MaxPreps Pre-Season Top 25

Extremely Humble

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Camden County will make some noise this year. 

Not sure how much... 

But they got a good group coming back and their legendary coach Jeff Herron has returned back to Camden... much to the Chagrin of everyone in Region 1... 

They could easily be in 1st at the end of the season due to experience but they could easily be in 3rd place as well due to being in region 1. They could be a #1 seed in about half of the 7A regions.

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

After ALL these years, Finch still doesn't know how Calpreps operates. Sad!

Anyways, enough about Finch and more about the "Depleted" Archbishop Hoban. There's a reason they are not in Maxpreps Preseason Top 25 and likely won't be in anyone Preseason Top 25.

"Hoban's offense will bid farewell to quarterback Shane Hamm, running back Victor Dawson, wide receivers Kharion Davis, Brayden Fox and Solomon Clemens, linemen Luke Petit and Drew Pasadyn and halfback-tight end Chances Carter-Hill.

The Knights defense will look different with linemen Darryl Peterson III and Carter-Hill gone along with linebackers Damon Ollison II, Luke Bauer and Michael Hayden, cornerbacks Alvin Stallworth Jr. and Amir Stewart and safeties AJ Kirk and Davis.

Kirk and Davis also were the primary kick returners, and Davis also returned punts.

The following seniors are set to play in college: Peterson (Wisconsin), Kirk (Michigan State), Fox (Rutgers), Ollison (Toledo), Bauer (Akron), Carter-Hill (Air Force), Hamm (Dayton), Davis (Marist), Dawson (Merrimack), Petit (Furman), Stallworth (Marist), Pasadyn (Wheeling) and Stewart (Siena Heights)."

Finch will now to try to convince the forum he didn't make his silly post or he meant something totally different.

He'll spend 5 or 6 days trying to save face.

He WON'T say....you were right, RedZone.

#waitforit

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I still don't understand how yall have yet to get a full 10 game season.... 

I said what I said and I want @Sammyswordsman to hear me again... 

SJR and Bergen PULL THEIR WEIGHT they don't coat tail. 

But with that being said. 

in terms of travel... 

I mean yall dont really even have to stay overnight for these games... 

From North Jersey to Baltimore is like 3 1/2-4 hours on a good day... depending on traffic.... straight down I-95

And While the schedule itself overall is Pretty Solid. 

But yall have some potential drag downs... 

When is the last time DBP (as much as it hurts because I like DBP) did anything noteworthy...? 

SPP is another team riding on name alone... 

What is a Delbarton? 

DePaul who? 

And isn't Pope John that team that was ready to throw hands when they couldn't throw a TD? 

Fuck if we were 3 deep at positions I’d love to play 16 games, but truth is that’s not who we are, shit we had to have our Gatorade player of the year at RB play Linebacker on defense because we are so thin, pointless having long season and not be healthy  for post season, 

depaul and Delbarton run thier mouths but stay ducking competition and stay hiding in group 3 and only wins states wen sjr gets moved to G4

On 6/23/2021 at 10:32 PM, Yard Dart said:

Sending your Cali and national #1 up against Texas' #5 would be more satisfying?  Cool.  That shows the deep regard you have for Texas HS football.  I can respect that.

Hey, I actually have a ton of respect for DVille in scheduling the two best programs in the nation in back to back years.  We'd much rather stomp Texas's #1 team, but DVille's the only one with the cajones to step up.  So too bad they end up having to represent TX, but that's not MD's fault.  So represent TX they will, and TX will pay the price.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/23/2021 at 11:16 PM, Yard Dart said:

How is that possible if they lost in the first round?  You mean the previous year's D1 Champ?  What's that got to do with 2015?  This ain't the Trinity League where you can just bring in 22 new D1 players every year.  Duh.  Your schtick is lame.

Edit:  I see.  You meant they beat the eventual D1 Champ in the regular season.  Gotcha.  They still lost in the first round.

Allen plays in the TL?

On 6/23/2021 at 11:19 PM, GardenStateBaller said:

Because they know I'll never serve them guaranteed wins. #playthebest #anyoneanywhere

Exactly.  As long as Texans believe the myth of TX national superiority, why risk playing the actual best?

On 6/24/2021 at 12:41 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Then what teams do deserve it? 

If theres so many teams that don't deserve it then what teams do? 

You cant say this then have nothing to replace it with. 

I personally don't think Servite deserves to be in the top 25.... 

You know who I'd have in over them?

Corona Centennial  or Allen... based solely on consistency. 

If Norco hadn't happened, Cen10 would've been a lock for preseason top 25.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Just because I feel sorry for the weak links of this forum.

Archbishop Hoban 

2022-2

https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Markim-McKinnie-143994/RecruitInterests/

https://247sports.com/Player/Tyson-Grimm-46114935/

2023-0

2024-0

So they have a power 5 running back that you call rinky dink. But post some random Curtis and Rummel players with UL Monroe offers. LMAO!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, enough about Finch and more about the "Depleted" Archbishop Hoban. There's a reason they are not in Maxpreps Preseason Top 25 and likely won't be in anyone Preseason Top 25.

Because there are only 25 teams.

I'm sure Oxford would've been in there, though, if they were actually any good at football.

17 hours ago, RedZone said:

He WON'T say....you were right, RedZone.

#waitforit

Again, why would I say that you were right when you weren't?

You really tried to sell us Oxford while crapping on a team that will certainly be way better than them.

This is actually pretty simple.

Let's have a bet on which team finishes higher in calpreps or Massey.

Oxford or Archbishop Hoban.