John McCain diagnosed with brain cancer

TheRealCAJ

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad news for anyone but this was one of the most corrupt politicians in history. Direct ties with terrorists. 

Hopefully for him, he has made peace with God. 

A great man that served his country honorably and paid a dear price. As a politician a flat out liar and snake with an ego the size of the Grand Canyon. A career politician that is married to a multi-millionaire that would do anything to get elected. The lowest of the low. He'll make peace with God only because he wants something. 

7 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Sounds like you are or wanting to be God. You are passing judgement.

These loser's in life have no shame, programmed to hate......may they all burn in hell.

If I had wanted John McCain opinions I would had asked for them....the man is obviously dying.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

No asshole I'm giving you the truth about the man. He's a war hero. And he's a snake.

Well, when he succumbs you can borrow your dad's cheap suit and go to his funeral, and then take a shit on his grave...Tell those there what you really feel..

Be the real man you want to be!

Cool with you, jimmy?

2 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

A great man that served his country honorably and paid a dear price. As a politician a flat out liar and snake with an ego the size of the Grand Canyon... a multi-millionaire that would do anything to get elected. The lowest of the low. He'll make peace with God only because he wants something. 

When did he serve the country honorably? The rest of your post about the president I agree with.

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Sad news for anyone but this was one of the most corrupt politicians in history. Direct ties with terrorists. 

Hopefully for him, he has made peace with God. 

Nolebull, where do you guys get this $hit ? He's a lifetime moderate Republican who didn't dodge the Vietnam War. You wing nuts are waaaaay out there. Come on Drummer, don't let us down....next weasel up...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Well, when he succumbs you can borrow your dad's cheap suit and go to his funeral, and then take a shit on his grave...Tell those there what you really feel..

Be the real man you want to be!

Cool with you, jimmy?

Like you really know anything about this man? Again this is another topic way above your pay grade. Stick to rumell football and don't stray from there.

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

What case? You have not done anything but run your fingers. 

Watch this.......

Me living in Arizona makes your case that John McCain is a bad politician. 

Expound.

I've posted here quite often the lies and deceit of johnny mac. I'm not wasting my time with him once again.

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

It was pretty obvious during his last couple of appearances that something was amiss.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Yes, there was a Senate Confirmation Hearing where he appeared confused in his line of questioning. Now we know the reason. I wish him the best in the fight against this dreaded disease.

• Like 1