SJB vs MD, MC, Servite

AHP vs IMG

SFA vs IMG, DLS

BG vs MC

DV vs MD (pending)

MC vs SJB, BG

DLS vs SFA

Servite vs MD, SJB

Is DLS vs SFA forsure?…. I have heard it is still up in the air to some degree but both sides trying hard to make it happen… 

Hopeing it is out here in Concord so I can see it in person!…

With MD and SJB, everyone else is fighting for #3. I honestly don’t know if the DLS team that beat Poly in game #1 could be the latest MD or SJB teams.

I follow and watch DLS but have no ins at the school. For anyone in the know, how they looking for this year?

2 hours ago, DLS350 said:

With MD and SJB, everyone else is fighting for #3. I honestly don’t know if the DLS team that beat Poly in game #1 could be the latest MD or SJB teams.

I follow and watch DLS but have no ins at the school. For anyone in the know, how they looking for this year?

No one really knows for sure . Just speculation . This last " Practice Season " showed nothing except more confusion . There is talent sprinkled around, but the key components , QB , O-line , Rb's , are questions . 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

11?  No clue who that is, but then again nobody is perfect and MP we know has their flaws. 

Collins Hill was runner up in 7A in Georgia last year behind Grayson.  They have one of the best QBs in the state (if not best) and one of the best in the country.  You can't really look at their record to get a good idea.  2 of their losses were to us - one during the season and then in the championship game.  They are ballers to be sure.

1 minute ago, CaliNorth said:

No one really knows for sure . Just speculation . This last " Practice Season " showed nothing except more confusion . There is talent sprinkled around, but the key components , QB , O-line , Rb's , are questions . 

Most questions since 2004 in my opinion, I would expect them to lose 2-3 games this year….

There is some really good talent and supposedly the So QB is the real deal…. they have some very physical and talented linemen and game breaking speed at the skill positions….

The big thing about this DLS team is lack of experience because you nailed it with the spring season thing…. The SO and JR’s who will be the JR and SR Class this year did no play any ”Big Time” Competition like they usually would….

Their Offense will end up being very good, but their defense was a mess this spring and there is no more TE calling the D…. They still don’t have the sideline to sideline D1 Backer and other then Zeek Berry at Safety their DB’s are very fast but small…. The scariest thing was the Defense as a whole was not very physical last year which is normally their calling card…..

Will be an interesting year for The Spartans, I am looking forward to watching them… It will be interesting to see how they develop the young players and if they can rise up to the competition and make it back to The Open….

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

MD/Aquinas is a bigger game + ESPN! This is a #PGL no brainer! 

100%!!!…. How has this not happened yet?…. The great thing is MD could once again do the Heavy Lifting for SJB and Beat a Team that SJB could not…🤣

My guess is STA is Ducking MD, this way they can thump their chests and say “We Are Undefeated against Cali”….🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

100%!!!…. How has this not happened yet?…. The great thing is MD could once again do the Heavy Lifting for SJB and Beat a Team that SJB could not…🤣

My guess is STA is Ducking MD, this way they can thump their chests and say “We Are Undefeated against Cali”….🤣🤣

Haha seriously! Instead of playing STA/SFA they scheduled the mighty Oscar smith!! Sjb attempted to get the rematch last year against STA. Or at least that’s what their defensive coordinator posted on Twitter. They felt a bunch more confident playing them with DJ instead of Re-al Mitchell 🤣I really want to play Aquinas. Great program with great history. Hopefully the game gets made soon. Would be awesome if they came out for the TL vs USA event one year. MD, Bosco, & STA all in the same event would be ridiculous. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

MD was indeed presented the oppty to visit STA. They remained steadfast on their original decision to play DV. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Is Terry done coaching?

He is still around but not sure going forward…. Lad is Fully Retired Now and TE is really close….  I didn’t get to go to any games last year but I heard he was just with the special teams and I am blanking on the name of the new DC but everyone Luv’s him and he has been calling plays with TE for a few years….

Last spring was such a fluke though, with a full season they will find their physicality…. It’s just really the confidence of playing on those top tier games that this group is missing….

Win or lose, it has always been good for the Kids at DLS to play in those Big Time games….  Ultimately they will win the section, it may just be a bumpy ride until the Kids figure it out….

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

MD was indeed presented the oppty to visit STA. They remained steadfast on their original decision to play DV. 

I doubt it was by ESPN because why wouldn’t they?…. They want to be on National TV playing those games, not a streaming service where the game costs $75k for them to travel to FL and Play….

If ESPN would pay for STA to play DLS why wouldn’t they pay to Have STA Play MD?…..

• Thanks 1