MaxPreps Pre-Season Top 25

Extremely Humble

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Grayson went 10-3 that year losing to Lowndes in Round 3. 

And still did better than the team you're currently trying to argue with Los about.... 

But they stunk....

They actually would have clobbered any team from Louisiana by far. Who in the hell from Louisiana would have beaten them?

3 minutes ago, Champa said:

SLC is gonna have to figure something out on defense. I wouldn't rank them that high. Sure the Rockwall games will be fun though.

North Shore lost their all everything QB and wide receiver. Gonna have to figure things out on offense.

Idk too much about the TX squads they got ranked but I know I wouldn't start Servite off in the top 25.... 

And Idk enough about Center Grove either... 

I know every year they take turns with the other Indiana schools... 

Like I said before I wish the Indiana schools could play OOS without restrictions.... 

My biggest gripe is some of the teams that are ranked are inconsistent.... 

But its pre-season so some of these teams are bound to fumble here or there... 

But the fact you rank Servite in the top 25 after showing nothing for so long...  make them work for it... 

Based on what the TX posters have said SLC probably shouldn't be that high... 

Just a gut feeling but Center Grove probably shouldn't be that high... 

Thompson is probably too high... 

But its pre-season... 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wish Poly was still Poly... 

But hey when you make bonehead moves.... 

Expect Bonhead results... 

it’s not LBP fault.The School district changed the rules.So much so that kids who literally lived across the street couldn’t go there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wtf why? And how? That's stupid. 

But I was also talking about firing coach Raul Lara

The other schools in the district loudly complained about LBP dominance so the district caved to their wants.Funny thing is the Moore league still can’t beat them after all their whining they just kept them from being a national power.I believe Lara resigned because he saw the writing on the wall. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Ararar said:

The other schools in the district loudly complained about LBP dominance so the district caved to their wants.Funny thing is the Moore league still can’t beat them after all their whining they just kept them from being a national power.I believe Lara resigned because he saw the writing on the wall. 

Man that's the dumbest thing ever.... 

You still can't beat LBP... 

Well Raul Lara was a damn good coach... 

I'd like to see him come out to Georgia. 

I feel like he would be a good fit at a school like Mceachern... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Champa said:

SLC is gonna have to figure something out on defense. I wouldn't rank them that high. Sure the Rockwall games will be fun though.

North Shore lost their all everything QB and wide receiver. Gonna have to figure things out on offense.

A few 62-59 type wins don't tend to hurt teams too much in HS rankings. People see the 62 and are so impressed they just disregard the 59.

6 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

My biggest gripe is some of the teams that are ranked are inconsistent.... 

But its pre-season so some of these teams are bound to fumble here or there... 

But the fact you rank Servite in the top 25 after showing nothing for so long...  make them work for it... 

Based on what the TX posters have said SLC probably shouldn't be that high... 

Just a gut feeling but Center Grove probably shouldn't be that high... 

Thompson is probably too high... 

But its pre-season... 

Cedar Grove comes to the Hawg Pen on September 3. All their high ranking and early praise will either solidify or crumble. 

Band kid has Blessed Trinity ranked above Colquitt in his preseason poll too. Pretty sure Kung Fu Priest don't belong either but, we'll see. Oh shit. I forgot to mention he also has Lee ranked ahead too. They come to the pen on Aug. 6 for a scrimmage. We'll learn about them too. 

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cedar Grove comes to the Hawg Pen on September 3. All their high ranking and early praise will either solidify or crumble. 

Band kid has Blessed Trinity ranked above Colquitt in his preseason poll too. Pretty sure Kung Fu Priest don't belong either but, we'll see. Oh shit. I forgot to mention he also has Lee ranked ahead too. They come to the pen on Aug. 6 for a scrimmage. We'll learn about them too. 

I'm with you. Both CG and BT are both breaking in new Head Coaches. No way they'll be better than last season's squads. I am bullish on the Fighting Fabrizio's, though.