Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

5 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

You said 2014 Allen had 4 Top 100 players. I just fact checked that. Thats not true. Just 1 and it was Kyler.

Gametyme is trying to seize the mantle for biggest dipshit on this forum.

And he's succeeding.

For the first time in his life.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

From 2014-18, Allen had 74 transfers including 30 from out-of-state. One of their teams had 4 top-100 transfers alone.

Read The Dallas Morning News' full, 3-part series that explores the size, athletics success — and cost — of Allen High School.

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Gametyme is trying to seize the mantle for biggest dipshit on this forum.

And he's succeeding.

For the first time in his life.

Still not true. I went to 247 and Kyler Murray is the only one. The claim was that Allen had a single team with 4 players nationally ranked in top 100 just not true

1 minute ago, Gametyme said:

Still not true. I went to 247 and Kyler Murray is the only one. The claim was that Allen had a single team with 4 players nationally ranked in top 100 just not true

👇

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

From 2014-18, Allen had 74 transfers including 30 from out-of-state. One of their teams had 4 top-100 transfers alone.

Read The Dallas Morning News' full, 3-part series that explores the size, athletics success — and cost — of Allen High School.

The Dallas Morning News found that 74 football players -- including 30 from out of state -- transferred to Allen during the last five years, according to documents obtained from the school through open records requests. Last year's 16-0 Allen state championship team was led by four transfers who were top-100 recruits in the state.

Go get fitted for you big read shoes, Gametyme.

You are an embarrassment even to a low-rent state like Texas.

Interestingly enough, Kyler Murray. Also a transfer.

I never said he wasn't. He played freshmen football at Lewisville. Allen didn't recruit him either. IMG recruits there kids. Then rooms and boards them. You tried telling me the 2014 Allen Eagles had 4 kids in top 100. That just wasnt true. Kyler also didnt have to fly across country to go to Allen.

"This doesn't happen in Texas!"

OK, it happens but they aren't recruited!"

🤡

Its a fact. Kylers dad enrolled him at Allen because it was a better situation. Kyler was 5'8 and 0 stars and 0 offers when he took his first snap at Allen. Facts. You just make shit up.

Just now, Gametyme said:

Yeah you did because you compared IMG 2023 class has 5 kids nationall top 100 to Allen have 4 Top 100. But it was top 100 in Texas huge difference. Damn its getting sad for you my guy.

You not only failed to read the text from the Dallas Morning News but you haven't even gotten the year right.

Clown sighting no laughing matter to Clifton Park residents | The Daily  Gazette

10 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

"This doesn't happen in Texas!"

"OK, it does but it's because the kid is short and had zero offers!"

🤡

There is a difference then getting a kid that just shows up. Then hey he has 4 stars lets see if he wants to come here and play. We have room and boarding too. Come on guy just stop it.