OT: Construction of Border Wall Has Begun

paladin4ever

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Not opposed to a secure border but would like to know what will the tax payer  have to fork out because we know dam well Mexico isn't paying for it

Just now, aZjimbo said:

What does it matter? Taxpayer gets screwed for everything else. Why stop now.

Damn if I wasn't going to say the same thing.

It doesn't much matter now either way. The bait and switch was known well in advance by reasonable people, and here we have it. No need for heads exploding or anything at all of the sort.

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Damn if I wasn't going to say the same thing.

It doesn't much matter now either way. The bait and switch was known well in advance by reasonable people, and here we have it. No need for heads exploding or anything at all of the sort.

Bait and switch is Washington. Doesn't matter the GOP or libs. Bottom line the people have been and will continue to get screwed. The thrill and euphoria of power in Washington is real strong.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Not opposed to a secure border but would like to know what is the tax payer will have to fork out because we know dam well Mexico isn't paying for it

wing nut has no problem with Orange lying about border wall payment, but get on here and show their ass about Obama and health care..

Got no use for none of them and don't give a damn about a wall.

Considering hundreds and possibly thousands of US citizens own the property these new segments of fencing will be build upon, property rights advocates, and television based law firms will all have their day in court. I'm curious, where does the wall along the Rio Grande go ? Do Farmers/owners lose waterfront property to 30 ft tall concrete dead zones ?  ..... I see time consuming litigation ahead...

1 minute ago, dan in daytona said:

Considering hundreds and possibly thousands of US citizens own the property these new segments of fencing will be build upon, property rights advocates, and television based law firms will all have their day in court. I'm curious, were does the wall along the Rio Grande go ? Do Farmers/owners lose waterfront property to 30 ft concrete dead zones ?  ..... I see time consuming litigation ahead...

They are still in sniffing soil mode, but evidently major construction has began. 9_9

Just another very poor wing nut attempt at agitating...

• Like 1

Instead of potentially creating problems with a neighboring country.  Shouldnt we ya know.... fix the internal issues in this one first? 

Before creating External issues with Mexico. 

Ive learned one thing in my young life. 

You dont want problems in your home and outside of it.  

One problem must be solved before going to another one. 

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Instead of potentially creating problems with a neighboring country.  Shouldnt we ya know.... fix the internal issues in this one first? 

Before creating External issues with Mexico. 

Ive learned one thing in my young life. 

You dont want problems in your home and outside of it.  

One problem must be solved before going to another one. 

Well said.

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

But.......that's your boy!

I am in your camp on this. The money approved was for maintenance. Some of the companies that bid on portions may be building prototypes but no contracts have been awarded yet. 

If it's up to trump he will get it done. If its up to the other assholes in Congress (both sides) nothing will get done and we will continually be invaded by illegal aliens and continue to pay the price. Washington is corrupt in case you didn't notice. 

9 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

None of those people have done a thing to you. As a matter of fact, they have waited on you hand and foot. From cooking your meals to watching and teaching your child. What price are you paying that is out of line?

Stop bitching and become part of the solution. Simply changing how you look at things will change the things you look at. 

Who the f are you kidding. Not one of them (we all know who you are talking about) has ever waited on me or did anything for me ever. Most are here to work hard and earn a living. Many get paid without paying taxes, circumvent the law in one form or another. Many are ILLEGAL which means they have broken a law.