MaxPreps Pre-Season Top 25

Extremely Humble

1 hour ago, Antt said:

BG shooting for a NATTY if not a Top 3 finish possibly adding another Top 25 opponent and a Top 50 opponent to the schedule plus geico series we got a shot 

Top 3 will be really hard…don’t see MD, IMG or Bosco dropping out of the top 3

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

No Louisiana teams listed! Not surprised! How were those 3 days at Tulane? 

No Louisiana teams are listed because this is a national ranking. If you have been scanning the threads lately you would know that all of the top Louisiana teams get bullwhipped by average out of state teams on an annual basis.

click these links for some chuckles

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/evangel-christian-academy-eagles-(shreveport,la)/football-fall-04/schedule.htm

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/evangel-christian-academy-eagles-(shreveport,la)/football-fall-05/schedule.htm

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/evangel-christian-academy-eagles-(shreveport,la)/football-fall-06/schedule.htm

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:
Head coach: Patrick Surtain
2020-21 record: 11-2 | Final ranking: 21

I wonder if this is the same type AHP, FL team that let 3-loss Gonzaga, MD throw them around like a pop warner team in 2019?.......33-14 was the final.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/american-heritage-patriots-(plantation,fl)/football-fall-19/schedule.htm

I'll let you know in a couple months...

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I wonder if this is the same type AHP, FL team that let 3-loss Gonzaga, MD throw them around like a pop warner team in 2019?.......33-14 was the final.

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/american-heritage-patriots-(plantation,fl)/football-fall-19/schedule.htm

The team AHP will play at the "Jungle" here in NOLA>Edna Karr, is now up to a respectable 12 kids with some nice D1 offers in the senior/junior classes alone (haven't researched the sophs yet)....should have close to 15 by kick-off of that game. That's not like the 29 bishop suckamore has, but it is respectable.

I just hope it's a clean game and a big fight doesn't break out in the Jungle. It's not the friendliest places to play a game and there will be much smack talked.

Edna Karr will be fired up as always flying around trying to impress the AHP HC who is from Edna Karr/NOLA......should be fun.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RedZone said:

ok

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

AHP flamed out in the 2nd round that year. Still won’t be worse than Edna Karr who made the state title game got the fucking doors blown off by 4 loss Arlington Bowie. The Louisiana state finalist only could muster 6 points in a 36-6 destruction by 3rd round loser Bowie knife. 

here is a clip of how that game went 

Edna Karr might not want to take AHP lightly. The last time Karr played a Florida team they were the defending state champions and got cut down by average ass Milton High in Florida!!! 

i shouldn’t be too hard on Milton. They haven’t won jack shit in Florida but have a 19-1 record against the entire state of Louisiana from 1991-2016!!!! 

19-1. can any other team say they have that type of domination against one state? 

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

AHP flamed out in the 2nd round that year. Still won’t be worse than Edna Karr who made the state title game got the fucking doors blown off by 4 loss Arlington Bowie. The Louisiana state finalist only could muster 6 points in a 36-6 destruction by 3rd round loser Bowie knife. 

Edna Karr was thumped by St Pauls, La 38-7 the week before the Bowie, TX game. Edna Karr lost 4 games here included 1 to a 7-6 team. LMAO

https://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/edna-karr-cougars-(new-orleans,la)/football-fall-11/schedule.htm

You see why I spit in nolescum813's face and why people never take anything this clown says seriously here or on twitter.......his feelings are hurt again.

I love it.

POS!

When all else fails nolescum813's goes to lying his ass off and going back decades hoping something sticks....it never does.

Anyways, AHP got that ass spanked the last real season of high school football by Gonzaga....and if they haven't improved from that slop Edna Karr will send them back to South Florida in body bags.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Their roster is a whole lot better now than it was then.

Really, didn't they just have 5 or 6 guys drafted this past draft?

The bottom line is everyone is beatable on any given Friday or Saturday Night.

Edna Karr plays St Aug the week before the AHP game.......St Aug beat Edna Karr and dominated the 2nd half of that game last year. They have the talent to do it again this year.

It's all good as long as it's all real.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, RedZone said:

When all else fails nolescum813's goes to lying his ass off and going back decades hoping something sticks....it never does.

Anyways, AHP got that ass spanked the last real season of high school football by Gonzaga....and if they haven't improved from that slop Edna Karr will send them back to South Florida in body bags.

Can you highlight the “lie”??? 

and how is 2016 going back decades? Milton was clubbing Louisiana teams as recently as 2016 in their 19-1 lifetime conquest of Louisiana football 

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Really, didn't they just have 5 or 6 guys drafted this past draft?

The bottom line is everyone is beatable on any given Friday or Saturday Night.

Edna Karr plays St Aug the week before the AHP game.......St Aug beat Edna Karr and dominated the 2nd half of that game last year. They have the talent to do it again this year.

It's all good as long as it's all real.

You dumb shit. Those players drafted would have had to be removed from high school at least 3 years. You don’t think high school rosters look different in 3 years? 

Don’t worry. AHP will pick up where Bowie left off 

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Can you highlight the “lie”??? 

and how is 2016 going back decades? Milton was clubbing Louisiana teams as recently as 2016 in their 19-1 lifetime conquest of Louisiana football 

Just shut up......you are too fucking dumb to talk real football..

Your mind is just very very sad.

I do love making you look thick as a brick though.