MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

Somehow it's fitting Duncanville should play mater dei...

Duncanville:

2009: 4-5 (#2593 nationally)

2010: 8-5 (#607 nationally)

2011: 7-4 (#606 nationally)

2012: 3-9 (#1084 nationally)

2013: 5-7 (#394 nationally)

2014: 3-7 (#1328 nationally)

2015: 3-7 (#1954 nationally)

2016: 11-3 (#233 nationally)

"It's fitting that (insert team) should play Mater Dei."

Then posts results from 5+ years ago when not a single player was on the roster or even in the 8th grade.

🤡

How good is Mater Dei's offensive line?

If they're 5 stars all across, you can forget about it.

One thing I've noticed going back to the Ceder Hill/Gorman game, is these elite privates will kill you in the trenches. You can usually tell if it's gonna be a contest or not during the first few series.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Champa said:

How good is Mater Dei's offensive line?

If they're 5 stars all across, you can forget about it.

One thing I've noticed going back to the Ceder Hill/Gorman game, is these elite privates will kill you in the trenches. You can usually tell if it's gonna be a contest or not during the first few series.

Not 5 stars all across. Got a couple of 4 stars in there too. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Impossible in today's economic climate. Neither TX or GA (outside of Milton) has the resources and capabilities to travel that far. This topic has been discussed ad nauseum here re the reasons why. 

Buford doesn't have the resources or capabilities to go to TX? You jokin right? 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WILKINSON said:

Impressed with Duncanville for scheduling relevant OOS competition in back-to-back-to-back years. St. John's, IMG Academy, Mater Dei. 

No doubt. As much as I, and many on this board, have ridiculed Texas teams in general for not scheduling anybody relevant OOS, Duncanville schedules THE best. Huge props and respect to them! I hope other Texas teams start taking note and do the same.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Buford doesn't have the resources or capabilities to go to TX? You jokin right? 

Not joking at all. Buford could never afford to travel by plane to TX with their entire varsity roster, band, cheerleaders, flag girls, etc. Milton was only able to travel to CA because they only brought their best 50 players and none of the other fluff. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

No doubt. As much as I, and many on this board, have ridiculed Texas teams in general for not scheduling anybody relevant OOS, Duncanville schedules THE best. Huge props and respect to them! I hope other Texas teams start taking note and do the same.

TX is 6-9 all-time vs relevant, top-ranked OOS opponents. 

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

"It's fitting that (insert team) should play Mater Dei."

Then posts results from 5+ years ago when not a single player was on the roster or even in the 8th grade.

🤡

No one said they were, Finch.

You have really been struggling the last couple of days with your comprehension. I'm starting to worry about you a little bit, man.