Going for the Moderna today

Sweetlarry

4 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

On certain assumptions about human reproduction, including that pregnancy usually lasts about 9 months, my guess is that if the CDC had followed up with the women 9 months after conception, we'd get significantly different results.

Yes.

You ASSume...

without thought or  contextual data

to back that assertion.

👍

PS: One could also ASSume, given the controversy, had they done so, they would have published them ...

...unless of course those numbers where not on their side. 😲

BTW: That's a bad habit some people have 🤷‍♂️

We shouldn't be surprised that the vast majority of the women who had completed pregnancy within a few months of conceiving had miscarried, since it's difficult to complete a pregnancy within just a few months without miscarrying. n

and it's not surprising that 700 of them were 3rd trimester either (and sorry bout accidentally lowering that %)  ...🙄

yet again the early results indicate an issue...☹️

out of the 3,958 sampling. 

PS: You DO realize of course that the 3,958 sample size has NOTHING TO EVEN DO with complete pregnancies, but DOES Serve as your limiting pool...  

Everything I've said is stated clearly enough in the study. Here's the link again.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983

Yes... I know 👍

Which is why I posted it for you ...twice... 👌

PS: along with that footnote saying how digging deeper helps with these #'s 🤓

BTW: You SURE you really want to stand on this hill ??? you know...

When historical science shows most drugs have adverse reactions on pregnancies being such a delicate chemical balance and all...which is why most drugs are not recommended during this time afterall...🤷‍♂️

but if it is any solace...I ASSume creating those 'spike proteins' the natural way , by getting the virus, would do exactly the same (probably even worse)....might even be some scare tactic covid studies on that one 🙄

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: You SURE you really want to stand on this hill ??? you know...

Yes, I'm confident that the NEJM study does not verify that the vaccine has an 82% 1st and 2nd trimester spontaneous abortion rate. 

Perhaps some other study will verify this, but this one certainly doesn't. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Yes, I'm confident that the NEJM study does not verify that the vaccine has an 82% 1st and 2nd trimester spontaneous abortion rate. 

Perhaps some other study will verify this, but this one certainly doesn't. 

Actually it DOES...🤓

But you CAN argue,

that you would project differently 👍

or that their sampling...

you find in error  👌

PS: The numbers ARE certainly explainable...

....but certainly NOT by how you are attempting 🙄

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

PS: The numbers ARE certainly explainable...

....but certainly NOT by how you are attempting 🙄

Just so I don't leave you hanging...🌳

One could also  posit the theory,

That this is actually real "proof"

The Vax is doing what it is "supposed to"...👍

IE: The Vaccine works 👌

go figure.

On 7/23/2021 at 3:47 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

If you laugh, you know you'll be joining me in hell..

Did you ever listen to the Howard Stern Show?

At one point, Howard found these two guys, whom he named John the Stutterer and High Register Sean, who each had a really bad speech impediment. John was a liberal and Sean was a conservative and Howard would bring them on the show to argue with each other. 

Here's a song parody made from clips of the unusual sounds they'd make

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is bullshit. Someone needs to stop these tyrants in charge 

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few months.

Many institutions, including universities, have required vaccines for years. At Purdue, you can't register unless you can prove that you've been vaccinated against meningitis, rubella, rubeola, measles, mumps, diphtheria, etc. etc.

The FDA will almost certainly approve the covid vaccines soon, perhaps within weeks. From what I understand, they're past the clinical portion of their process and are now focused on fixing storage and distribution guidlines.

I've heard that once the FDA puts it stamp on it, companies will follow public institutions in making vaccination a requirement for employment, and it'll be an uphill battle for those who'd rather not take the vaccine.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next few months.

Many institutions, including universities, have required vaccines for years. At Purdue, you can't register unless you can prove that you've been vaccinated against meningitis, rubella, rubeola, measles, mumps, diphtheria, etc. etc.

Yes it will...

BTW: You ever meet Prof. Vanable at Purdue ?  Wondered how he made out with his cell/limb regeneration stuff. 🤷‍♂️    

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

BTW: You ever meet Prof. Vanable at Purdue ?  Wondered how he made out with his cell/limb regeneration stuff. 🤷‍♂️    

No. He may have been retired before I arrived. I googled his name. It looks like he hasn't published anything since 2002, save a book on mental illness which it looks like he self-published in 2020.

He's listed in the directory under "emeritus." Shoot him an email. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

PS: One could also ASSume, given the controversy, had they done so, they would have published them ...

...unless of course those numbers where not on their side. 😲

I'm sure they will. The NEMJ paper is titled "Preliminary Findings...".

The paper and the CDC website acknowledge that the data is still coming in and that further analysis is required.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-major-san-francisco-hospitals-033520710.html 

• More than 200 hospital staff members tested positive for COVID-19 in July.

• Most of those staff members were vaccinated

At 96% efficacy for Pfizer, and constant exposure this is not surprising. 

But this has nothing to do with you going commando. 

bgw

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

PSSSsssssst.....

You might want to check

your advertised and marketed "projected guess" from Pfizzle

against

some actual results ....

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/delta-variant-pfizer-covid-vaccine-39percent-effective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

👍

PS: and apparently Pfizzle has "exclusive contracts" with Is real  🤷‍♂️... 

BTW: also...... I thought their results where showing only around 19% efficacy at 6 months....., would have to go back to find the official chart.

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Lol 96% effective cmon Broski  , u tripping,   Lol

word on grapevine is every 4 months Pfizer wears off so u gonna need booster shot every 4 months 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ooooooohhhhh, the “GRAPEVINE”!!!! The epitome of science and common sense…. I stand “corrected”.

Carry on Broski.

bgw

here you go...👍

Local research claims Pfizer shot now only 41% effective against symptomatic COVID, while British stats have it at 88%

"The Israeli statistics also appeared to paint a picture of protection that gets weaker as months pass after vaccination, due to fading immunity. People vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now..."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-uk-data-offer-mixed-signals-on-vaccines-potency-against-delta-strain/

👌

Carry on...

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

The Times of Israel.

I love the ever expanding universe of junk sources that these clowns have to cite in order to push their propaganda.

Are there creepy clown sightings in Murrieta, Temecula? – Press Enterprise

You prefer the Israel National News ???

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

or perhaps Zerohedge

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/natural-infection-may-offer-better-protection-against-delta-variant-israeli-health

or perhaps Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israel-sees-drop-pfizer-vaccine-protection-against-infections-still-strong-2021-07-05/

Take your pick.... there are hundreds...🤡

PS: Of course  going by those actual numbers straight from the Israel Ministry of Health....🤓

BTW: You think you can find that in google...or are you just practicing your clown makeup 😝

Clown still misses the fact... even the First link... was CNBC...🤡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Your only credible source contradicts your other post.

Israel reported on Monday a decrease in the effectiveness of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in preventing infections and symptomatic illness but said it remained highly effective in preventing serious illness.

Vaccine effectiveness in preventing both infection and symptomatic disease fell to 64% since June 6, the Health Ministry said. At the same time the vaccine was 93% effective in preventing hospitalizations and serious illness from the coronavirus.

7 hours ago, Troll said:

here you go...👍

Local research claims Pfizer shot now only 41% effective against symptomatic COVID, while British stats have it at 88%

"The Israeli statistics also appeared to paint a picture of protection that gets weaker as months pass after vaccination, due to fading immunity. People vaccinated in January were said to have just 16% protection against infection now..."

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-uk-data-offer-mixed-signals-on-vaccines-potency-against-delta-strain/

So you alternately claimed 41% and 16% effectiveness. Then you actually provided a credible source that said 64% effectiveness.

Every word that you post is a lie or a strenuously misleading piece of propaganda.

Your only credible source contradicts your other post.

you apparently are reading newspapers....

do you need assistance

finding the ACTUAL results ?

🤓

19% efficacy at 6 months*** 👍

***Israel Ministry of Health

So you alternately claimed 41% and 16% effectiveness.

Actually...

That's an Israeli News Headline...

41% overall with a meager 16% at 6 months 

CNBC headlined 39% overall

hope this helps 👍

PS: maybe you should ask them why they didn't headline the Health Ministry's ACTUAL data chart....🤓

you know the 19% one 👌

Every word that you post is a lie or a strenuously misleading piece of propaganda.

You will probably need to take that up with Reuters, CNBC,

...and oh yeah,

The Ministry of Health

good luck with that

🤣