MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

47 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

One of the best?  Dude easily the top game in the nation this year.   The top 2 HSFB states with their # 1 or 2 top state teams in this game.  Unless Texas pulls an ET vs DLS year and rank Duncanville 50th in the state instead of top 3.

I think MD is going to steam roll Duncanville like no tomorrow. I think Duncanville is probably the 5th best team in Texas this year. With that said nobody in Texas could beat MD or SJB this year. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

No argument from me brother. 

Im a Texas guy I would love nothing more then for Duncanville to win it but after looking at the rosters. On paper it looks like MD will have just too much for Duncanville. It may be close for a half but eventually MD talent should win out. Duncanville doesn't have a QB. They do have the studs on defense to make MD work. I just don't see how they're going to score enough to keep up. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Your honesty is refreshing. Keep it up! 

I just call it how I see it. If this was 2018 or 19 Duncaville with JJ I would go Duncanville. Let me be clear Duncanville is still a dang good team with 11 FBS kids. I just think they have to replace to much on offense and that will do them in. Only IMG and SJB have the rosters to beat MD.

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

One of the best?  Dude easily the top game in the nation this year.   The top 2 HSFB states with their # 1 or 2 top state teams in this game.  Unless Texas pulls an ET vs DLS year and rank Duncanville 50th in the state instead of top 3.

DV is a good team, but we shouldn't hype them as something they're not.

BREAKING: Official 2021 TXHSFB Preseason Rankings - 6A (texasfootball.com)

• Thanks 1

Just now, RedZone said:

Nah, gardenstateliar said bishop suckamore now has 28 kids with D1 offers....it was 29 kids 2 weeks ago..

mater dei and wendy don't want that smoke.

Ive searched the 247 database and I know some kids are not listed but most are in the 22 class maybe a few in the 23 class and im not counting 24 yet. Bergan Catholic does have a nice roster. SPP looked solid too. After that not so much. Not sure about that many D1 kids on any roster outside IMG. 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Nah, gardenstateliar said bishop suckamore now has 28 kids with D1 offers....it was 29 kids 2 weeks ago..

mater dei and wendy don't want that smoke.

BS is sure to surprise some, including Hoban, DV, SFA and IMG. Very good!! Yes 28 D1 recruits now since a player recently transfered out after his losing his starting position. Keep hanging on to every word I post. You'll go places in life doing such! 

Just now, Gametyme said:

Ive searched the 247 database and I know some kids are not listed but most are in the 22 class maybe a few in the 23 class and im not counting 24 yet. Bergan Catholic does have a nice roster. SPP looked solid too. After that not so much. Not sure about that many D1 kids on any roster outside IMG. 

BS has 28 D1s as of today. Many are still listed under their old schools ;) 

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t know who made that list but they clearly didn’t watch SLC play defense last year. I don’t care who their QB is, swiss cheese D is an understatement. 

Yeah they're not to good on that side. But the offense can score. I think SLC for sure will beat Duncanville again this year. Keep an eye out for Arlington Martin. They're the sleeper in the dfw.

Just now, Gametyme said:

Yeah they're not to good on that side. But the offense can score. I think SLC for sure will beat Duncanville again this year. Keep an eye out for Arlington Martin. They're the sleeper in the dfw.

The SLC/DV and Westlake/NS games last year were fun to watch. Great weekend of football. I’d like to see a SLC/Westlake rematch but figure they’ll be in 6a D1/D2 respectively this year. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t know who made that list but they clearly didn’t watch SLC play defense last year. I don’t care who their QB is, swiss cheese D is an understatement. 

That list was made by Dave Campbell's Texas HS Football magazine (clearly shown at the top of the article), who knows more about Texas HSF than some random guy from Cali.

And, this isn't last year.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

The SLC/DV and Westlake/NS games last year were fun to watch. Great weekend of football. I’d like to see a SLC/Westlake rematch but figure they’ll be in 6a D1/D2 respectively this year. 

That D1/D2 will be a fluid situation for Westlake and Katy. Both could go either division.