NJ's fav sportswriter on Toal move to BC

golfaddict1

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

So are like 30 other players. I dont get caught up about players on any list. Minkah is on like 7 different award lists. I like to see numbers. So ill check out his stats as the year goes on

Dline can do great job without making a tackle but totally understand your point how media anoints certain kids. This will be big year for him because if he's as good as they say he's not sticking around 4 years at Big Blue. 

Just now, aZjimbo said:

Dline can do great job without making a tackle but totally understand your point how media anoints certain kids. This will be big year for him because if he's as good az they say he's not sticking around 4 years at Big Blue. 

No hell leave after his junior year. All im saying is that with these awards they are putting like 30-40 kids on the preseason watch list which is absurd. Yes they can do a great job but usually with some kind of luck a rb basically runs into you for a tackle. GSB put that he had 12 tackles or whatever 6 of them came against Hawaii. 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

No hell leave after his junior year. All im saying is that with these awards they are putting like 30-40 kids on the preseason watch list which is absurd. Yes they can do a great job but usually with some kind of luck a rb basically runs into you for a tackle. GSB put that he had 12 tackles or whatever 6 of them came against Hawaii. 

Understood. Let's see what he does this year. Certainly has the size and body.

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

And even against Hawaii, he most likely played against kids 4 years older.

Just now, NJFOOTBALL1984 said:

And even against Hawaii, he most likely played against kids 4 years older.

Its hawaii. if he did that against OSU i would be truely impressed and would give the kids the pat on the back and really watch him this year. Like me and jimbo said well keep an eye out for him. I will be glued to my tv watching florida play michigan in week 1. could derail the whole year for UM right then and there