Lets cut the bullshit! Who thinks the best team in Georgia today...

Old Rabid One

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

No, I mean that Buford can take on even the best of 7A teams when they play their best. If another team, like Callaway or Pierce County for example, played their best, they'd still get blown out by 7A teams.

WOSINC, what's soooo funny about NG's post? Comparatively speaking, Callaway and Pierce county draw from populations of fewer than 30,000! While Buford has carte blanche to recruit talent from a four ATL metro county area of over 2,000,000! The wild dogs SHOULD have been playing in Georgia's highest classification, since 1840! Only pitiful coaching on their part, has kept them from garnering a 2000-0 WL record, by 100 points per win!

On 6/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, Old Rabid One said:

And you know that HOW? LAST time I checked, Grayson AND the former Buford coaching staff was on a FOUR GAME LOSING streak to COLQUITT!

Buford wild dog, what's so funny about THAT? Your so call deities in Buford(Dexter Wood and Jess Simpson)were bitch slapped TWICE by Colquitt when they coached at Marietta! Only difference WAS, they didn't have 2,000,000 population to pick from at Marietta, like they did at Buford!

On 6/25/2021 at 9:54 AM, Rufus69 said:

Well...from my Colquitt point of view...not all that concerned about the scrimmage except that we keep our guys healthy.  Also not overly concerned about the non-region stuff...except that we keep our guys healthy.

NOW...Camden, Lowndes and Tift.

The Bluecats will be formidable.  Lowndes has Jacurri.  And Tift has that no good for nothing....cannon.

You know how I LOVE to have our playoff games in Mack Tharpe.  So we gotta be ready to represent.  Pelham can't help us.  IMG can't help us.  Shoot, even Valdosta can't help us.  We gotta do this ourselves.

As always...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!!

Rufus>>

SOOO, lil Justin let two MORE get away? And is Tift bringing their cannon to the HOG PEN?

On 6/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, 67packer said:

Oh I'm not worried about that pre season stuff either just replying to the OP's remark about the best team in Georgia. This may actually be one of those years, from what I've seen and ciphered, a team other than the largest class may be the best team in Georgia. It's often suggested but this year it could actually be. Those early season matchups Lee has could give a hint.

They still have the SAME dumbass coach! Coach ProPst use to laugh at how Fagreasio had his team warming up for big games! And the lil feller at Colquitt has HIS team wearing T Shirts under their jersey! BUSH LEAGUE BOTH! You're spent by the fourth quarter, during the first ten games of the season, temp wise!

On 6/24/2021 at 11:20 PM, Sweetlarry said:

If I could buy you for what you know and sell you for what you think you know.......I’d have enough money to start my own football blog, a nascar team, a school and have enough left over to put a tuff shed on layaway to protect my vintage album collection.......

Dave is a Helluva basketball mind and his Brother Cal still has one of the sweetest jumpers I’ve seen. Not as good as you, slim pasty, but close.......

HERE'S a funny for you! The worst baketbol team in the UNIVERSE, turned down the possibility of hiring brother Dave, about half dozen years ago! SINCE then, I think that that team has won ONE playoff game! To make it TWO playoff wins in their HISTORY, since 1913! Any guesses as to who that team is? 

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

WOSINC, what's soooo funny about NG's post? Comparatively speaking, Callaway and Pierce county draw from populations of fewer than 30,000! While Buford has carte blanche to recruit talent from a four ATL metro county area of over 2,000,000! The wild dogs SHOULD have been playing in Georgia's highest classification, since 1840! Only pitiful coaching on their part, has kept them from garnering a 2000-0 WL record, by 100 points per win!

Buford has won a state championship in every classification they've been in so far. That warrants some respect. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

And WHOSE fault is THAT? You Nawth Jawja clowns and your GHSA colluders keep increasing the enrollment minimums for 7A, until there won't be a school in that classification, below I-20!

What the heck are you talking about?  That makes no sense in reply to my comment and isn't even close to the topic I was talking about.  Oh wait, I forgot who it is responding.

4 hours ago, Fred said:

What the heck are you talking about?  That makes no sense in reply to my comment and isn't even close to the topic I was talking about.  Oh wait, I forgot who it is responding.

SOOOOO, deflecting from TRUTH is your forte? Twenty years ago, there were twenty teams in the highest classification in SOUTH Georgia, from Macon and beyond! Today, there are FOUR from below I-20!

1 hour ago, Old Rabid One said:

SOOOOO, deflecting from TRUTH is your forte? Twenty years ago, there were twenty teams in the highest classification in SOUTH Georgia, from Macon and beyond! Today, there are FOUR from below I-20!

You are the one deflecting.  There was nothing about school size in my comments and you just jumped in to throw so more excuses out.  I have exactly zero to do with population trends and local school board decisions about school size.  It is no secret South Ga rural populations if not growing smaller aren't getting larger.  On the other hand, the metro Atlanta area is one of the largest areas for move-ins in the nation.  Lots of well paying jobs, a variety of housing in a variety of areas, good schools.  Tell me again the major growth industries in So Georgia.  And before you get big headed about agriculture, I'm fully aware of the importance of So Georgia agriculture.  That doesn't change the fact people are leaving the farms and heading for the big city.  Sucks for you but that is reality.

Man, I just can't quite figure out how Rab isn't the head coach for Colquitt County. He clearly knows more than any coach we've ever had here, aside from Rush Propst of course. According to Rab, Rush invented Colquitt County football. 

Jesus. We should have hired him!  He knows exactly what Justin does wrong and exactly what it takes to fix it all. At the minimum he should give them his phone number so they can run these huge decisions like to tee shirt or not to tee shirt, by him before they make the decision all by their lonesome. xD

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Man, I just can't quite figure out how Rab isn't the head coach for Colquitt County. He clearly knows more than any coach we've ever had here, aside from Rush Propst of course. According to Rab, Rush invented Colquitt County football. 

Jesus. We should have hired him!  He knows exactly what Justin does wrong and exactly what it takes to fix it all. At the minimum he should give them his phone number so they can run these huge decisions like to tee shirt or not to tee shirt, by him before they make the decision all by their lonesome. xD

A losing battle...my friend.

A LOSING BATTLE.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1