Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Almost that time boys 😎 Excuse @Eddyr2, he gets the bubble guts. The rest of the MD faithful is as confident as ever. \|/

How many times are you gonna come on here and say the same thing? I’m starting to think you have false confidence and you’re talking yourself into it.  😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, badrouter said:

What are the facts that we know about the 2021 versions of these teams? How do they compare to other years for which we have much more data?

For Duncanville we don’t have that info other than their overall talent. Defense should be solid, offense is a ??.  They have a new OC, new QB battle but not much info on how they look, if they have a new O installed or not.   We’ll see come Fri. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

For Duncanville we don’t have that info other than their overall talent. Defense should be solid, offense is a ??.  They have a new OC, new QB battle but not much info on how they look, if they have a new O installed or not.   We’ll see come Fri. 

I’ve also read MD expects to have one of its best defenses. Now having flashbacks to Friday in Bellflower.

8 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I’ve also read MD expects to have one of its best defenses. Now having flashbacks to Friday in Bellflower.

Could be the same thing, we’ll see 

the one adv DV has over MC in week 1 is DV didn’t gain a lot of transfers the last few months where they’re having to fill each other out.  The team has been intact since the winter 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Almost that time boys 😎 Excuse @Eddyr2, he gets the bubble guts. The rest of the MD faithful is as confident as ever. \|/

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

if  i don't have "bubble guts" its not a game worth watching...ie a game vs servite

There is nothing to worry about at all.

Remember, Texas doesn’t defense 😌