Any opinions on how good North Gwinnett will be?

HooverOutlaw

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HurricaneNick @THEOC89 @Eddyr2 what have I said so far thats wrong? 

Did I or did I not perfectly capture Sammy's views? 

Servite,OLU,Jserra and SM are coat tailing.... 

MD and SJB put in all the work but Servite gets praise for being a speed bump.... 

I hope servite goes 1-10 next year like their coach did the year before going back to that cesspool 

2 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@HurricaneNick @THEOC89 @Eddyr2 

MD and SJB put in all the work but Servite gets praise for being a speed bump.... 

Accurate. They’re going to have to win a big game to get the respect they’re thirsty for. They’ll be better than a lot of teams this year but they’re still not a tier 1 or 2 school. I think if they beat everyone but MD/SJB in a convincing fashion them being ranked in the top 25 isn’t absurd. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Hancock was a 4 star by Rivals, 247, and ESPN. Who listed him as a 5 star? Anybody that takes any info off of calpreps as the truth is a fool. 

You're totally right. My bad. Hoover is definitely much lower than the preseason #91 ranking CP/MP has them at for 2021. Never make the same mistake twice. 

19 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You're totally right. My bad. Hoover was definitely much lower than the #91 ranking CP/MP gave them in 2020. Never make the same mistake twice. 

You will find out the only person who is more clueless about ranking teams than calpreps is you.  But one thing at least Calpreps does not stab people in the back like you and your company does.  You are a rotten, two faced, gutless fool.  I joke with many on here talking smack Larry for instance. But I know Larry is a good guy in real life.  But you are really the only guy on this board I just do not like because you are a back stabber. By the way Hoover finished 50th in calpreps in 2020 so again you are wrong on something else you posted.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You will find out the only person who is more clueless about ranking teams than calpreps is you.  But one thing at least Calpreps does not stab people in the back like you and your company does.  You are a rotten, two faced, gutless fool.  I joke with many on here talking smack Larry for instance. But I know Larry is a good guy in real life.  But you are really the only guy on this board I just do not like because you are a back stabber. By the way Hoover finished 50th in calpreps in 2020 so again you are wrong on something else you posted.

Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't force Hoover to schedule IMG. I just presented those opptys to them. I had nothing to do with them getting outscored by a combined 118-35. That's on you!! #3rdbestteaminAL

On 6/17/2021 at 3:29 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

Outside of a DT who is like 6'4 350 not much info on their players.

Very strong defensive team despite not having starred talent at every position. Coach Bill Stewart has a very good defensive philosophy. Expect a somewhat low scoring game that Hoover wins by 10. Should be like 24-14.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Pretty good! Sorry I haven't been too active on here, got busy with senior year stuff and now preparing for college.

Never apologize to idiots on here. Me included. You don’t owe anybody an apology Buddy.

Glad to hear you’re well! GaTech is a helluva schools. A few of my daughters classmates are going there. Good, smart kids. I have no doubt you are going to have a great experience and be successful! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Never apologize to idiots on here. Me included. You don’t owe anybody an apology Buddy.

Glad to hear you’re well! GaTech is a helluva schools. A few of my daughters classmates are going there. Good, smart kids. I have no doubt you are going to have a great experience and be successful! 

I'll keep that mind 😂😂.

Thank you so much! I hope the best for your daughter as well!

Side note: I caught Marietta playing at the Corky Kell 7-on-7 and they have a strong core that I think could make them a sleeper next year!

• Like 1