Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

4 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Texasball is shaking in his boots. Talked all that shit on 2018/2019 MD not being good and that multiple Texas teams would run the ball down their throat. Claims MD didn’t look good in the spring. Now the Monarchs are just a couple days away from winning in Texas. The excuses will be abundant. 

Dude - I thought the 18/19 Duncanville w/ JJ along with NS could beat MD.

I never committed on spring ball this past year

like last year I don’t know what DV has at QB

If DV gets solid QB play this Friday night they will be very tough out vs MD or anyone else!

8 minutes ago, Texasball said:

If DV gets solid QB play this Friday night they will be very tough out vs MD or anyone else!

Just like, IMG, SFA, MC, SJC, Good Counsel, DeMatha, Edison, The Bishop, and everyone else including the Duncanville lad in the pic below........Texas boards will find that the Trinity League is a Tier above.  Simply the best HS football league in America.

trinity league 12.jpg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

Id venture to say that other then Duncanville and probably Northshore. Every team in Texas would get run out by Mater Dei. Those two actually have much better talent to match up with Mater Dei then say a Westlake/SLC/Katy/ Trinity. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Id venture to say that other then Duncanville and probably Northshore. Every team in Texas would get run out by Mater Dei. Those two actually have much better talent to match up with Mater Dei then say a Westlake/SLC/Katy/ Trinity. 

I think Westlake could stay with them.  Trinity would get destroyed unless they suddenly discovered how to stop the pass.

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yeah, that’s it. How many MD posts can we expect from you this weekend? I’ll take the over on 20! #envy 

21D11A75-659D-4C91-9F81-E15854DB3764.gif

Probably none.

I just like to watch you spoiled suburban kids heads explode when someone mentions recruiting. MD's been doing it forever.

Everyone knows it and you goobers still come on her and try and deny it. Hilarious.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Just like, IMG, SFA, MC, SJC, Good Counsel, DeMatha, Edison, The Bishop, and everyone else including the Duncanville lad in the pic below........Texas boards will find that the Trinity League is a Tier above.  Simply the best HS football league in America.

trinity league 12.jpg

Sit down Waldo! Servite is 0-6 vs Gorman. SJB is 0-2 vs Gorman. 

You are not allowed to ride on MD’s nutz. 

7 hours ago, steeler01 said:

Westlake, North Shore and Katy would have a better chance against MD than DV.

8 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

trinity league 12.jpg

Where the hell was the Trinity League when DLS ran the table and got beat by first round loser. (That is depth)  You Cali folks don’t know shit about depth!!! 

I will agree that MD and SJB are both stacked recruited private schools that play quality football.

Outside of that football is dwindling in your state like the population.

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

And Servite has 10 starters back on defense along with the best QB / WR combo in the country.

Yet Collins hill is ranked much higher by the dummies solely because they are #1 in Ga

I’d bet Travis hunter (WR/CB)  is a better player than anyone on Servite’s team.  They also have a higher rated QB than Servite.  Like I said, watch some teams instead of yapping 

• Haha 1