Happy Father’s Day

Sweetlarry

33 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He didn't delete it you inbred hillbilly, he moved it to the OT section because it became political

Nobody is forcing you to stay posting here, if you don't like it then fucking leave it's not that difficult

I left it for two hours. Once Nolebull and the gang hit it, it was time for it to go.

We all know the spiel on here. This idiot just pretends to be dense. I'm more than lenient with a lot of stuff. I don't even enforce half the guidelines at all. Pretty sure the site owner called them guidelines (not rules) for a reason. That gives me a bit of discretion as to what can fly on here. 

Not trying to jerk my own chain, but, I'm pretty astute as to what will be problems and what won't after 6 years doing this crap. 

I totally am not worried about that jack ass for sure. I'm almost on the Redzone train on him anyway. Addition by subtraction. Sometimes that's true. Maybe true with this one too. We'll see. 

57 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Same problems are the same ones in society. People enforcing rules but not following them and allowing what they like to not be enforced. Hell you deleted a federal holiday and pined a made up one. Just like the Ga boards the mods ain't shit and the site will eventually fade away.

Cry for us you whiny trick. Cry. 

The only dude here who hides and won’t answer questions on his own posts and won’t say who he is on the vent. 

That’s that lowends man stuff right here boy. 😂 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I left it for two hours. Once Nolebull and the gang hit it, it was time for it to go.

We all know the spiel on here. This idiot just pretends to be dense. I'm more than lenient with a lot of stuff. I don't even enforce half the guidelines at all. Pretty sure the site owner called them guidelines (not rules) for a reason. That gives me a bit of discretion as to what can fly on here. 

Not trying to jerk my own chain, but, I'm pretty astute as to what will be problems and what won't after 6 years doing this crap. 

I totally am not worried about that jack ass for sure. I'm almost on the Redzone train on him anyway. Addition by subtraction. Sometimes that's true. Maybe true with this one too. We'll see. 

Don’t ban him, please. I need the laughs. 

Buddies get a kick out of trying to decipher the nonsensical shit he posts. One asked why he never responds to the questions he’s asked. I said I assume he either can’t read, understand or think of a lie to keep the charade going so he taps out. 

Damnedest thing though. Never, in any forum, seen people post stuff then run away from the thread like oprah running from a diet. 

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

😂

That guy is human waste...it's a shame he can breath and other more deserving souls can't.

I’m living me best life!! I’m peaking at the right time. Things are going better for me now more than ever. I get more blessed as time goes on. Started to get our house built in September. Closed in December and it’s now worth $70,000 more in 6 short months. Kids in faith based private school. Wife and I haven’t missed one hour of work all through Covid. Both sons play football and daughter cheerleads. Just flew to Mississippi to get my baby girl a new Pembroke Welsh Corgi for her birthday last month. 

The Lord has given me more than I could ever have wished for. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Wish I could say Happy Father's day to my dad and uncle one more time... 

I thought the same thing earlier. Kinda different once your dad is gone, even though I'm a dad myself. Fathers day lost something for me. 

Today was a good day though. 😁 Had a couple of pint pours at the brewery in Albany and then...

20210620_161506.thumb.jpg.9b58f2339b3c4f8bff5d6d0ef56f1701.jpg

If you know, you know. 

Was all over the south of Georgia today. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I thought the same thing earlier. Kinda different once your dad is gone, even though I'm a dad myself. Fathers day lost something for me. 

Today was a good day though. 😁 Had a couple of pint pours at the brewery in Albany and then...

20210620_161506.thumb.jpg.9b58f2339b3c4f8bff5d6d0ef56f1701.jpg

If you know, you know. 

Was all over the south of Georgia today. 

Damn that shit is in 4K , looks absolutely smacking or the youngins say, that shit Bussin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m living me best life!! I’m peaking at the right time. Things are going better for me now more than ever. I get more blessed as time goes on. Started to get our house built in September. Closed in December and it’s now worth $70,000 more in 6 short months. Kids in faith based private school. Wife and I haven’t missed one hour of work all through Covid. Both sons play football and daughter cheerleads. Just flew to Mississippi to get my baby girl a new Pembroke Welsh Corgi for her birthday last month. 

Yeah…. Joe says “you’re welcome”.

bgw

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Butter Pecan or Vanilla?

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Peach motherfuckin Cobbler flavor

Burton And Brooks Orchard in Barney, Georgia. It's practically sacrilege to buy anything other than peach ice cream, but, the blueberry is jam up also. 

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Peach motherfuckin Cobbler flavor

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Burton And Brooks Orchard in Barney, Georgia. It's practically sacrilege to buy anything other than peach ice cream, but, the blueberry is jam up also. 

Unfortunately  I can't eat peaches,Bananas or Sweet potatoes.... 

Allergic reaction... 

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Right!

You post like an uneducated loser on this forum, you post like an uneducated loser on the off-topic forum and your Twitter looks like someone stole your lunch money and it reeks of desperation and anger.

You are full of shit!

You would lie to your grandmother if you knew who she was.

On 6/21/2021 at 7:50 AM, RedZone said:

Right!

You post like an uneducated loser on this forum, you post like an uneducated loser on the off-topic forum and your Twitter looks like someone stole your lunch money and it reeks of desperation and anger.

You are full of shit!

You would lie to your grandmother if you knew who she was.

I seen your picture on Twitter before you deleted your account. You looked homeless. You would be profiled at the front gate. They wouldn’t let you in. They would know for a fact you didn’t know anyone around here. Lol.