Revolutionary Abolitionist Movement: stated goal to destroy America

badrouter

This morning, at George Washington University, the following was projected onto a large building. Please explain to the audience how it does not amount to a call to destroy the United States. Don't worry, you can insult and name-call all you want. But, can you explain this?

USA.JPG

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, badrouter said:

This morning, at George Washington University, the following was projected onto a large building. Please explain to the audience how it does not amount to a call to destroy the United States. Don't worry, you can insult and name-call all you want. But, can you explain this?

USA.JPG

Know your audience, mostly blind sheep with very disturbing TDS on here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Know your audience, mostly blind sheep with very disturbing TDS on here.

The optimist in me wants to think the naysayers have never seen the video linked above, or the photo. I doubt MSNBC airs such stuff.

• Like 1

The prospect of sedition, treason or conspiracy charges is the reason we haven't seen more ubiquitous calls for the dismantling of the country. Radicals have to be "creative" in how they phrase certain things. They generally prefer to use dog whistles and euphemisms. 

29 minutes ago, badrouter said:

How, exactly, does ending "Colonial borders" not amount to erasing the borders that comprise the U.S.?

On a board full of cravenly dishonest people you might be the most dishonest of them all.

You posted a flyer that was clearly made in regards to a recent world event (war in Gaza) and tried to tie to something completely different.

Somehow a pro-Palestine flyer has something to do with dismantling the United States?

I'm not joking when I say that you need to log off and get help.

29 minutes ago, badrouter said:

At about 47:00 in the video, some University of Minnesota professors (the woman speaker is named Melanie Yazzie) make things a little clearer for you: Minnesota Professors. Now, please explain to the audience how dismantling the United States...doesn't amount to dismantling the United States. How does that work?

What. Are. You. Talking. About?

There's no link to any video in the post that I quoted.

You literally just pulled this stuff straight out of your ass crack.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

What. Are. You. Talking. About?

There's no link to any video in the post that I quoted.

You literally just pulled this stuff straight out of your ass crack.

I was able to click the link from within the very message you quoted. But, let's try again here: Click here!

28 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Don't worry, you can insult and name-call all you want. But, can you explain this?

You literally just make stuff up.

In one of your last posts you just manifested a video link out of nowhere that you had never posted before and then asked me about it.

Now you're posting a completely out of context picture (from who?!) of a projection and asking me about it.

I would say that this bizarre but it's literally all that you do around here.

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You literally just make stuff up.

In one of your last posts you just manifested a video link out of nowhere that you had never posted before and then asked me about it.

Now you're posting a completely out of context picture (from who?!) of a projection and asking me about it.

I would say that this bizarre but it's literally all that you do around here.

The link, in my last post above this one, is a video from late 2023. It couldn't have been posted in 2021. 

At 47:00-48:00 the professor explicitly calls for dismantling the United States.

The picture speaks for itself. There was an encampment, just cleared today, at George Washington University. The projection came from them. The message corroborates the very claims made by the U of Minnesota professor above: the struggle for Palestine is just the beginning of the much bigger goal of dismantling all "settler-colonialist" countries, the biggest prize being the USA.

2 minutes ago, badrouter said:

I was able to click the link from within the very message you quoted. But, let's try again here: Click here!

Let me make this simple so even mentally deranged individuals can understand.

This is the post that I quoted with the Princess Bride meme.

👇

On 5/3/2024 at 10:05 PM, badrouter said:

If anyone here has been paying attention to the campus insurrections, they might be a bit more willing to consider the things mentioned in this thread. Do I need to share any of the countless links with posters, speakers etc explicitly stating their goal is to end the United States? The teacher's union of the second-largest school district in the country co-signed  a demonstration that called for, among other things, the erasure of "colonial" borders. Let me ask the scholars here: What would it mean to erase the borders of the United States?

There are no links or anything in this.

You then came back *after* I dunked on you and indignantly claimed that you had a video.

You do this all the time.

Theory rich and evidence poor.

Then your evidence consists of some person saying something in a video and a projection on a building. Literally, one person could do that one random night and now we all have to answer for it.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Let me make this simple so even mentally deranged individuals can understand.

This is the post that I quoted with the Princess Bride meme.

👇

There are no links or anything in this.

You then came back *after* I dunked on you and indignantly claimed that you had a video.

You do this all the time.

Theory rich and evidence poor.

Then your evidence consists of some person saying something in a video and a projection on a building. Literally, one person could do that one random night and now we all have to answer for it.

Ostensibly, this an *ongoing* conversation. I don't see a timer anywhere telling me when I have to introduce particular information here.

I've directed you to one (1)  minute of video. What is your excuse for the comments about dismantling the USA?

16 minutes ago, badrouter said:

The prospect of sedition, treason or conspiracy charges is the reason we haven't seen more ubiquitous calls for the dismantling of the country. Radicals have to be "creative" in how they phrase certain things. They generally prefer to use dog whistles and euphemisms. 

I think it goes without saying that these are radical positions.

Go take your meds, dude.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

By the way, this speaker is a Native American who wants their land back. Notice how you didn't provide that context.

Because you're a craven liar.

She called for dismantling the United States. This can not be in debate. And it doesn't matter why it is she wants the USA dismantled. She said what she said.

4 minutes ago, badrouter said:

At 47:00-48:00 the professor explicitly calls for dismantling the United States.

The professor is a Native American who believes that the United States stole the land of her ancestors.

It's a radical position in modern politics but it's not crazy nor immoral as you are insinuating. She has every right to have that opinion.

5 minutes ago, badrouter said:

Ostensibly, this an *ongoing* conversation. I don't see a timer anywhere telling me when I have to introduce particular information here.

You made an assertion yet provided no evidence or context for it.

Then you scrambled to save face and provided a misleading video. You probably thought nobody would actually watch it.

But I did and you lied about it.

5 minutes ago, badrouter said:

She called for dismantling the United States. This can not be in debate. And it doesn't matter why it is she wants the USA dismantled. She said what she said.

What?

This is rich.

The guy who became unglued during COVID because he thought dissent was being stamped out is no telling us what can e allowed in debates.

I await your next ruling on what is permitted speech, dear leader.

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The professor is a Native American who believes that the United States stole the land of her ancestors.

It's a radical position in modern politics but it's not crazy nor immoral as you are insinuating. She has every right to have that opinion.

She refers to it as a GOAL, something she claims to be working towards and encourages others to work towards. If that isn't sedition, there's no such thing.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

What?

This is rich.

The guy who became unglued during COVID because he thought dissent was being stamped out is no telling us what can e allowed in debates.

I await your next ruling on what is permitted speech, dear leader.

I think you're trolling at this point. What can not be debated is that she said her goal is to dismantle the United States. It can't be debated because she quite clearly said exactly that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

No, it just means that it's fringe and not widely held.

It's also a totally reasonable position for a Native American to have.

It is unreasonable to propose that, hundreds of years later, the United States is supposed to dismantle itself and be given back to...whom?