Colquitt Recruiting Going Well

Rufus69

22 hours ago, 67packer said:

Ms Violet is looking very pretty. Beach life is good life for her!

Yep...she's held up pretty durn well for living all those years in a demanding environment....(Smile).

Between you and me and HawgGoneIt and Sweet Larry....she bought a place up in Rock Hill SC to be near Lady Raine (Charlotte).  So we're splitting time between Amelia and Rock Hill.  I think we're officially...Snow Hawgs...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Yep...she's held up pretty durn well for living all those years in a demanding environment....(Smile).

Between you and me and HawgGoneIt and Sweet Larry....she bought a place up in Rock Hill SC to be near Lady Raine (Charlotte).  So we're splitting time between Amelia and Rock Hill.  I think we're officially...Snow Hawgs...LOL.

Rufus>>

Snow Hawgs huh?!? Are they akin to snow leopards or snow bunnies? 

Love the snow, save shoveling it! 

19 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Snow Hawgs huh?!? Are they akin to snow leopards or snow bunnies? 

Love the snow, save shoveling it! 

LOL...I say Snow Hawgs in lieu of Snow Birds.

Actually, for the few months we've been up this way...it ain't snowed nary a bit.  And believe it or not...it ain't snowed when we've been back down on Amelia neither.

Rufus>>

23 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

LOL...I say Snow Hawgs in lieu of Snow Birds.

Actually, for the few months we've been up this way...it ain't snowed nary a bit.  And believe it or not...it ain't snowed when we've been back down on Amelia neither.

Rufus>>

Ain’t snowed on Amelia?!? The hell you say.......

On 6/10/2021 at 8:28 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Did not want to compete for the position. Also helicopter parent as it were. Guy spends thousands on private qb coaches but, you just can't buy genetics. Gets mad when the coaches on the Packers want the kid to do things different than the coaches he paid down in Jville. I guess if he played in Jville he could do what those coaches showed him. Turns out, he played in Moultrie and not Jville. 🤷‍♂️

Yes I'm told he did transfer to Pelham and will compete for a job over there.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Fred said:

Okay, I'll take the hit on the avatar and apologize.  You did it about the same time you started going off on GA96 so much and I missed it.  My bad.

Unlike you, I know I don't have all the answers and the older I get the more I am sure of that.  I also have learned a lot about people and what's important in life.  An anonymous football message board is not something to get as steamed up over as you appear to do.  But hey!  You do you and spend your time obsessing over having to be "right" on this board.  I'm sure it will win you some kind of award.

I don't think I have all the answers 

I just don't think most of the people on here with reputations for being experts in most cases are actually that knowledgeable

But I respect that you apologized after realizing you jumped the gun, I wish others on here I could respect for being the bigger person and I've never had an issue with you as a poster as you seem to be one of the good ones 

On 6/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, Columbiafan said:

I wasn't only one who badmouthed him bitch 

"Your" just that desperate to whine about me because you hate the fact I don't respect you because of how ignorant you are 

BEEEEE SWEET Lake Shitty boy! Rufus has had some wild times in ColOmbia county, FLAAAWDA! He COULD be your daddy!🤷‍♂️

And it's YOU'RE Chuckles!

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the fuck was in charge of ranking teams in 2015!!!???

113EDEB1-052D-4728-B2BD-2A95C954D158.jpeg

Would you have liked it better, if KATY had won out? THEY were SECOND!

By the BY, DUMMY! That was the third time in GHSA big school football HISTORY, that a team had gone 30-0! What Colquitt did in 2015, was like 1980 UGA winning the NATTY without Hershel what's his name!

On 6/11/2021 at 8:01 PM, Old Rabid One said:

WHY are you here? THIS is a FOOTBALL messagebode after all! Cobumbia Lake Shitty is a HAS BEEN! They cain't even hang with a Trinity team, what Colquitt beat 38-0 in our last encounter!🤣🤣 Go back to Cobumbus State!

If this post doesn't prove you aren't the real Rab, nothing will.  First, Rab would *never* mistake me for someone else.  He also would never miss a chance to go off on me where I went to school, my current team, where I live, my ancestors, and who knows what else.  Give it a rest.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

If this post doesn't prove you aren't the real Rab, nothing will.  First, Rab would *never* mistake me for someone else.  He also would never miss a chance to go off on me where I went to school, my current team, where I live, my ancestors, and who knows what else.  Give it a rest.

And WHO are YOU Fart Boy?

13 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Who the fuck was in charge of ranking teams in 2015!!!???

113EDEB1-052D-4728-B2BD-2A95C954D158.jpeg

HEY DUMMY, if Dallas Jackass hadn't tanked in the polling, by giving Colquitt the boot at #6! The Colquitt County Public School Packers would have been the seven poll CONSENSUS NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! As it WAS, he selected us SIXTH and is now a COMIC BOOK CHARACTER!

1 minute ago, Old Rabid One said:

And WHO are YOU Fart Boy?

I'm the same person I have been since the day this board opened.  Some of the guys have met me face to face.  I for sure am not someone pretending to be another and trying (and failing I might add) to ride the coattails of another poster.

Give it up.  You aren't Rab.  You never will be.  It just makes you look sad.

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Rufus>>

Well NEXT time, you should vote American Patriot!