) is ticket prices for HS  football.  Under $10 for normal games and playoff only up to $15.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jserralions said:

How would you know? You were too busy watching JSerra getting their muffins sluffed by Sierra Canyon. 

• Haha 1