Any opinions on how good North Gwinnett will be?

HooverOutlaw

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Actually I said “No wonder your players hate you, Asshole.” He didn’t say shit. Have four witnesses and the story is legend at Cherokee now because the members think he’s a prick too. The membership is a perk of the job, btw. He’s too cheap of a prick to pay.

I’m a lot of things, ask Mama, but one to back down isn’t one of them. Everybody over the age of 45 paid into a lot of training for this old man to stand up for hizownself! Thanks fellas! 😂 

(wink) 

Johnson has made acl surgeons rich. No telling how many beach condos Johnson got them.

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Actually I said “No wonder your players hate you, Asshole.” He didn’t say shit. Have four witnesses and the story is legend at Cherokee now because the members think he’s a prick too. The membership is a perk of the job, btw. He’s too cheap of a prick to pay.

I’m a lot of things, ask Mama, but one to back down isn’t one of them. Everybody over the age of 45 paid into a lot of training for this old man to stand up for hizownself! Thanks fellas! 😂 

(wink) 

Thank you!

bgw

Oh context yea yea. Definitely a village idiot there. 100% believed NG was a 45 year old man from Jersey for the longest time. Guilty as hell. Hell the smallest part of me felt he was handing out $20 bills to band kids for ten second clips last fall

I mean think about it 😂 How many 16-17 year olds are obsessed with the national high school landscape and wind up on a page visited by like 35 people on a regular basis? And to stay consistent and active the entire season. And happens to be from Georgia the state which is the easiest to pick at in this forum. 

It didn’t pass the smell test at all. That said, sometimes it works out that way. He was right. I was wrong. It happens. Not a lot. But it happens :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Oh context yea yea. Definitely a village idiot there. 100% believed NG was a 45 year old man from Jersey for the longest time. Guilty as hell. Small part of me felt he was handing out $20 bills to band kids for ten second clips  

I mean think about it 😂 How many 16-17 year olds are obsessed with the National high school landscape and wind up on a page visited by like 35 people on a regular basis? And he was from Georgia the state which is the easiest to pick at in this forum. 

It didn’t pass the smell test at all. That said, sometimes it works out that way. He was right. I was wrong. It happens. Not a lot. But it happens :) 

I just love high school football in Georgia! It's so underrated and underappreciated by scores of people here.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

I just love high school football in Georgia! It's so underrated and underappreciated by scores of people here.

They respect GA ball... 

They just don't like a few posters from GA... 

Ngl when you first joined I was on Block alert because that jackass was a plague... 

But you quickly proved you weren't block... 

You post like a civilized person... 

Which is a rarity here... 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HawgGoneIt I may or may not be in Moultrie next Saturday.

but if I am I'll let you know bit would you be down for some Arby's? 

Didn't really get to do anything for my birthday so today I'm just eating some Risotto and drinking snapple... 

Hit me up whenever your in Moultrie. I'll make time for whatever. 👊

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They respect GA ball... 

Ngl when you first joined I was on Block alert because that jackass was a plague... 

Thank you! I just find that credibility is less tarnished with professionalism.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

They respect GA ball... 

Hell I know they hate me. Mix some truth in with trash talk its a hell of a combo. I could be civilized but as you stated its a rarity on here so that makes it a waste of time and a lot less fun. Im picking Georgia hsfb over every state and will talk trash with it until @HawgGoneIt bans me again.