MaxPreps Pre-Season Top 25

Extremely Humble

58 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

E843D252-80C5-44BA-905F-989ED58AC3A6.jpeg

I still don't understand how yall have yet to get a full 10 game season.... 

I said what I said and I want @Sammyswordsman to hear me again... 

SJR and Bergen PULL THEIR WEIGHT they don't coat tail. 

But with that being said. 

in terms of travel... 

I mean yall dont really even have to stay overnight for these games... 

From North Jersey to Baltimore is like 3 1/2-4 hours on a good day... depending on traffic.... straight down I-95

And While the schedule itself overall is Pretty Solid. 

But yall have some potential drag downs... 

When is the last time DBP (as much as it hurts because I like DBP) did anything noteworthy...? 

SPP is another team riding on name alone... 

What is a Delbarton? 

DePaul who? 

And isn't Pope John that team that was ready to throw hands when they couldn't throw a TD? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

"Depleted" Archbishop Hoban = 65.1 calpreps rating (preseason)

After ALL these years, Finch still doesn't know how Calpreps operates. Sad!

Anyways, enough about Finch and more about the "Depleted" Archbishop Hoban. There's a reason they are not in Maxpreps Preseason Top 25 and likely won't be in anyone Preseason Top 25.

"Hoban's offense will bid farewell to quarterback Shane Hamm, running back Victor Dawson, wide receivers Kharion Davis, Brayden Fox and Solomon Clemens, linemen Luke Petit and Drew Pasadyn and halfback-tight end Chances Carter-Hill.

The Knights defense will look different with linemen Darryl Peterson III and Carter-Hill gone along with linebackers Damon Ollison II, Luke Bauer and Michael Hayden, cornerbacks Alvin Stallworth Jr. and Amir Stewart and safeties AJ Kirk and Davis.

Kirk and Davis also were the primary kick returners, and Davis also returned punts.

The following seniors are set to play in college: Peterson (Wisconsin), Kirk (Michigan State), Fox (Rutgers), Ollison (Toledo), Bauer (Akron), Carter-Hill (Air Force), Hamm (Dayton), Davis (Marist), Dawson (Merrimack), Petit (Furman), Stallworth (Marist), Pasadyn (Wheeling) and Stewart (Siena Heights)."

On 6/24/2021 at 1:02 PM, THEOC89 said:

Looks like MD is going to have to Mobilize the Lawyers again and go after the CIF…. This is getting ridiculous, they are going to have a 7 game schedule at this point….

Teams should be able to play who they want… If the CIF were to open this up, it’s not like teams like Corona Del Mar and San Clemente are going to start playing academy teams all the sudden and put kids in harms way….

Stupid Rule and another dumb move by the CIF….

If md and sjb stop pretending to be high schools they wouldn't have problems. They should just play national schedules since they recruit nationwide. Same with Grayson Sta etc...

On 6/24/2021 at 2:21 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Grayson went 10-3 that year losing to Lowndes in Round 3. 

And still did better than the team you're currently trying to argue with Los about.... 

But they stunk....

Loss to us Vikings with a sophomore QB on the road with no passing plays.

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Who is going around saying Byrd is a National Powerhouse?

Not the first damn person.......they run the Wing T to perfection some years when they have the players.

CE Byrd used to run a Wing T Clinic and many of the teams running the T nationally made the trip to Shreveport.

Camden County, GA was one of them. 

Not sure if Byrd is still doing that Clinic or not....I can check.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

A much much better question is who is Smyrna, Delaware and what are they doing on bergen catholic's schedule....

bergen catholic's 2 BIG OOS games this year.

1-A depleted Archbishop Hoban, OH 

2-Smyrna, Delaware

Lets laugh at John Curtis scheduling 6A #2 Oxford, MS though.

Smyrna, Delaware

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Perspective bump!