MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

34 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Duncanville has a new transfer senior QB/Receiver combo

QB Solomon James checks in from Corsicana and WR Phaizon Wilson checks in from Lancaster. Anybody know who DV plays the week before? 

https://247sports.com/player/phaizon-wilson-46080066/

https://247sports.com/Player/Solomon-James-46103963/

But…but Texas doesn’t recuiter…

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, HurricaneNick said:

De la will beat SFA. MD will take care of DV. Bosco will beat… oscar smith. Smh. 

I don't know about Dela beating SFA . Honestly, at this point of uncertainty about Spartans , i would be shocked if they can hang in with a team of SFA's capabilities

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Just now, CaliNorth said:

I don't know about Dela beating SFA . Honestly, at this point of uncertainty about Spartans , i would be shocked if they can hang in with a team of SFA's capabilities

I think they can get it done. They’ll certainly be better coached than SFA, but I agree that it’s an extremely tall task. 

31 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Good point. We have Centennial which is a dangerous team and can’t be overlooked. Hopefully not a trap game. 
yes I know this belongs in the excuse thread!

I don’t think that’s an excuse.  Just the truth.  Those kids will be looking forward to coming to Texas the following week, but they should handle business against Centennial.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

De la will beat SFA. MD will take care of DV. Bosco will beat… oscar smith. Smh. 

Not so sure about DLS, but yeah.  As a Clemson fan living in NC, though, I'm looking forward to catching the SJB/OS game in person as OS has one of Clemson's top targets.  Maybe even more, looking forward to wearing my MD jersey for all the SJB fans to appreciate.

• Like 1

QB Solomon James checks in from Corsicana and WR Phaizon Wilson checks in from Lancaster. Anybody know who DV plays the week before? 

Guarantee the Qb kid doesn’t get a snap in this game.  Wilson will play, but he wasn’t even getting tic at his old school and he’s got multiple offers.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Quick name a cali team that doesn't recruit 

Not one Top 25 HS anywhere in the nation these days doesn't win bc of transfers.  Period.  But since you obviously equate private schools with recruiting, then Cen10 is a CA school that doesn't "recruit."  And they would stomp Clowndes year in and year out if they played.  And you know it.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

SJB also has MC and ESL. 

True, and MC is always legit (the SFA beatdown notwithstanding).  ESL has never seen anything like the sophistication, coaching, athletes and discipline that SJB has.  That's gonna be a bloodbath.

But, but, but......TX schools don't recruit!!!!???

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, MD87 said:

Not one Top 25 HS anywhere in the nation these days doesn't win bc of transfers.  Period.  But since you obviously equate private schools with recruiting, then Cen10 is a CA school that doesn't "recruit."  And they would stomp Clowndes year in and year out if they played.  And you know it.

...self-serving post of the year so far. 👍

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Quick name a cali team that doesn't recruit 

Again, you need to take your Whining to your local board where you and the local GA posters can pretend that GA doesn’t recruit and pay players, and organize fake divorces….

This is a National Board and all the teams that play on a National Level recruit…. That is the way of HSFB in these times and will only become more prevalent in the future as less kids play HSFB due to concussion concerns and lack of interest from the video game generation….

All the top teams in GA Recruit, just like in Cali and every other state, so go back to your local board and stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn’t happen…. 🤣

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Again, you need to take your Whining to your local board where you and the local GA posters can pretend that GA doesn’t recruit and pay players, and organize fake divorces….

This is a National Board and all the teams that play on a National Level recruit…. That is the way of HSFB in these times and will only become more prevalent in the future as less kids play HSFB due to concussion concerns and lack of interest from the video game generation….

All the top teams in GA Recruit, just like in Cali and every other state, so go back to your local board and stick your head in the sand and pretend it doesn’t happen…. 🤣

Your entire statement is wrong. Not to mention my statement has nothing to do with you. If I wanted your input I would've asked.

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Your entire statement is wrong. Not to mention my statement has nothing to do with you. If I wanted your input I would've asked.

You are the one who claims everyone recruits expect for lowndes

You don't know a fucking thing about football

I agree with @THEOC89 

get back to your regional board and quit wasting our time here you ignorant 🤡