Lets cut the bullshit! Who thinks the best team in Georgia today...

Old Rabid One

On 6/21/2021 at 10:39 PM, Old Rabid One said:

AND YESTERDAY, is the BUFORD WOLVES? After ALL, don't they win, win, win, EVERYTHING they touch? BUT, BUT, BUT, they AIN'T touched the GEORGIA BIGS, YET, except a few lil treks into metro against Archer, McEachern, and East Coweta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Lee's transfer QB steps up they will have the best team in Georgia. Their lineman are brutal. If they can whip Colquitt in their scrimmage and Lowndes in the early season it will be clear sailing to game 15 vs Buford. If they don't fumble on the 2 yard line in the championship game and give it away like last year they'll take the championship trophy from the Wolves.

15 minutes ago, 67packer said:

If Lee's transfer QB steps up they will have the best team in Georgia. Their lineman are brutal. If they can whip Colquitt in their scrimmage and Lowndes in the early season it will be clear sailing to game 15 vs Buford. If they don't fumble on the 2 yard line in the championship game and give it away like last year they'll take the championship trophy from the Wolves.

Well...from my Colquitt point of view...not all that concerned about the scrimmage except that we keep our guys healthy.  Also not overly concerned about the non-region stuff...except that we keep our guys healthy.

NOW...Camden, Lowndes and Tift.

The Bluecats will be formidable.  Lowndes has Jacurri.  And Tift has that no good for nothing....cannon.

You know how I LOVE to have our playoff games in Mack Tharpe.  So we gotta be ready to represent.  Pelham can't help us.  IMG can't help us.  Shoot, even Valdosta can't help us.  We gotta do this ourselves.

As always...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!!

Rufus>>

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ga96 said:

Everybody trumptard and wannabe sports expert is starting a podcast now. Its unfortunate the high school football market will be flooded with stupidity.

So I’ve asked you 20+ times, what are you gonna tell dubose when lowends gets Investigated because you told us lowends coaches coach #elite229 ? 

55 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...from my Colquitt point of view...not all that concerned about the scrimmage except that we keep our guys healthy.  Also not overly concerned about the non-region stuff...except that we keep our guys healthy.

NOW...Camden, Lowndes and Tift.

The Bluecats will be formidable.  Lowndes has Jacurri.  And Tift has that no good for nothing....cannon.

You know how I LOVE to have our playoff games in Mack Tharpe.  So we gotta be ready to represent.  Pelham can't help us.  IMG can't help us.  Shoot, even Valdosta can't help us.  We gotta do this ourselves.

As always...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS !!!!!

Rufus>>

Oh I'm not worried about that pre season stuff either just replying to the OP's remark about the best team in Georgia. This may actually be one of those years, from what I've seen and ciphered, a team other than the largest class may be the best team in Georgia. It's often suggested but this year it could actually be. Those early season matchups Lee has could give a hint.

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We will see if he can pull another recruit or two that are rumored to be milton possibilities.

And old friend, David Boyd, did it in basketball at milton and was ran off because the locals tired quickly of transfers getting all of the playing time.......

If the hoop xfers were better players than the locals, then they should have started!! Football reigns supreme in Milton. @Coach Clack is beloved like no other. 

1 hour ago, 67packer said:

Oh I'm not worried about that pre season stuff either just replying to the OP's remark about the best team in Georgia. This may actually be one of those years, from what I've seen and ciphered, a team other than the largest class may be the best team in Georgia. It's often suggested but this year it could actually be. Those early season matchups Lee has could give a hint.

I hope you're not hinting...or suggesting...or dreaming...that LC could actually beat Jacurri and his Vikings?

Jacurri/Lowndes will stomp a mudhole in LC.

A MUDHOLE !!!!!

Rufus>>

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I hope you're not hinting...or suggesting...or dreaming...that LC could actually beat Jacurri and his Vikings?

Jacurri/Lowndes will stomp a mudhole in LC.

A MUDHOLE !!!!!

Rufus>>

Superman will meet his Kryptonite at the Lee Fortress of Solitude. There, I said what I said. 🤣

• Haha 1

On 6/25/2021 at 9:18 AM, Ga96 said:

Everybody trumptard and wannabe sports expert is starting a podcast now. Its unfortunate the high school football market will be flooded with stupidity.

Yea, when some wannabe sports expert inflates their wins to 3 in a row when the series record between the two teams is 2-2 it floods the board with stupidity for sure.

On 6/23/2021 at 7:55 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

We gonna gitcha Rab…. Better triple up dem depends old man!!!!

Hahahaha…. Gonna run 5-6 plays off tackle just to piss you off and you can’t stop it!!!

bgw

You know the last time someone ran the ball down a good Packer team's throat? It was NATIONAL CHAMPION VALDOSTA in the early 1960's! Recently deceased QB Bruce Bennett, took the ball around the left side of the Packer D Line, for a 75yd. touchdown, after he ran over Rufus at the ten! Final score, Valdosta 13 Moultrie Public School Packers 7! Bruce claimed that he didn't remember the play, due he guessed, to a concussive state of affairs, from a previous kiss on the cheek by one a dem HOGS!!

• Haha 1

On 6/24/2021 at 9:22 PM, ngdawg said:

Since we're somewhat on the topic of rankings, here's mine for the top 20 in Georgia including all classifications: 

IMG_20210623_145033_670.jpg

We'll see pretty soon if your rankings are legit! Since Colquitt plays four of your top fifteen! They are about to show Lee why they opted to play in the bush leagues!

By the BY, half of your list in laughable at best! AA-AAAAAA schools, REALLY? WHEN, EXACTLY, was it that Rabun Co., MARIST, Lee Co., Cedar Grove, BT, Jefferson, Oconee Co., Ware Co., Carrollton, West Forsyth, or Westlake ever did ANYTHING against quality 7A?

Lee SHOULD have been the 6A Champion last season! And Lowndes nearly put a running clock on um! They said, BUT, BUT, BUT, we got BETTER the next week! YEAH, after you dropped down into the BUSH LEAGUES again! And you have Buford #2?😂

I would imagine that Marietta, Archer, Brookwood, Parkview, or Norcross could handle any of the ones I just mentioned!

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

You know the last time someone ran the ball down a good Packer team's throat? It was NATIONAL CHAMPION VALDOSTA in the early 1960's! Recently deceased QB Bruce Bennett, took the ball around the left side of the Packer D Line, for a 75yd. touchdown, after he ran over Rufus at the ten! Final score, Valdosta 13 Moultrie Public School Packers 7! Bruce claimed that he didn't remember the play, due he guessed, to a concussive state of affairs, from a previous kiss on the cheek by one a dem HOGS!!

So, that stated well and eloquently in true Rabido fashion. 

You and the PackASS are overdue for whooping’!

BTW, today’s my birthday, how dare you forget. Asshole. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

Poor ol Rufus, musta been pre-1800 days…. 
Well, at least Rufus transferred to Moultrie  

bgw

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Poor ol Rufus, musta been pre-1800 days…. 
Well, at least Rufus transferred to Moultrie  

bgw

Indeed...I was a transfer straight outa South Berlin.

You're also correct about it being pre-1800 days.

My memory ain't perfect these days...but I'm pretty sure the 1800 didn't come about until the late 80's.  And I blame a guy out of Southeast Texas for it.  There are bad influences...and then there are BAD influences.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Indeed...I was a transfer straight outa South Berlin.

You're also correct about it being pre-1800 days.

My memory ain't perfect these days...but I'm pretty sure the 1800 didn't come about until the late 80's.  And I blame a guy out of Southeast Texas for it.  There are bad influences...and then there are BAD influences.

Rufus>>

Heyyyyy SE Texas ain’t all bad, both my grandpa and George Jones born and raised around Tyler….. granted that’s more east than SE but point taken. 

bgw

9 hours ago, Old Rabid One said:

We'll see pretty soon if your rankings are legit! Since Colquitt plays four of your top fifteen! They are about to show Lee why they opted to play in the bush leagues!

By the BY, half of your list in laughable at best! AA-AAAAAA schools, REALLY? WHEN, EXACTLY, was it that Rabun Co., MARIST, Lee Co., Cedar Grove, BT, Jefferson, Oconee Co., Ware Co., Carrollton, West Forsyth, or Westlake ever did ANYTHING against quality 7A?

Lee SHOULD have been the 6A Champion last season! And Lowndes nearly put a running clock on um! They said, BUT, BUT, BUT, we got BETTER the next week! YEAH, after you dropped down into the BUSH LEAGUES again! And you have Buford #2?😂

I would imagine that Marietta, Archer, Brookwood, Parkview, or Norcross could handle any of the ones I just mentioned!

That's not how I made my rankings but I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. 

Side note: Buford is extremely dangerous when they play their best.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

That's not how I made my rankings but I guess we're all entitled to our own opinions. 

Side note: Buford is extremely dangerous when they play their best.

So your saying when they play their best they are more dangerous than when they don’t play their best? So a game where they turn the ball over, commit penalties and play sloppy they won’t be as dangerous? Interesting take 🤔

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Cossacks said:

So your saying when they play their best they are more dangerous than when they don’t play their best? So a game where they turn the ball over, commit penalties and play sloppy they won’t be as dangerous? Interesting take 🤔

No, I mean that Buford can take on even the best of 7A teams when they play their best. If another team, like Callaway or Pierce County for example, played their best, they'd still get blown out by 7A teams.

• Haha 1

On 6/22/2021 at 11:49 PM, Fred said:

Dang man!  I had to clean my screen after spitting out my drink laughing.  We aren't afraid of Lowndes.  I guess that Lowndes education can explain how we are on a 3 game losing streak with you since the overall record between Grayson and Lowndes is 2-2.  Pretty sad you have to resort to falsely inflating your wins to make your team look better.  Hmmm, you never made it to us last year after squeaking through your playoff games until you got whipped by Collins Hill, a team I seem to remember you poo-pooing as as weak and not worthy.  By the way, we beat them worse than they beat you.  If you believe in daisy chaining, that means we would have stomped a mud hole in you and walked it dry even on the artificial turf at Ga State.

I fully realize it could change this year.  We graduated 35 seniors so our team will be vastly different but we'll suit up and play the games to the best of our ability.  I predict we will be playing when the regular season is over.  I know y'all will since every team in your region is guaranteed a playoff spot.

And WHOSE fault is THAT? You Nawth Jawja clowns and your GHSA colluders keep increasing the enrollment minimums for 7A, until there won't be a school in that classification, below I-20!