MD at DV on 8/27/21

GardenStateBaller

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Why would 5000 tickets be sold to people and then the people not show up to a big game?

This is perfect.

sammy doesn't understand that plenty of people buy tickets to events and never show up.

The last thing you should do is believe what a high school athletic department says about their stadium capacity and number of tickets sold.

What a goofball.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

This is perfect.

sammy doesn't understand that plenty of people buy tickets to events and never show up.

The last thing you should do is believe what a high school athletic department says about their stadium capacity and number of tickets sold.

What a goofball.

The fact that all 5000 available tickets were sold makes it a sell out.  Which was my original statement. If 10 extra people sneak in, its not changing the fact that it was a sell out by mid week, and they stopped selling tickets.

there were also people tail gaiting in the parking lot that couldn't get tickets.

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Which was my original statement.

No, it wasn't.

Your original statement was:

On 6/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, Sammyswordsman said:

The first game Bishop Gorman ever "sold out" at home was 2011 vs Servite.  I remember how excited the fans and student body were to host a Trinity League school.  It was like their coming out party.

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Dude.  That Florida game did not sell out.  Mainly due to lack of Fla fans.

Servite brought 5000 to the game which is why it was BG very first sell out game ever.

Stick to commenting on things that you actually have knowledge about, which is very little when it comes to Big time West Region football programs.

The first claim is unproven and the others are just lies and/or flimsy opinions.

Nobody has disputed this simple math.

None of that supports a single thing that you said.

Keep trying.

Glad you agree that 5000 tickets sold makes the Servite game a sell out.

At least we can move on from that point.

Now go find the other previous game that BC sold 5000 tickets.  Otherwise Stand down

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The fact that all 5000 available tickets were sold makes it a sell out.  Which was my original statement. If 10 extra people sneak in, its not changing the fact that it was a sell out by mid week, and they stopped selling tickets.

there were also people tail gaiting in the parking lot that couldn't get tickets.

What's funny is that this is how low you have to stoop to get ink for crappy Servite.

But the truth demanded it.

Ugh.  OK.  Weve established that 5000 tickets were sold, which made the game a sell out.

We also established that the anticipation of watching Servite play at BG brought in the 5000 tickets sales

We also established that you can't cite any other previous game where BG sold 5000 tickets.  Which means this Servite game was the first sell out, since it takes 5000 tickets sales to = a sell out.

What other truths demanded to be told?

16 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

We also established that you can't cite any other previous game where BG sold 5000 tickets.  Which means this Servite game was the first sell out, since it takes 5000 tickets sales to = a sell out.

We've also established that you are incompetent at best and a purposeful liar at worst.

This statement is preposterous by any logical standard.

17 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

What other truths demanded to be told?

That you made claims that you couldn't back up and then claimed that you backed them up anyway.

I could say that the 2005 game against Palo Verde was the first sell out and if you can't give me another game before that then stand down!

What do you say about that?

This is also not what you said.

"The anticipation of watching Servite play at BG brought in the 5000 ticket sales

"Servite brought 5000 fans"

"5000 tickets were sold mid week"

"It’s so anticipated that Gorman sold out of 5,000 tickets in the middle of the week,"

All statements mean the same to a reasonable reader.  But not to nimwits

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

That you made claims that you couldn't back up and then claimed that you backed them up anyway.

I could say that the 2005 game against Palo Verde was the first sell out and if you can't give me another game before that then stand down!

What do you say about that?

First you have to prove the preposition.  Which I did

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

"Servite brought 5000 fans"

Servite may have brought 1500 and even that is debatable.

...5000 isn't even worth my time.

GAME NOTES: More than 1,500 tickets were allotted and sold to Servite, which left by bus Thursday morning for the 360-mile haul over the Mojave Desert. … Sanchez said it will be standing room only at the team's state-of-the-art stadium, which holds more than 5,000 fans.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bishop-gorman-gaels-(las-vegas,nv)/football/records/game_history.htm

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Servite may have brought 1500 and even that is debatable.

...5000 isn't even worth my time.

GAME NOTES: More than 1,500 tickets were allotted and sold to Servite, which left by bus Thursday morning for the 360-mile haul over the Mojave Desert. … Sanchez said it will be standing room only at the team's state-of-the-art stadium, which holds more than 5,000 fans.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/bishop-gorman-gaels-(las-vegas,nv)/football/records/game_history.htm

You are about 10 pages behind in this thread.  Take a few hours to get caught up, then delete your post.

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

You are about 10 pages behind in this thread.  Take a few hours to get caught up, then delete your post.

I don't have to go back 10 pages. You made this ridiculous claim "again" 3 or 4 posts up.

""Servite brought 5000 fans"

Next time when you lie don't be so unrealistic. Keep it small and somewhat believable.

Move on, samuel.

12 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

If that's the case why did they schedule IMG and BC to begin with? Playing elite privates will always be the great equalizer. 

It was just another perspective to look at. To me its not real HS football. MD is more of a real team then IMG but when you literally start getting into double digit transfers with kids that have offers what are we really doing. If I want to see that I watch college football. IMG will never be a legitimate HS team.

• Thanks 1