Going for the Moderna today

Sweetlarry

On 6/27/2021 at 4:15 PM, BigDrop said:

I am 91% protected against the delta variant.  I have heart valve replacement late summer/early Fall.  I am taking no chances.  One chance in ten is one too many.

we didn’t see other family members for more than a year because of the virus.  We only went out for groceries and doctors-most who understandably wanted to see our vaccine cards before they would see us in person.  (Very common in the greater DC area.) 

I still wear a mask unless I am around people I know who are vaccinated.  I have a close friend whose daughter is a type one diabetic.  She is 28 snd just as cautious as her 75 year old dad.  Our next door neighbors are a cancer survivor and have had a triple by pass.  The virus is deadly for people like us.

Troll would not be welcome here.

A doctor who won’t see unvaccinated people in person should turn in his license.

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Same thing appears to be true for naturally-acquired immunity - the studies show the duration to be increasing with the passage of time.

Yep. This is a good thing. The longer the immunity the better. 

We know that the virus acts like most viruses. It has a will to survive like any other living thing on the planet, so, it will constantly mutate to survive in its host/surroundings. The more times it gets transmitted from person to person, the more new variants there will be, and, some could be more infectious, or more deadly or not. Common sense says the more people that have immunity the less chances of the thing mutating over and over and over are. 

Having said that, idc whether ppl choose to be vaccinated or not. I got mine so the numerous people I come into contact with can feel safe, and I can also feel safer going home or visiting mom every day. 

I kind of don't like all the force feeding of everything onto each other. Health wise or other wise. I find it interesting that folks want a choice about a vaccine for a virus that killed 600k plus in the USA already but the folks that screech about choice there the loudest also don't want women to have a choice about their own body and reproductive decisions. 

Don't force feed me a vaccine! I should have choice in my healthcare decisions! 

No! You don't have a choice about your pregnancy!  You cant have a choice about you're health care decisions! 

All coming from the same circus tent. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Gotta read more than the headline Ga96. 

(It is also expected to improve and continue immunity past the eight-month span of their study — reassuring the over 12 million Americans who have gotten the Johnson & Johnson dose.)

The headline tells that the study proves the efficiency of the vaccine for at least 8 months. I'd say they're trying to be honest rather than lie like they have scientific proof of a 12 month or longer rate when they don't YET. 

I agree...and there is no reason why it can't offer "some" protection... indefinitely 👍

But the news is not so great for anyone trying to be pregnant...

According to the study listed in the New England Journal of Medicine,

4 out of 5 dentists surveyed recommend the jab

for your spontaneous abortions...

Oh wait.... I think I messed that up 🙄

It's more than an 80%  spontaneous miscarriage rate for 1st and 2nd trimester jabs....

good thing you don't need to be pregnant.

PS: I also agree with you about reading deeper than the headline.... 👆that headline is a % somewhere in the teens (by a statistical fail) check it out...

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983

And BTW, these numbers that I posted from England are A LOT worse than I thought....

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/997418/Variants_of_Concern_VOC_Technical_Briefing_17.pdf

Summary: 

Higher rates of “cases” for the “unvaccinated” with higher rates of hospitalizations and deaths for the “fully vaccinated”.

Cases:
7,235 “Fully Vaccinated”
53,822 “Unvaccinated”

Overnight Hospitalization required:
1.11% of the “Fully Vaccinated”
0.89% of the “Unvaccinated”

Total Deaths:
50 were “Fully Vaccinated” = 0.69% died
44 were “Unvaccinated” = 0.08% died

Overall Result: The death rate was 8.45 times higher for the vaccinated.

Delta-Variants-Cases-and-Deaths.jpg

13 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Don't force feed me a vaccine! I should have choice in my healthcare decisions! 

No! You don't have a choice about your pregnancy!  You cant have a choice about you're health care decisions! 

All coming from the same circus tent. 

Then there is that circus tent that says....

take this cause we said so, never mind what's in it, no one can be held responsible, and it will kill your unborn baby...

also

feel free to kill your unborn baby all on your own

hmmmm...choices choices...

join the circus GIF

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

IKR 🤣

It's not like this is some super secret news....🤦‍♀️

option A for deflection

fire off some 🐮💩 shots at the messenger ala BGW

and just ignore the message 🙄

PS: Ignorance rules some folk It seems...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

The Brits are ending all the legal rules on Covid restrictions effective 7/19.  This is despite a large increase in cases due to Delta, 25,000 plus a day (equivalent to 125,000 in the US).  The reason, there is essentially no rise in deaths or hospitalizations now.  The vaccines are working for the elderly and young people do not get severely sick from this.  As Johnson says, if we do not open now, when do we open?

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

US is spiking infection rates especially in rural areas with the unvaccinated population. Missouri is sending COVID-19 patients to St Louis or Kansas City preserving the beds for local intakes. 

bgw

Pfizer vaccine just dropped to almost 50/50 chance of helping against new strains https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/0775a99f-baf1-3348-a891-a27e6c185b2c/pfizer-vaccine-less-effective.html

they say you gonna have to get a different companies booster shot, my question is how many shots are y’all gonna take until enough is enough, they clearly just expiermenting on us at this point 

• Haha 1

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Pfizer vaccine just dropped to almost 50/50 chance of helping against new strains https://www.yahoo.com/finance/m/0775a99f-baf1-3348-a891-a27e6c185b2c/pfizer-vaccine-less-effective.html

they say you gonna have to get a different companies booster shot, my question is how many shots are y’all gonna take until enough is enough, they clearly just expiermenting on us at this point 

Yahoo is my go to for confirmation bias.😈 I go with other sources not CNN or Fox for actual enrichment. More centrist and a couple feeds I subscribe to. (Industry experts)

For QAnon, Russian Times and conspiracy bullshit, see Troll.

bgw

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yahoo is my go to for confirmation bias.😈 I go with other sources not CNN or Fox for actual enrichment. More centrist and a couple feeds I subscribe to. (Industry experts)

For QAnon, Russian Times and conspiracy bullshit, see Troll.

bgw

Dude That Merican MSM is just propaganda west...

It's a whole big world out there. 🌘

go figure

🤷‍♂️

PS: But Yahoo is pretty funny....

giphy.gif

BTW: I wonder if anyone realizes, all them other countries in the world got the same kind of 🐮💩 going on there right now....as we do here... 

On 7/11/2021 at 4:04 PM, Troll said:

Saw this and thought of your question...

Guy sounds like he's taken the time to dig a bit

on those patents...

guy sounds a biased,

but if the patent info is accurate....

doesn't sound good

🤷‍♂️

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6lh4mxJFYh51/

Some very evil people in this world. 

"THE SCRIPT WAS FIRST WRITTEN BY MERCK ON JANUARY 6, 2004"

10 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Some very evil people in this world. 

"THE SCRIPT WAS FIRST WRITTEN BY MERCK ON JANUARY 6, 2004"

Another country...

SAME result...

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection

According to a report by Channel 13, the disparity has confounded – and divided – Health Ministry experts

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

PS: Joey's response....he's gonna censor your private texts....you know...

...to protect you from any news they don't like 👍 

BTW: ever wonder why Fauxi thinks previously infected still need the jab ???

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Another country...

SAME result...

Natural infection vs vaccination: Which gives more protection?

Coronavirus patients who recovered from the virus were far less likely to become infected during the latest wave of the pandemic than people who were vaccinated against COVID, according to numbers presented to the Israeli Health Ministry.

Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection

According to a report by Channel 13, the disparity has confounded – and divided – Health Ministry experts

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309762

PS: Joey's response....he's gonna censor your private texts....you know...

...to protect you from any news they don't like 👍 

BTW: ever wonder why Fauxi thinks previously infected still need the jab ???

My guess is he realizes it will be very difficult to confirm exactly who has really been infected or not, and wants to get as many vaccinated as possible. Everything public health and government has done during the pandemic has been done with an eye towards behavior manipulation. Under no circumstances will they simply lay all of the facts- and acknowledge the unknowns and the judgment calls- on the table and allow the public to make their own personal determinations. It’s a terrible mistake. And it needs to be made illegal. With something as profoundly impactful on all citizens as a pandemic, the public needs to be given only straight facts. Not “messaging” campaigns with distortions.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rippers said:

That's really "nice and cute" that someone likes to "fact check" twitter post rumors... 👍👍👍

🤣

But if you "missed" the ACTUAL RESULTS of those involved....here you go (again 👌)

image.thumb.png.e088d05773a11ea25927d3bc897cbfc2.png

You know...

REAL results...

as in

ACTUAL SHOTS

ACTUAL PREGNANT PATIENTS

ACTUAL SPONTANEOUS ABORTIONS

Feel free

to "factcheck"...

all day long

👍

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2104983

PS: Did you know that some girls are being ridiculously shamed on Screwyoutube etc, for having those miscarriages ??

IE...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e0p451P76hjp/

or just half the story...

😬

From your article:

Although not directly comparable, calculated proportions of adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in persons vaccinated against Covid-19 who had a completed pregnancy were similar to incidences reported in studies involving pregnant women that were conducted before the Covid-19 pandemic. 

25 minutes ago, Rippers said:

From your article:

Although not directly comparable, calculated proportions of adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in persons vaccinated against Covid-19 who had a completed pregnancy were similar to incidences reported in studies involving pregnant women that were conducted before the Covid-19 pandemic. 

You like their disclaimer on "how they calculate" everything ??? 🤣🤣

Well jeeze, are you trying to say now you can't hold them responsible for the results,

or do you think they are actually trying to say "they had these kind of results before"

...so it makes sense to them. 👌

PS: You must have done the math...👍

BTW: 80+ % of 1st and 2nd second Trimester vaccine recipients...

....STILL had spontaneous abortions 🙄