Wow! Catholic-BR Busted Big Time...

RedZone

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Well, the only stories I read about teams being stripped of State Championships and Runner-up finishes come out of Louisiana..

Free-for-all everywhere else basically....I don't know how you sanction a free-for-all

You need to read more

The Narbonne High School football team has been banned from the 2019 and 2020 playoffs, according to a statement released by the LA City Section on Friday afternoon.

Narbonne, a consensus Top 10 football team in the state, violated CIF eligibility rules by allowing an ineligible player to participate in the 2018 playoffs. 

Here are all of the sanctions handed down by the LA City Section:

— Narbonne is banned from the 2019 and 2020 LA City Section football playoffs.

— Narbonne’s athletic department will be placed on probation through the 2022-23 school year.

— Narbonne must vacate its 2018 Open Division football championship.

— Narbonne must forfeit all games the ineligible player competed in last season, dropping its 2018 record from 10-4 to 4-10.

Narbonne has the ability to appeal the sanctions.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You are right the NCAA only let's Alabama do it. Every heard of the transfer portal that is where the go.   The jealousy is funny.  If Alabama was dirty by now somebody turns them in.  Are you crazy?

😂 

Jealous? Yea. I wish LSU could fist the ncaa like gump does. Gump is the cash cow. The ncaa is not stupid. They aren’t gonna drop the hammer until saban is gone. 

13 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The head of the NCAA is a LSU. If not the hammer is already in Baton Rouge 

😂 ok! Just like rush, kirbys protégés try to emulate. Pruitt got popped, by his own sadly, but was definitely cheating. Kirby pays kids and has tampered with at least four kids I know of personally that were not in the transfer portal. And speaking of the transfer portal.......Those numbers still count against the class, jeenyus. When you lose a kid his schollie doesn’t open up. When Twatts can’t explain away the numbers, don’t think you giving a simpleton explanation will. 

Your need to make alababble the end all be all bastion of doing the right thing is fucking hilarious. Sadly, I think you really believe your buddy and Saban are above board. 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

There's a big difference between using an ineligible player and actively recruiting and stacking a roster illegally.

Except that’s not what you said in your original reply to me😂 Los is right you do change the subject when proven wrong 😂 

first it was you never read anything about other states stripping titles now it’s what a team did to get stripped of their titles.Narbonne got caught changing kids grades so they could play which is much worse than recruiting 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Ararar said:

Except that’s not what you said in your original reply to me😂 Los is right you do change the subject when proven wrong 😂 

first it was you never read anything about other states stripping titles now it’s what a team did to get stripped of their titles.Narbonne got caught changing kids grades so they could play which is much worse than recruiting 

There's nothing worse than stacking a roster illegally. You posted nothing to dispute what I said but you feel like you accomplished something which is amusing....yet again.

Free-for-all states like CA, FL and etc will never strip anyone of anything for roster raiding......it's now accepted and an official part of the off-season. Schools there are now graded by the amount of off-season talent they can pull.

Like one Florida poster put it. He's not going to do a preseason poll until all the transfers have checked in. 

Sure, schools have been busted for this and that, but in the large picture a lot of places nationally have given up trying to keep the playing field even.

Like California.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There's nothing worse than stacking a roster illegally. You posted nothing to dispute what I said but you feel like you accomplished something which is amusing....yet again.

Free-for-all states like CA, FL and etc will never strip anyone of anything for roster raiding......it's now accepted and an official part of the off-season. Schools there are now graded by the amount of off-season talent they can pull.

Like one Florida poster put it. He's not going to do a preseason poll until all the transfers have checked in. 

Sure, schools have been busted for this and that, but in the large picture a lot of places nationally have given up trying to keep the playing field even.

Like California.

Louisiana isn't perfect by any means, but the LHSAA does try to keep it even as possible.

The LHSAA will obviously work a case for years. Catholic busted for crimes in 2017.....whatever those were. Will eventually come out, but everyone here knows what they did. Even Catholic knew what they did. 

I respect that Catholic said "you got us" and let's move on. Lesson learned hopefully.

All these teams down here are under a microscope.

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is how Louisiana teams restock. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.shreveporttimes.com/amp/685714001

Right......nolescum813 goes back almost 5 years.....and, for NOTHING! 

Noleshit813 wants you to believe this is what is happening in South Florida. 

Such a freakin dumbass....FUCK!!

"The high school players include three sophomores and two freshmen with all five playing in a junior varsity game last Monday before withdrawing from the school the following day."

" “While we welcome them, I made it clear that they would be ineligible to compete for one calendar year."

"According to LHSAA rules, the student-athletes will not be eligible to compete for Evangel until this time next year. And Dean said athletic scholarships were not involved in the transfers."

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Right......nolescum813 goes back almost 5 years.....and, for NOTHING! 

Noleshit813 wants you to believe this is what is happening in South Florida. 

Such a freakin dumbass....FUCK!!

"The high school players include three sophomores and two freshmen with all five playing in a junior varsity game last Monday before withdrawing from the school the following day."

" “While we welcome them, I made it clear that they would be ineligible to compete for one calendar year."

"According to LHSAA rules, the student-athletes will not be eligible to compete for Evangel until this time next year. And Dean said athletic scholarships were not involved in the transfers."

Truth of the matter is those kids were nothing special and did nothing at Evangel.....they got upset about a parade and tried to make some sort of statement. I'm sure it was racial. BUT, no one cared here and still don't. LMAO

"Abernathy said the families pulled their children out of North DeSoto during the school’s homecoming parade activities."

15 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂 change the subject ya hump. Once I  brought up truth on a school you actually went to you switched gears. 

NO worries. gumpaloosa is the dirtiest fucking football program in CFB too. Your a “numbers” guy, tell me how bama signs 27+ kids every year when nobody else can go over 25? I’ll tell you. By fucking over kids and lying telling them they can’t medically play anymore. Never happens to star player, just 4th stringers that can’t cut it. 

Dirty fucks

It's called Grayshirting.  And almost the entire SEC does it.

Oversign...keep the ones they want on scholarship.  Leave the rest high-and-dry (they sit out a year and pray they are still wanted and not have their spot taken by an incoming player) or offer them "partials"

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Neville could have used this kid when they got chopped down by average 2nd round loser Longview TX the year they won the Louisiana state title 

https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/cedar-creek-high-school-transfer-and-neville-high-school-newcomer-ready-to-give-his-opponents-the-blues-in-2020/

4A isnt 1A.

All I'm gonna say on that one.

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

It's called Grayshirting.  And almost the entire SEC does it.

Oversign...keep the ones they want on scholarship.  Leave the rest high-and-dry (they sit out a year and pray they are still wanted and not have their spot taken by an incoming player) or offer them "partials"

Grayshirting is dying out because elite players only play 3 years and go pro.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:20 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

It is Marietta who forfeited an entire season anybody else had that happen to them in Georgia? 

Uh, have you been under a rock for the past 6 months?  Your favorite coach and Valdosta just lost a whole season.  It's kind of been pretty big news.  Sorry you seem to have missed it.

On 6/21/2021 at 9:51 PM, Ararar said:
On 6/21/2021 at 9:26 PM, RedZone said:

Well, the only stories I read about teams being stripped of State Championships and Runner-up finishes come out of Louisiana..

Free-for-all everywhere else basically....I don't know how you sanction a free-for-all

You need to read more

No joke.  Have you forgotten about Valdosta last year and Bellevue several years ago?  Heck, Bellevue got the death penalty for several years.  That's two I know about and I don't really pay attention.  I bet there are more.

• Like 1