MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Mater Dei was 0-3 vs DLS in the 1990's.....DLS thumped Mater Dei 2 YEARS in a row when Mater Dei won back-to-back CIF Championships.....DLS also beat Mater Dei in 2000. 

That ain't happening in 2021, Finch.....why not?...oh yeah, one of us knows and it ain't you.

De La Salle = not as good

Mater Dei = better

It's amazing to watch you flail around as if these simple answers are "gotcha" moments for you.

😄

1 minute ago, MD87 said:

What, you think we're ashamed of the fact that we kick the crap out of DLS now on the scoreboard and in terms of talent?  Oh hell no!  We freakin LOVE IT!

I couldn't care less......lots of teams have completely sold their souls for the WIN........I just know and report the facts.

1 hour ago, Atticus Finch said:

It's a birthright for De La Salle to have more talent than 99.9% of high school teams in America yet have their fans cry poverty.

I'll bold and underline it for effect.

For several years, De La Salle led the entire country in the number of players on active NFL rosters.

To push it further, here is an incomplete list of players from that era who did *not* make an active NFL roster.

Atari Callen

Leon Callen

Cameron Colvin

Tosh Lupoi

Kevin Simon

Terrance Kelly

Parker Hanks

Willie Glasper

And I shouldn't have to remind you that they played a half dozen guys both ways. So they weren't being out-talented by practically anybody back then.

And KS would have been a first rounder if no knee injury.  Such a good guy, too.  Really felt for him.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

There's nothing to refute.

You actually tried to claim that since Mater Dei didn't have NFL players that their transfers weren't good.

Finch thinks all transfers are equal, he's silly....he'll go 10 pages too.

..10 Page Finch! 😀

The simple facts are the more quality transfers you pull greatly increase your chances of sending them to the NFL.....it's not rocket science.

Look at STA.......you think they send all these players to the NFL because they get a "transfer"?......Oh, yeah. That's the good stuff.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I couldn't care less......lots of teams have completely sold their souls for the WIN........I just know and report the facts.

Oh, cry me a river.  No one's 'sold their souls.'  Holier than thou's such as yourself wish parents didn't have the right to make their own decisions as to where their kids play.  DLS doesn't take transfers, which is absolutely their right.  It just results in getting their asses kicked by schools that are more lax transfer-wise, which is also their right, according to the rules. 

On 6/26/2021 at 10:25 AM, Yard Dart said:

DV lost 5 coaches over the offseason, including their OC.  I don't know what to expect out of their offense with a new coordinator.  Maybe they'll open it up a bit?  They'll have the athletes, but I doubt the teamwork and execution will be there this early.  This probably would have been a better game in week 11 than week 1.  We'll see.

SAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Oh, cry me a river.  No one's 'sold their souls.'  Holier than thou's such as yourself wish parents didn't have the right to make their own decisions as to where their kids play.  DLS doesn't take transfers, which is absolutely their right.  It just results in getting their asses kicked by schools that are more lax transfer-wise, which is also their right, according to the rules. 

I always love when people try to tie morality to the choice of which high school to attend and for what reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD87 said:

Mater Dei wasn't shit until California changed their transfer rules......now they are a STA. Same goes for St John Bosco who was even worse. lol

And that final margin only happened bc of the miracle run by AC on 3rd and forever.  MD had the momentum and likely would have won had DLS had to punt.  

Honest people know about how close that game was.

De La Salle had the perfect play call and the prefect execution. But they won by the thinnest of margins.

Of course the guy who thinks 53-0 means nothing (because it was a Louisiana team losing) is also the guy who thinks that 28-21 is a thumping (because he woke up today and needed to bash the loser).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Mater Dei wasn't shit until California changed their transfer rules......now they are a STA. Same goes for St John Bosco who was even worse. lol

You're a lunatic!  MD was 3-1-1 in the 90s vs LBP, when LBP put more dudes in the league than anyone in the country.  How's that crow taste?

• Like 1

You're a lunatic!  MD was 3-1-1 in the 90s vs LBP, when LBP put more dudes in the league than anyone in the country.  How's that crow taste?

Not to mention beating Amat and Ike teams that were also vastly superior talent-wise.  Just stop.

• Like 1