Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

26 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

I am mot making an excuse. Just stating that an unranked MD girls volleyball team lost to the #2 team in the nation. My point was that if MD had won then they would have made the excuse saying Flower Mound wasn’t good

You MD fans get butthurt over the smallest things.  I had no idea MaxPreps had FM at #2.  I only knew the Texas polls had them at #4 in Texas.  Your girls are 2-0 in pool play.  Relax and enjoy their success.  They're ugly and thick-legged, but they can play some pretty good volleyball.  😁

6 minutes ago, Yard Dart said:

You MD fans get butthurt over the smallest things.  I had no idea MaxPreps had FM at #2.  I only knew the Texas polls had them at #4 in Texas.  Your girls are 2-0 in pool play.  Relax and enjoy their success.  They're ugly and thick-legged, but they can play some pretty good volleyball.  😁

This is a picture from the team this year. You thinK that is ugly?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTEE-zvMJAI/?utm_medium=copy_link

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

We've heard this all before how Cali bout to put it on us in football.  @Sammyswordsmanhas inserted his hooves in his head orifice before on this matter. 

2005 USC best team Ever.  Hello my Name is Vince

2015 Best Sparty team since the streak.  Tongans dragging lil Spartans 😁Sparty goes back to beating the hell out of all the avocado eaters in Cali. Big Tongans not so much here.

2021 MD walks on Water. Dville and Texas bout to get embarrassed.  7pm the Redskin and I will be at DISD to see the best league in America per old Yosemite Sam.  I dont know what the result will be.   History is on my side and you can't change it no matter how many whatabouts.

Welcome to the best HS Football Nation in America Monarchs.   I got love for ya but for the 1st time ever rooting against you.  Brisket over Tri-Tip

#We'vehearditb4 

100 or more on the game?

4 hours ago, DevilDog said:

We've heard this all before how Cali bout to put it on us in football.  @Sammyswordsmanhas inserted his hooves in his head orifice before on this matter. 

2005 USC best team Ever.  Hello my Name is Vince

2015 Best Sparty team since the streak.  Tongans dragging lil Spartans 😁Sparty goes back to beating the hell out of all the avocado eaters in Cali. Big Tongans not so much here.

2021 MD walks on Water. Dville and Texas bout to get embarrassed.  7pm the Redskin and I will be at DISD to see the best league in America per old Yosemite Sam.  I dont know what the result will be.   History is on my side and you can't change it no matter how many whatabouts.

Welcome to the best HS Football Nation in America Monarchs.   I got love for ya but for the 1st time ever rooting against you.  Brisket over Tri-Tip

#We'vehearditb4 

Glad to see you back posting brother.  You've been missed.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DevilDog said:

We've heard this all before how Cali bout to put it on us in football.  @Sammyswordsmanhas inserted his hooves in his head orifice before on this 

#We'vehearditb4 

Just wondering, are you still at the game?

• Haha 1