Going for the Moderna today

Sweetlarry

Has anyone here had their own personal doctor tell them not to get the vaccine? I've been polling around my town and not one person has said their doctor or a nurse told them not to get the vaccine. As a matter of fact, out of those I've talked to 7 were doctors. Only one age 63 says he is nervous and doesn't want to get the vaccine. 

When I own a vehicle, I get insurance on it. It may not be worth much, but, it's what I have, and I don't want to lose the investment.  I see the vaccine like insurance. 

Don't worry about getting the vaccine anyway. Just be a man. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Has anyone here had their own personal doctor tell them not to get the vaccine? I've been polling around my town and not one person has said their doctor or a nurse told them not to get the vaccine. As a matter of fact, out of those I've talked to 7 were doctors. Only one age 63 says he is nervous and doesn't want to get the vaccine. 

When I own a vehicle, I get insurance on it. It may not be worth much, but, it's what I have, and I don't want to lose the investment.  I see the vaccine like insurance. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Has anyone here had their own personal doctor tell them not to get the vaccine?

My rheumatologist recommended holding off until he could find some data specific to folks sharing the same medical condition.  Under duress from my two oldest daughters (both nurses, both were working in critical care Covid situations) and my wife, I relented and took the first shot on Friday April 2.  It was advertised as J&J, but they did the bait and switch for Moderna.  That was happening with a lot of frequency here in SO CA as at the time, people were interested in J&J so it seemed like a good way for the state to get more vaccine customers.

Anyhow, as fate would have it, I got a call from the doctor on Monday April 5.   Six of eleven males with the same condition as mine had serious complications after the second dose (dataset from Europe).  Thus, I’ve held back on a second shot.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Has anyone here had their own personal doctor tell them not to get the vaccine? I've been polling around my town and not one person has said their doctor or a nurse told them not to get the vaccine. As a matter of fact...

First,

did you ask any one of dem docs "off the record"...🤔

either way, kind of doubtful they'd risk their license,

just for you.

Second,

JUST LIKE YOU...

I've had ACTUAL DOCTORS

Tell me both...(BOTH yes and no on the vax).

So what does THAT tell you...🤓

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Real men ...

...actually make

their own decisions. 👍

hope this helps.

PS:

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When your car is "not worth much",

"most" of your insurance is fiscally detrimental (liability and towing excluded).

Do you always bet on yourself totaling a car every 24-36 months? 

guess so...

BTW: when you can't even find the appropriate level of insurance for your car...🤣 it's no wonder you need to "ask others" if you should take some experimental therapy...(in a very unmanly way LOL)

...but you are certainly NOT qualified to tell others how to manage their own health and bodies 🤓

Again, hope this helps. 👍

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bormio said:

If you want the vaccine, take it and then shut the hell up.  You do not run other people’s lives, much to your unending disappointment.

And yet here you are trying to "run other people's lives" by telling them to "shut the hell up."

Much to 'your unending disappointment,' pass.  The unvaccinated are the problem.  Mask mandates aren't being put back in place because of the the vaccinated, they are being put back in place because we can't trust the unvaccinated to voluntarily do the right thing.  Apparently it's too much to ask unvaccinated Americans to fulfill a basic societal obligation to act in the interest of everyone's health.  So here we are.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

A third anti-vaccine conservative radio host dies of COVID-19

A conservative talk radio host in Florida who said he wouldn’t get vaccinated has died from COVID-19 — the third on-air personality who voiced skepticism about the jabs to die in August.

Marc Bernier, 65, who had characterized himself as “Mr. Anti-Vax” on his weekday WNDB radio show from Daytona Beach, died after a three-week fight against the virus, station officials announced late Saturday.

“I’m not taking it,” Bernier replied. “Are you kidding me? Mr. Anti-Vax? Jeepers.”

54 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

A conservative talk radio host in Florida who said he wouldn’t get vaccinated has died from COVID-19 — the third on-air personality who voiced skepticism about the jabs to die in August.

Marc Bernier, 65, who had characterized himself as “Mr. Anti-Vax” on his weekday WNDB radio show from Daytona Beach, died after a three-week fight against the virus, station officials announced late Saturday.

“I’m not taking it,” Bernier replied. “Are you kidding me? Mr. Anti-Vax? Jeepers.”

So a 65 year old dies for not being vaccinated. so that’s proof we should all get vaccinated. 

But what about this? Now I’m back to square one. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wfla.com/community/health/coronavirus/7-fully-vaccinated-covid-19-patients-die-in-what-doctors-say-is-extremely-rare-situation/amp/

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

So a 65 year old dies for not being vaccinated. so that’s proof we should all get vaccinated. 
But what about this? Now I’m back to square one. 

You're back to square one because you're an idiot.

Wont' believe that Bishop Sycamore is a scam, and claims that no evidence exists, but thinks that vaccines don't work.

Nothing in life is 100%, idiot.

But the vaccinated get sicker at a lower rate, get hospitalized at a lower rate and die at a lower rate.

These are facts.

You're not interested in the truth.

You're a pathetic toady.

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

From your own article. I doubt you even read it.

She said the vaccine isn’t 100 percent effective and there is a 4 percent chance of failure, but she still recommends it.

“We explain when I give the vaccine, ‘Look, this is not 100%, but in life, you have to give yourself the best possible odds,” Seemann said.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Psssssst.....You are flinching 💩 again.....

And You are pretty stupid bringing up the shot...🤪

Instead of posting shittay 💩 propaganda,

Why not address the latest updates ???

Lets see 👀 how much your Anus knows....LOL

POP QUIZ 😲

1)  How many "millions" of doses were found to be "contaminated" and why has Japan  Suspended use....

(Bonus points for identifying Exactly what the heck was in it 👍)

(double bonus points for identifying number deaths following jabs from those lots 👌)

2)  What's happening with all those "emergency" vax approvals.... now that we have an approved one...

(Bonus points if you can describe why the "approved vaccine" is NOT available 👍)

(double bonus points if you can show how those "approvals" did not break their own "rules" 👌)

3)  Describe logically why it's reported that a 3rd shot is being recommended at 5 months now,  and how that relates to your "efficacy" ...

(Bonus points if you can explain why there are recommendations of "double vaxxed" not being "acceptable" for vax passports, without the 3rd vax 👍)

(double bonus points if you can explain what to do with all those jabbed with "other brands" and/or type, and now must switch? to get an "approved" 3rd...👌)

EXTRA CREDIT: If you can explain how artificially creating "asymptomatic spreaders", and giving them the MOST freedom during a pandemic is the "right" approach....

(Oh....and SUPER Bonus if you include how "Science" showing Natural Immunity to be more effective... is irrelevant 👍)

PS: Have Fun on your Anal Exam 👆  💩

BTW: Octopussy —        

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...