Any opinions on how good North Gwinnett will be?

HooverOutlaw

6 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'll keep that mind 😂😂.

Thank you so much! I hope the best for your daughter as well!

Side note: I caught Marietta playing at the Corky Kell 7-on-7 and they have a strong core that I think could make them a sleeper next year!

Good skill players, just so small.

My Son loves Zeke though. 😂 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Iletteredintrack said:

Are you playing in the band at Tech? Looking forward to getting back to some games this year and hearing the Ramblin Wreck live again. 

Georgia Tech should just have their mascot changed to the Ramblin Wreck. Get rid of the yellow jackets. 

The Georgia Tech Ramblin Wreck. Has a nice ring to it. 

Side note, Auburn should just change their mascot to the War Eagles. They yell it every 15 seconds and even have a damn eagle fly down every home game. Tigers is the most cliche and used mascot. No originality. Pretty damn bland. Hell there are 3 “Tigers” just in the SEC. Auburn War Eagles. Sounds good to me

- end rant 

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Georgia Tech should just have their mascot changed to the Ramblin Wreck. Get rid of the yellow jackets. 

The Georgia Tech Ramblin Wreck. Has a nice ring to it. 

Side note, Auburn should just change their mascot to the War Eagles. They yell it every 15 seconds and even have a damn eagle fly down every home game. Tigers is the most cliche and used mascot. No originality. Pretty damn bland. Hell there are 3 “Tigers” just in the SEC. Auburn War Eagles. Sounds good to me

- end rant 

3 Tigers and all 3 are mediocre

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Pretty good! Sorry I haven't been too active on here, got busy with senior year stuff and now preparing for college.

Consider Wreck Camp if you haven't already.  My daughter loved it and wound up on staff for 4 years as leadership.  Her experience at Tech was great and she was real involved with lots of stuff.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Tech finally got rid of the dirtiest coach in the country. Johnson taught chop blocking and cut blocking in the box and outside of the box.  

Not to mention he’s just a piece of shit dude! 

Was playing in a member/guest at Cherokee Town and Country Club and we had a nine hole match vs Johnson and another guy. Johnson hit a shitty shot that drilled my buddy in the leg. Instead of apologizing or anything he says, “What’s the number you got there?” Asking for the distance. 

Class A fucking prick! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not to mention he’s just a piece of shit dude! 

Was playing in a member/guest at Cherokee Town and Country Club and we had a nine hole match vs Johnson and another guy. Johnson hit a shitty shot that drilled my buddy in the leg. Instead of apologizing or anything he says, “What’s the number you got there?” Asking for the distance. 

Class A fucking prick! 

And you stood there in complete shock, and didn’t say a word. 

Typical Blue Imp Pussification.

bgw

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fred said:

Consider Wreck Camp if you haven't already.  My daughter loved it and wound up on staff for 4 years as leadership.  Her experience at Tech was great and she was real involved with lots of stuff.

Will do! I'll have to see if I have time in my schedule for it, but that's definitely something I'll look into more.

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And you stood there in complete shock, and didn’t say a word. 

Typical Blue Imp Pussification.

bgw

Actually I said “No wonder your players hate you, Asshole.” He didn’t say shit. Have four witnesses and the story is legend at Cherokee now because the members think he’s a prick too. The membership is a perk of the job, btw. He’s too cheap of a prick to pay.

I’m a lot of things, ask Mama, but one to back down isn’t one of them. Everybody over the age of 45 paid into a lot of training for this old man to stand up for hizownself! Thanks fellas! 😂 

(wink) 

• Haha 1