lee county may be under investigation soon

Ga96

8 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I been advised that. I know at least 1 that im sure reports and cries about everything I post. 

Fact of the matter is i don't post anything without proof and its usually what parents or fans of the programs have said. Sometimes its even the coaches.

If I say something that's my opinion or may not be correct I always let it be known.

Those that think I have a problem with hawg I agree with most things he says and his actions. My only problem is and has been the fact that he ban me over a comment i made about Florida messing up their season during the pandemic. Claimed it was political when I was just pointing out that Florida was messing its football season up due to some areas not taking the virus serious. I provided evidence that was deemed political by hawgy. If hawg is the type of man I think he is he would agree he left far worse slide on this side of the board. Including that random bs thread with sexual images political BS etc... Not to mention all the other threads that aren't "football related". He also gives packass fans more of a stretch with what they post.

Ive seen plenty of other post that have beem political or not football related at all and they were allowed to stay up and nothing happened to the posters. This is why I point to the hypocrisy. 

80967B05-F367-48AB-B274-604411D2B6B9.gif

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

80967B05-F367-48AB-B274-604411D2B6B9.gif

Funny thing is his post to explain himself he didn't make it two paragraphs without lying

He hasn't shown one shred of evidence for anything, he just says "it's out there and being said by parents"

If that's the case put their damn names on here or screenshot this so called proof because he has no credibility or way to prove anything he's saying

He's a Phony that pretends to know what he's talking about

And he's the last person to say shit about non football posts as he bitches about teams he deems not related but posts results from Pop Warner, middle school or lowndes softball and calls it on topic 

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Well idk what exactly is getting reported regarding this clown but ik that I've disproven a lot of his crap as has many others on this board and all he does is disregard it, make a new thread, and continue adding lies to the counter while bitching about the people who call him out 

But what exactly does lowndesloser96 contribute here? We got enough trolls to fill a bridge opening but at least some trolls know when to quit

He contributes whatever content he wants within the guidelines and my loose policing of them. 

Pretty much like everyone else. 

I don't exactly like the the guy's content myself, but, it ain't ruining my day for him to post it here. 

I frigging hate Lowndes. HATE. I know that's a strong word, but, it's pretty true. I respect what they've accomplished and all as a good sport, but, in general, I really really dislike them. 

Their fans have just as much right to come on here and tell fish stories and dream about their glory days while hoping to see them again as do any of us. 

2 hours ago, Ga96 said:

I been advised that. I know at least 1 that im sure reports and cries about everything I post. 

Fact of the matter is i don't post anything without proof and its usually what parents or fans of the programs have said. Sometimes its even the coaches.

If I say something that's my opinion or may not be correct I always let it be known.

Those that think I have a problem with hawg I agree with most things he says and his actions. My only problem is and has been the fact that he ban me over a comment i made about Florida messing up their season during the pandemic. Claimed it was political when I was just pointing out that Florida was messing its football season up due to some areas not taking the virus serious. I provided evidence that was deemed political by hawgy. If hawg is the type of man I think he is he would agree he left far worse slide on this side of the board. Including that random bs thread with sexual images political BS etc... Not to mention all the other threads that aren't "football related". He also gives packass fans more of a stretch with what they post.

Ive seen plenty of other post that have beem political or not football related at all and they were allowed to stay up and nothing happened to the posters. This is why I point to the hypocrisy. 

Damn. I can't even step up and stand up for your dumb ass without some lip. 

See this as a reason why I hate Lowndes. Mostly a bunch of clowns. The entire lot. Poor kids coming through that school system being coached by clowns like this one. They barely have a chance. I hope a few of them find a way to escape the obvious handicaps they're facing with a fan base and coaching staff full of babbling idiots like this one, and find success in their life. Good luck to them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

See this as a reason why I hate Lowndes. Mostly a bunch of clowns. The entire lot. Poor kids coming through that school system being coached by clowns like this one. They barely have a chance. I hope a few of them find a way to escape the obvious handicaps they're facing with a fan base and coaching staff full of babbling idiots like this one, and find success in their life. Good luck to them. 

If I was a parent I’d be terrified to have a guy like this looking after and coaching my kids, absolutely terrified 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wonder if the lowndes staff realize the bullshit he on here saying each day and how pathetic it makes the program look

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He contributes whatever content he wants within the guidelines and my loose policing of them. 

Pretty much like everyone else. 

I don't exactly like the the guy's content myself, but, it ain't ruining my day for him to post it here. 

I frigging hate Lowndes. HATE. I know that's a strong word, but, it's pretty true. I respect what they've accomplished and all as a good sport, but, in general, I really really dislike them. 

Their fans have just as much right to come on here and tell fish stories and dream about their glory days while hoping to see them again as do any of us. 

I would think most posters on here don't come on here intentionally trying to spread lies and have nothing to back it up though

Everytime someone exposes him he goes back into his hiding hole and makes another thread to continue the bullshit and continues talking like he has all the answers

8 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

If I was a parent I’d be terrified to have a guy like this looking after and coaching my kids, absolutely terrified 

It's pathetic how many people would do anything to help the youth succeed and we have that clown making a mockery of the profession and has the nerve to shit on players and coaches he has never met 

He wouldn't have the balls to say anything to someone's face but he will talk shit behind a keyboard but that is fitting of what a worthless POS Troll he is 

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Columbia triggered 😤 

Hahahaha. 

bgw

You mean like the lowndesloser96 who went onto another site to find a post from around a year ago in order to try and get a rise out of me and put 5 posts in a row complaining about me posting a schedule? 

Yeah sure 😂