Does Duncanville have any chance against Mater Dei?

2 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nothing would be More Awesome then @HurricaneNickand @Eddyr2 running out of the Tunnell for BS vs IMG… 🤣

They can Probley even wear your old MD helmets because BS doesn’t even have matching Helments…🤣🤣

Come on My Guys!!!… You know BS can find you both just 1 more year of HSFB Eligibility!!!….🤣🤣🤣🍻

i'll need a few weeks to "train"...

Erectile Dysfunction and Steroid Use - CherryDTV

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

"Since 2003, Texas teams own a 22-14 record in head-to-head games against California squads"

Had no clue. Hopefully that record extends to 24-14 after this year with Duncanville taking down behemoth Mater Dei and Nolan Catholic taking care of Santa Margarita Catholic.

13 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Nothing would be More Awesome then @HurricaneNickand @Eddyr2 running out of the Tunnell for BS vs IMG… 🤣

They can Probley even wear your old MD helmets because BS doesn’t even have matching Helments…🤣🤣

Come on My Guys!!!… You know BS can find you both just 1 more year of HSFB Eligibility!!!….🤣🤣🤣🍻

1 more year? They just asked me how many times I wanted to repeat the 8th grade!! I got at least 6 years of HS eligibility left! 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

E536B630-D4B0-43DD-9C8C-5647FCD8B47A.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

1 more year? They just asked me how many times I wanted to repeat the 8th grade!! I got at least 6 years of HS eligibility left! 

Alright boys let’s do this. Here is a link to BishopSycamores BS website. 

http://www.bishopsycamore.org/recruiting-101/

We just need to recut our Hudl videos and submit it to their website. I’ve always wanted to play SS again so I got dibs on that position.  @Old Rabid One we need you to submit your  best water boy highlights. @HawgGoneIt does your old leather helmet still fit? We are going to need you to sign up as well. 

#Centurions

ABCD2727-137A-4783-A299-63A56B805EC4.png

D2C095F8-62C7-4520-ABE2-CC92B8D6EA12.png

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Alright boys let’s do this. Here is a link to BishopSycamores BS website. 

http://www.bishopsycamore.org/recruiting-101/

We just need to recut our Hudl videos and submit it to their website. I’ve always wanted to play SS again so I got dibs on that position.  @Old Rabid One we need you to submit your  best water boy highlights. @HawgGoneIt does your old leather helmet still fit? We are going to need you to sign up as well. 

#Centurions

ABCD2727-137A-4783-A299-63A56B805EC4.png

D2C095F8-62C7-4520-ABE2-CC92B8D6EA12.png

Yeah…can I send them disposable cameras? I played in the 90’s

• Haha 1