OT: Austrailian Lives Matter too

thc6795

17 hours ago, Cossacks said:

This is such a false statement here.

Dont you know Los doesnt spew false statements he only spews facts and "Logic"

If it goes against his "logic" then it cant be real or true. 

As I stated in a previous comment just because you didnt see it happen. Doesnt mean it didnt happen. 

Los tries to make everything black and white. Unfortunately everything isnt as clear cut as you would like it to be. 

Now dont get me wrong I know there are bad cops just like there are bad civilians but you can't incriminate one side without doing it to the other.  

When cops shoot and kill someone they dont do it for no reason. 

That reason is either justified under Circumstances of the situation(Life endangerment or others are endangered)

Or their own selfish reasons(Because they felt like it or some other unjustifiable cause). 

Los you cant group all cops together. 

You just cant do that to people cops or no cops. 

This is the BS that gives rise to unessecerry hatred. 

9 minutes ago, LOSer said:

You just said you were a cop.

Cops irrationally defending cops.

Boy, I've never heard that one before.

So all cops are biased! You made that distinction just because I'm a cop and your pre convinced biases are that all cops stick together.  Nothing Hypocritical about that at all? 

I'm not the defeder of law enforcement. Some great cops, some shitty cops no doubt! Case by case, not a broad stroke.

Not really too concerned about what some uneducated people think. Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

• Like 1

Guest LOSer
23 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

So all cops are biased!

The two most vociferous defenders of all cops in this thread......are cops.

Again, the shock of all shocks.

In a thread where I say that cops never incriminate other cops, two cops say that I'm wrong.

Guest LOSer
24 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

You made that distinction just because I'm a cop and your pre convinced biases are that all cops stick together.

It's not preconceived.

It was a conclusion that I reached after years of experience talking, listening and befriending cops.

Guest LOSer
25 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Not really too concerned about what some uneducated people think. Everyone's entitled to an opinion.

I bet I'm more educated than you.

55 minutes ago, LOSer said:

The two most vociferous defenders of all cops in this thread......are cops.

Again, the shock of all shocks.

In a thread where I say that cops never incriminate other cops, two cops say that I'm wrong.

Right and I provided you with an undipustible example of a bad cop getting shit canned who deserved it and you dismissed it. If you are dismissive of stone cold facts given to you, you are going to believe whatever you want to believe. 

57 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It's not preconceived.

It was a conclusion that I reached after years of experience talking, listening and befriending cops.

Ok and I've made my conclusion after actually doing the job.

I'll concede to your expertise in the matter based on your experience of talking to cops. You're obviously more versed in the job than I am.

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

Sign up, you should become a cop. Always looking for good smart educated people who are actually willing to do the job.

I understand that some cops are worthless, some bad, some good, some great.  In your opinion/experience do you think the cops who speak out against bad cops are putting themselves out on a limb at all?  Is there a undercurrent of 'don't work with that guy' type of thing going on or is it respected?  Or is it all the above?  

My guess is that it's a mixed bag.  

I know my mother hated snitches.  Every time one of us kids went to tell of an injustice done by another sibling, whoever it was that told on the others always came away disappointed.  And chastised.  Weird lesson to have to learn as a kid.  And btw, I was always innocent.  ?

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I understand that some cops are worthless, some bad, some good, some great.  In your opinion/experience do you think the cops who speak out against bad cops are putting themselves out on a limb at all?  Is there a undercurrent of 'don't work with that guy' type of thing going on or is it respected?  Or is it all the above?  

My guess is that it's a mixed bag.  

I know my mother hated snitches.  Every time one of us kids went to tell of an injustice done by another sibling, whoever it was that told on the others always came away disappointed.  And chastised.  Weird lesson to have to learn as a kid.  And btw, I was always innocent.  ?

Total mixed bag. Old culture you snitched and yeah, you were done. This day and age, I think guys are not willing to go down for someone else. Now days guys don't want to ruin their career, livelihood etc over some stupid shit another guy pulls.

You lose your job or some shady shit and pretty much you are done. Old days, guys would usuallly land on their feet albeit at some shitty little department who doesn't pay well and has high turnover and bad training.

Just had an old partner terminated about two months ago for doing some really stupid shit on a report. A supervisor caught it, they did a IA and he was gone. Now 15-20 years ago that would have just gone away.

Nice guy, but not the brightest. Just threw away 14 years about 120k a year and I can just about guarantee you no one in California will hire him.

• Like 1