Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

6 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

and before anyone says there is no way for the whole team to come back negative in the middle of the a spike...i would like to remind everyone MD and Rollo would never cheat...

19 Students Who Should Be Getting An A+ For Cheating

😂

They don’t care about the tests in TX. Last year Carroll HC Riley dodge  tested positive and the rest of the coaching staff and team went ahead and played DV the same week. I’m sure the HC didn’t spread it to the assistant coaches or anyone on the team. He’s only around them all day every day. 

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Is this MD team better than 2 years ago when they beat DLS in the final?

they wont be a good on O cause Brown isnt at Bryce's level YET...but the D will be best MD has had since i was on the team*....

*i was the 3rd sting FS so you know that team had to be good!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Texasball is shaking in his boots. Talked all that shit on 2018/2019 MD not being good and that multiple Texas teams would run the ball down their throat. Claims MD didn’t look good in the spring. Now the Monarchs are just a couple days away from winning in Texas. The excuses will be abundant. 

Just know I always respected you guys. So take it easy on me if MD does what I think they will do. I will say that I was probably 70-30 MD last month but have now moved to 60-40 MD. Im going to give Duncanville a punchers chance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gametyme said:

Just know I always respected you guys. So take it easy on me if MD does what I think they will do. I will say that I was probably 70-30 MD last month but have now moved to 60-40 MD. Im going to give Duncanville a punchers chance. 

Of course. They’re at home and the team is talented. I really think it’s going to be close for a couple quarters. I think we’ll see some early 3 and outs from both teams. Our depth is the main reason I believe MD will win comfortably. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Of course. They’re at home and the team is talented. I really think it’s going to be close for a couple quarters. I think we’ll see some early 3 and outs from both teams. Our depth is the main reason I believe MD will win comfortably. 

Abor and Simmons are must factors for DV, if your OTs are kinda weak or slow they may cause some problems.  Contain them and its a wrap imo 

1 hour ago, Texasball said:

This is a first game. DLS game was a state final . MD typically does not come out flat in first game . They will be ready. I hope it is a close game, though I do pull for the Cali team.  A romp is just boring, and we'd like to see more of Texas playing oos

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Abor and Simmons are must factors for DV, if your OTs are kinda weak or slow they may cause some problems.  Contain them and its a wrap imo 

Massey has this listed as a risk game. So who knows maybe D’ville wins it. 

IMO risk games are contests that only favor one team by 60% or less. 

2AC6E8BC-FA37-48D6-9B2D-2A4635EECBD1.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

😂

They don’t care about the tests in TX. Last year Carroll HC Riley dodge  tested positive and the rest of the coaching staff and team went ahead and played DV the same week. I’m sure the HC didn’t spread it to the assistant coaches or anyone on the team. He’s only around them all day every day. 

Yeah Texas is wide open when it comes to covid lol. 

3 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Massey has this listed as a risk game. So who knows maybe D’ville wins it. 

IMO risk games are contests that only favor one team by 60% or less. 

2AC6E8BC-FA37-48D6-9B2D-2A4635EECBD1.jpeg

DVs unknown is their QB and offense in general.  They have a new OC and haven’t revealed much.  We’ll see real soon though   

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

No.
2019 had Bryce Young so end of discussion. The 2019 team did not play DLS because they lost to Bosco in the Southern section finals. The 2018 team was the last to play DLS as they beat them in the state final. 
The 2019 team was considerably better than 2018. But it means nothing because they are not champions since they lost to Bosco in the finals, the worst loss in MD history.  IMO the 2019 team was the best MD team ever. Yes better than 2017. But of course this will never go down as actually being the case since they didn’t get a ring.