MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

11 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

So in the past 24 hours both Highland Park dnd Longview have passed on hosting an elite OOS team in 2022. Who else shall I contact? 

Sure. You are famous for announcing teams who have passed.

It's part of you twisted game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Sure. You are famous for announcing teams who have passed.

It's part of you twisted game.

The 2021 season is about a month away and we are getting "passes" already for 2022 from gardenstateliar.....You can't make this stuff up.

I'm just glad there are enough people here that can see right through this lying clown making. him irrelevant

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

LV has no interest. Desoto is your best oppty. Stay tuned. 

Bro make it happen, even if it’s for 2023, if price is right I’m sure marangi would be thrilled to take the kids to Texas,

they usually just don’t play the game and that’s it, the game has to be played in Texas where there’s shit for the kids to do and explore parts of Texas outside of playing game, 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

The 2021 season is about a month away and we are getting "passes" already for 2022 from gardenstateliar.....You can't make this stuff up.

I'm just glad there are enough people here that can see right through this lying clown making. him irrelevant

No one is taking to u y do u have the urge to be a Cunt

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

No one

Especially you...you are the biggest NO ONE on this forum besides the other clown from nj and nolescum813.

nj isn't going to Texas......never has, never will.

Your nj pimp gardenstateliar has NO power/juice. 

He's a freak with email that gets turned down daily/nightly...he's just not needed.

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LV has no interest. Desoto is your best oppty. Stay tuned. 

Would be awesome if Desoto budged in and played someone of the sort. Maybe Cedar Hill? Or North Shore, they had a game slated against De La Salle in 2020 so maybe they'd be willing to give it another try.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Not going to lie SLC got a hell of a non-district slate. They should beat HP and Prosper both solid teams but ill be honest I wouldn't be shocked if Heath beats them then Arlington Martin. Heath has a hell of a offense. First one to 70 might win that one 😂. Heath is my D2 sleeper. They could easily score there way into a title match-up. 

Prosper is mad dangerous.  Put Guyer (twice) and Allen through hell despite losing.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Especially you...you are the biggest NO ONE on this forum besides the other clown from nj and nolescum813.

nj isn't going to Texas......never has, never will.

Your nj pimp gardenstateliar has NO power/juice. 

He's a freak with email that gets turned down daily/nightly...he's just not needed.

But we all seen HC’s and football sites mentioning GSB by first name thanking him, I’ve never once seen a coach or max preps thank @RedZone

not fuxking once

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Working on an OH vs LA event for 23/24. Stay tuned! 

Sure. Just like you've been working on the NOLA Event for 3 years now....was suppose to be a big event at Tulane Stadium. I didn't believe that either. 

You are all over the place, man.

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Nope I was wrong. SLC has no weakness. Ask yard dart. Their defense is so good!

Last year's D was in the infirmary.  It was to the point they had backup LBs playing on the DL.  They should improve just by having able bodies in the trenches.

Whether that will actually happen is left to be seen...

• Like 1