Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

https://scorebooklive.com/california/2021/08/24/sblive-california-podcast-previewing-the-mater-dei-vs-duncanville-national-high-school-football-game-of-the-week/

Interesting tidbits from above podcast:
1. Hasn't lost in Duncanville since 2016. Confirmed. The IMG game was in Arlington.
2. According to the analyst, this is one of the better teams they've fielded compared to the ones of recent.

MDBoost » Tue Aug 24, 2021 9:32 pm

1. That wasn't the point. They haven't lost at home in 4 seasons. It wouldn't have won them the IMG game but it absolutely would have helped if they were playing in the same familiar place instead of a giant stadium. That's what's called, "home field advantage".

2. I'm assuming so, which is exactly why this Duncanville team ought to be taken more seriously.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Actually shocked that Texas HS football people are admitting that this is the game of the week instead of the something something 2 Texas teams playing in Cowboy stadium.

Bk7VU-pX?format=jpg&name=small

This group is want to be Dave Campbell’s Texas Football.  The owner is pretty weird and I believe he is originally from Louisiana or Mississippi 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Not sure MD’s best 22 is a boatload better than Duncanvilles best 22. 

Actually it probably is.  No doubt D’ville has a lot of studs. But do they have a stud D1 prospect at literally every position? Plus as you said MD can rotate in studs on the D line.

We've heard this all before how Cali bout to put it on us in football.  @Sammyswordsmanhas inserted his hooves in his head orifice before on this matter. 

2005 USC best team Ever.  Hello my Name is Vince

2015 Best Sparty team since the streak.  Tongans dragging lil Spartans 😁Sparty goes back to beating the hell out of all the avocado eaters in Cali. Big Tongans not so much here.

2021 MD walks on Water. Dville and Texas bout to get embarrassed.  7pm the Redskin and I will be at DISD to see the best league in America per old Yosemite Sam.  I dont know what the result will be.   History is on my side and you can't change it no matter how many whatabouts.

Welcome to the best HS Football Nation in America Monarchs.   I got love for ya but for the 1st time ever rooting against you.  Brisket over Tri-Tip

#We'vehearditb4 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

@DevilDog constantly compensating for his actual, true lack of confidence.

It's constantly shown that your ass have no life outside this board. 😁 Your the ugly kid constantly crying hoping someone will notice.  Now I have patted your head you can spend the next 24hrs seeking others attention..run along now little fella.   Does your best friend require air inserted into it other than Steeler who you professed to love on here?  Pitcher or catcher 😎 I promise you will not get anymore attention from me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It's constantly shown that your ass have no life outside this board. 😁 Your the ugly kid constantly crying hoping someone will notice.  Now I have patted your head you can spend the next 24hrs seeking others attention..run along now little fella.   Does your best friend require air inserted into it other than Steeler who you professed to love on here?  Pitcher or catcher 😎

AF isn't 1/10 the man @steeler01is! 

On 8/25/2021 at 8:51 PM, Yard Dart said:

Your girls kept it close...3-2 loss to Texas 6A #4 Flower Mound.

Actually Flower Mound, a school I never heard, has the #2 ranked girls volleyball team in the country. I suppose if MD had won they would have only have been the 8th ranked team in 6A. MD girls are not ranked. So all in all it wasn’t so bad that they lost because they took them to 5 sets and the match was there for the taking.

Looking at these rankings I can say that Texas girls teams in general are dominating at the national level. Puts Texas football to shame 😉

https://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/volleyball/1/national.htm

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

We've heard this all before how Cali bout to put it on us in football.  @Sammyswordsmanhas inserted his hooves in his head orifice before on this matter. 

2005 USC best team Ever.  Hello my Name is Vince

2015 Best Sparty team since the streak.  Tongans dragging lil Spartans 😁Sparty goes back to beating the hell out of all the avocado eaters in Cali. Big Tongans not so much here.

2021 MD walks on Water. Dville and Texas bout to get embarrassed.  7pm the Redskin and I will be at DISD to see the best league in America per old Yosemite Sam.  I dont know what the result will be.   History is on my side and you can't change it no matter how many whatabouts.

Welcome to the best HS Football Nation in America Monarchs.   I got love for ya but for the 1st time ever rooting against you.  Brisket over Tri-Tip

#We'vehearditb4 

I love this post!!!

Either way, this is me after the game

yosemite sam.gif

38 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Actually Flower Mound, a school I never heard, has the #2 ranked girls volleyball team in the country. I suppose if MD had won they would have only have been the 8th ranked team in 6A. MD girls are not ranked. So all in all it wasn’t so bad that they lost because they took them to 5 sets and the match was there for the taking.

Looking at these rankings I can say that Texas girls teams in general are dominating at the national level. Puts Texas football to shame 😉

https://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/volleyball/1/national.htm

Posting to The Excuse Thread